Cast sob, Filming Eastenders

Neither of them have even had their babys yet :wacko:

sorry completely OT but hayley i love your avatar

Yeah, I was thinking that surely Kat will know it isn't her baby :shrug:
I do think it is great doing a storyline on SIDS but I agree the baby stealing is going too far
xx

I dont no if it has already been said, as i havent read the rest of the thread, But aside from this being a poor storyline (Im all for raising awareness of SIDs, but not in this way... Its just a way for eastenders to win the ratings war), i dont no how they think it is going to work, any mother would know her baby has been swapped surley? especially after having them home with them for a few days, not too mention, wont the baby be wearing different clothes?? How long is this story going to be going on for? Just a few days? I really hope they do not drag it out for ages.

The storyline goes as far as Ronnie swpping babies, there being a funeral for Kat and Alfies baby! Someone said it may go on for months. I think its absolutely wrong if they do it

I dont no if it has already been said, as i havent read the rest of the thread, But aside from this being a poor storyline (Im all for raising awareness of SIDs, but not in this way... Its just a way for eastenders to win the ratings war), i dont no how they think it is going to work, any mother would know her baby has been swapped surley? especially after having them home with them for a few days, not too mention, wont the baby be wearing different clothes?? How long is this story going to be going on for? Just a few days? I really hope they do not drag it out for ages.

The storyline goes as far as Ronnie swpping babies, there being a funeral for Kat and Alfies baby! Someone said it may go on for months. I think its absolutely wrong if they do it

No.......2 years :grr:

V xxx

I don't think they should pull the SIDS storyline. They have storylines about rape, suicide, domestic violence, murder... All of which happen in RL and affect real people the same as SIDS does. But I do think that the baby snatching is taking it a step too far

They have toned some of it down which to me shows how far they were willing to go in the 1st place!!!!!!!

V xxx

2 years?! Thats so stupid. And yes, you'd know if it wasn't your baby :wacko: You find your babies cry very distinctive too (or atleast I did, if we were shopping and i was in a diff aisle to my OH who had the buggy I could tell if it was amelie crying or not in a split second). I won't be watching eastenders until the funeral and stuff is over. IDK why eastenders, corrie, emmerdale etc etc have to be all doom and gloom every single christmas and new year, and when is ronnie going to get a bad luck break :wacko:

of course you would notice!! the moment you see your baby you know every mm of their face, recognise their cry, everything!!

Ronnies baby James only lives for a day and then passes away.

I think this is how they play to use the 'Kat wont recognise that it isn't Tommy' scenario.

V xx

kat apparrently gives birth in the barrel store and spends only short time with the baby before she is rushed back into hospital and the baby stays with charlie, so apparently kat isnt even there wen the babys are swapped so ifigured this is how she wont kno what the baby looks like or is wearing etc x

I phased wrong lol I mean "you" as in ronnie, how could someone not notice? Its so fake.

EE only care about ratings, I won't be viewing this storyline.

2 years OMG, I thought months was long enough to drag this story out but years what a joke. After writing my second complaint to see if I got a generic email second time round from the BBC they didn't even bother getting back to me. I think it's a joke. I agree that they shuld make people aware as with any story line but to potray this is what happens when your baby dies it wrong. I'd like to know how much reasearch has been done and how many mothers have actually done this because they stated they reasearched this storyline fully to make sure they didn't get anything wrong so I'd liek to kow statistics. I think it's wrong and insensitive to mum, dads, friends, family and who ever has lost an angel baby.

Some people are so immature that they will say this jokingly to someone one day that has lost a baby and it thinks it's funny. But it's clearly not and it will make people judge other people differently aswell because of this story which again is wrong. Sorry but when I first started this thread and heard about this story I thought it wrong then and far worse now and was hoping they cut some of the story and change it but haven't :growlmad:

i certainly wont be watching I think its awful. To raise awareness of something is one thing but then to turn it into a big drama and drag it out for years is completely another. Tbh Im not sure Id be able to watch it again :/ x

Of course you would notice. Its ridiculous. I cant remember if I have posted on this thread already so sorry if I've already said it but a couple of hours after Noah was born we were talking about how peoples babies could possibly get swapped because we 'knew' Noah already. Even now there are certain expressions and faces he pulls where he looks exactly as he did the day he was born. I know him, as any mother knows their child. :shrug:

kat apparrently gives birth in the barrel store and spends only short time with the baby before she is rushed back into hospital and the baby stays with charlie, so apparently kat isnt even there wen the babys are swapped so ifigured this is how she wont kno what the baby looks like or is wearing etc x

See i dont understand that.

Why dont she take the baby with her.

The baby will need checking over as well as Mum

:wacko:

V xxx

i read on digital spy she starts to bleed heavily so they take her back in & It turns out some of her placenta is still left inside, baby is left with Archie, and by the sounds of it, the baby swapping happens when she is still in hospital?

xx

I cant even bring myself to watch it, even if i wanted

It's more of a ratings battle than an awareness campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->