Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

Yup!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!! And everything looked so good they booked me in for my 20 weeks scan!

So glad you're getting a scan, V. Hope it's good news ! :hugs:

2 whole pages to catch up on in jsut over 12 hours... Chatty bunch you are !

I have very little interest in getting jiggy right now too. I feel so bloated and revolting (and haven't waxed for a month). I'm not a slender girl to begin with so I feel like a lump right now. However, my husband is like a 17 year old boy (even though he's 36 !) I like the idea of it and when he comes home in his uniform (camouflage gear, big black boots and a beret) ooooooohhh he's just delicious !:blush: I'll look, but I won't touch !

ahem....moving right along.......

Kit - my symptoms went away for a couple of days and came back but they've always been very mild and off and on. What did keep me going was that despite how much pain I was in, it didn't really feel like period cramps. I kept telling myself, everytime I freaked out, that it didn't feel like the mc -AT ALL. It has mostly passed, but I get some intense stretching pains. I went to sit down next to my husband the other day and the pain that shot through my left side was so intense I gasped and froze and he freaked out ! Happened again last night when I rolled over in bed, man I got the WORST pain - lasted for all of 20 seconds but it was sharp !

fingers crossed for you V :flower:

23 hours till scan !

That's SUCH good news V :D I'm so pleased for you :yipee:

Thanks for the reassurance Smudge. Hopefully I'll have a bout of symptoms again soon to put my mind at rest a bit. I'm so jealous of all these lovely scans - I want one! lol

I'm still awake - not good!

Congrats Vgibs I am so pleased for you!! Did you get a scan pic we can all see?

I spent yesterday evening looking up impetigo and te treatment on the internet and it says that if hte cream does not workit is usually treated with flucloxacillin which seems to be safe in pregnancy so I feel a bit more relaxed now.

I am now just waiting for work to ring me and tell me whether I ma allowed to go to work.

Good luck with your scan smudge. LEt us know how you get on xxxxxxx

Yup I got a little picture! I will post it tonight!

1 hour til appointment...... I'm so nervous. I want to go but I don't want to go !:juggle::loopy:

Looking forward to seeing your pic V :)

Thinking of you Smudge :hugs: Update us asap! xx

I've had very very mild nautia and ever so slightly hurty boobs today, so fx for more symptoms tomorrow. I've got a HUGE work deadline looming, so am trying to focus on that.

Hope everyone else is doing well? xx

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww! It's all good ! Had my scan, saw the little heart beat. So relieved. I have a picture but it's nothing more than a smudgy smeary nothing. The DR kept saying 'wow I didn't think we'd see so much'! But he still took a crappy picture. I'm about 7 weeks 2 days approx so i guess its finally ticker time !

Yay for all the scans and heartbeats!! I'm so pleased and happy for you all.
Smudge & KitKatB - i also get those jabbing pains when i move suddenly - especially when i switch my sitting or laying position. it feels like I'm snapping something down there! and i get those dullish pains as well - BUT they don't feel like period pains. and like you smudge - that's what i keep telling myself, it doesn't feel like AF cramps.

Yesterday was a public holiday here - so i had a LAZY day. DS spent the night at my mums so i could sleep until 11am!!! anyway - went bowling and after felt this gush into my undies (sorry TMI) and i was for certain it was blood and i was miscarrying. and so off to the loo i went, and prepared myself for having to deal with this. CM - loads of it. i don't remember having so much with my DS. how paranoid can one get????

Smiler - there are some antibio's you can take during pregnancy. Just ask your GP about it should you need to go on.

KitKatB - your symptoms will come back with avengeance - just wait. Mine only REALLY kicked in this week. My nausea is at it's worst in the morning and evening. and then sometimes during the day.

Well, I came home from my scan and stuffed my piggy little face with toffee popcorn. Then I fell asleep until about 7 and when I woke up, I felt sicker than ever before. Still didn't vomit (iron guts) but oh my lord I was ill !

I told my parents today. They live in Australia, so I had to do it over Skype. They're pretty excited, which is always good. I remember when I told them I was pregnant the first time. It was 12 years ago and it was their first grandchild. They were NOT HAPPY. How times have changed !

Now it's 12.37am, I'm starving and I won't go to sleep tonight because of my big nap today......:sleep: Time for a cup of tea and something delicious to eat. Does anyone have the problem of being starving hungry, but absolutely nothing sounds appealing ?

yes - i feel like that!!! starving hungry and nothing sounds appealing at all!!!
We still haven't told anybody - and by the looks of it i think we're not going to until 13 weeks. My hubby leaves for a 4 week overseas trip on 1 July. I'm going to miss him terribly!!! and I'll be 12 weeks along when he ets back!!

I don't want to tell anyone either. I'm still surprised I told my parents ! I told them not to tell my sister - we don't get along well at all and I just don't want her knowing. I don't plan on telling anyone else. I'm sort of looking forward to seeing how long I can keep it a secret for.

We're going away for 2 weeks next week. I've not been looking forward to going but now I'm feeling a bit more positive ! When we get back I'll be jsut over 10 weeks. Has anyone else heard of a product called Intelligender ? It's a pee (in a cup) test that you can take as early as 10 weeks and it can tell you what gender your baby is. I'm going to give it a go when I get home.
I can't' imagine buying anything for this baby until at least the 2nd trimester, but I would love to know what sex it is !

Finally got myself a ticker.

I have been so gaggy and pukey feeling the passed few days I just want to DIE! IM calling the doctor today to get some diclectin. I honest to god can not handle it anymore. I work around food and in the Produce section so if I even smell a bit of something nasty I am running for the washroom. But I never throw up I just feel sick.

How is my little cautious club doing today???? I am going to make a little banner today for my Cautious Club! hahaha

Yey! Such fantastic news Smudge :) You must feel SO much better. Nice to see you all ticker-ed up!

That sucks about your hubby going away mommyd. Everything will be better all round for you after your 12ww then.

I'm still not feeling many symptoms today - all this is doing my head in!

[*URL=https://www.mybannermaker.com]https://i.imgur.com/PuDqY.gif[/*URL]

Here is the banner link ladies...without the * of course

whoops I forgot a *... lets try that again

[*URL=https://www.mybannermaker.com]*https://i.imgur.com/PuDqY.gif*[*/URL]

So much for not getting sick....just tossed my cookies. And nothing is worse then dry heaving GAWD!

I am having the WORST nausea day so far! I'm sorry to be moaning like this and i know i should be greatful for it - BUT i HATE hurling....even if it's from inebriation. everything i managed to eat today has just met the loo. and now - in the aftermath of that 25min stint i feel weak and shaky and i need salty crackers or something.
anyone else feeling at their wits end? or are we all smiling after visiting the loo???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->