Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks Mrs. M. :) I think we will be ok. Shawn did a lot of work water proofing our basement a few weeks ago so I don't think our basement will flood. Hopefully not!

Twinkie, I hope your little guy comes out soon too! :)

It is a really exciting time in this thread, so many babies SO close to making their appearances :happydance:

I hope you are all well :)

I am suffering from lovely heartburn at the moment. :dohh:

I'm suffering from what I think is sciatica. When I walk I get a pain down by back going down into the right hand side of my bum. It really hurts.
On the happy side, my friend has given me £40 worth of cloth nappies! Yay!
Loz, Clo, hope things start happening soon (again!)
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Ooh yes Loz be careful!!!! Wow that must have been weird to have felt babys head, mine is so high I couldn’t reach anything!!!

Im still here, I know, to be honest I knew baby would be late but not this late! Going to do lots of walking and bouncing again today!!!

Aw Mindy, take care of yourself, hope the storm doesn’t do too much damage, thinking of you :hugs:

MrsMig, Ive had sciatica and that sounds like what I have, especially when I have been sat down and then get up to walk off, not a lot you can do unfortunately, just take it easy and walk it off my dear. Yay for the nappies!!!

xxx

aw no mrs Miggins :( sciatica is the worst. does it feel like your joints have pins in them? :( hope it wears off and is just a temp thing because of how baby is lying or something :flower:

clo,evacuation should be well on the way now for your wee man! it's just the waiting that's the worst i'm guessing - especially when most people don't see themselves going to 41-42 weeks.

in a way i'm lucky i know i won't go past 41 weeks... downside to that though is it means a section ¬___¬

come on clobaby!!

t_s the Piping took forever! but it's all done - so is the bias binding tape :D all i need to do now is wait on the last fabric to arrive (polka dots :))

morning everyone else :waves: hope everyone is well

hi ladies ,wow pichi wish i was that clever cant wait to see pics!!
loz clo wheres these babies even my oh is asking now weather you guys have had them yet lol.
mrs migg sorry you are pained at the min thats pants hope it subsides soon.
ts hope your bearing up to the storm i was in hurrican katrina in florida few years back that was dead scary.
ginny did you have your scan.
wheres hope
hey pink hope your ok and them tights arnt giving you grieve.
hey twinkle how are you .
afm had a poo two days having massive wobbles and keep crying im being such a sap

Mrs. M., sciatica sucks! I get it quite often because my bottom vertebrae is fused on one side to my tail bone. I usually go to the chiropractor when I have pain and the fix it right up. I don't think that is possible now. I asked my dr about it last Friday because I have been having the occasional pain shooting down my leg lately. He said I could do some back strengthening exercises to help. I am going to make an appt with the physiotherapist to get some exercises from him. When I do I will post them here for you to try too (if you want to!) :) That is super great about your friend and the cloth diapers!

Clobo, you said they are going to induce you on Friday if you don't go before then? I guess that is probably a little bit of a relief? I hope baby come's on his own before then!

Pichi, you made the bias tape too?! Wow! What colours did you chose for your fabric? I really can't wait to see it done!

Kelly :hugs: Have you tried your doppler lately? I know this is your rainbow baby! Maybe the tears are from hormones? Your scan is next week, right? It is going to be great! You are going to see your baby bouncing away in there! I know it!! Oh my gosh, that must have been so scary, to be in Katrina! We are doing ok here. There is rain and wind, but nothing too much where we are. I am really glad I didn't have to drive to work this morning! I am nervous to put the dogs out in the backyard because I am afraid a branch may blow off a tree back there.

Hi everyone :flower: I hope you are all having a good day!

hey ts yeah been using doppler and finding straight away now, been going on other thread and lots of new ladies joining and mc at 11 weeks etc made me feel really uneasy.
been having slight cramping nout bad but i klnow its there is this normal

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Please try not to worry. It is so hard on you and your baby.

I know it is probably selfish of me but I really had to avoid all of the threads that said anything at all about mc'ing. I just didn't want to read about it every day because I know it would cause me to worry. I really tried hard not to worry this time. I still worry, at least a moment or 2 every day, but I try to remind myself that everything is ok and that everything will be ok and then I try to move on from the worry.

I hope you are able to stop worrying some after you see your baby wiggling away on the screen next week. :hugs:

hi kelly im here haha

i still keep up to date with everyone even when i dont post

i cant believe none of these babies have made an appearance yet :haha:

mrs m - sorry your not having a good time with your back, when i was pg with ryan mine got really bad at about 25 wks but then near enough disappeared a week later so must of been the way he was lying, ive had a little bit this time thought yey id got away this time without it being to bad until yesterday :haha:, hope its just the way migglet is lying an they move soon for you

hi loz clobo ginny ts pink twinkie pichi debzie, sorry if ive missed anyone

im a bit gutted today my sons childminder is looking for a full time job so i may have to start looking elswhere soon, i know ryans to young to understand why but hes going to be soooo upset, she did say theres a woman who lives on my street who has just qualified so i may try there, i just always worry when it comes to sending him somewhere :haha:

ladies warning moment tmi!!!!!!!!

i want to ask about discharge is this normal i think its slightly tinged maybe cream or yellow and i have cramps is this normal???????
sorry in advance

its completly normal kelly, ive had it all the way through but i seem to get tons more the further on i get :haha:

and ive had cramps all the way through too

so it doesnt matter if its tinged in colour was worried it should be clear

Thanks all. Mindy that would be a big help, thank you.
Hope, I hope you find a good childminder. It's unsettling for you as well as the child when the routine changes.
Kelly the cm is TOTALLY normal all the way through. It's awful, and it doesn't help your nerves when you can feel it and run off to the loo to check all is well, but it really is just the hormones doing their job. It's a good sign I promise. Mine always seemed to coincide with cramps as well, just to make it even more nerve racking. It's great that you are hearing the heartbeat every day, I hope you can start to relax soon. You don't want your memories of your pregnancy to be associated with stress and misery through worry. Once you get into second tri it does get easier. The worry never goes completely, but it gets easier.

I was getting yellowish (almost greenish) discharge from the start but in the past week or so it has changed to just white. It is completely normal. (although the greenish made me nervous for a bit!)

Mrs. M., I probably won't be getting an appt until next week, but most likely the week after (he is super busy) so if I don't share right away I promise I haven't forgotten! :D

thanks ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not sure what id do without you all xx

No baby yet! :dohh: Might let OH take me out on thursday for our birthday, somewhere far away- bound to go into labour then!

Goodness me I hate tropical storms, especially when they go near people I know! :growlmad: Some of my gaming buddies lives within a couple hundred miles of that recent big one in the us and all I did was worry. Have you tried peppermint tea for the heartburn? Or even just peppermint sweets, as its actual peppermint oil that gets used.

Hope fully that pain is just migglet in there, twanging away at various nerves, and not sciatica...I have never had it but I hear its a devil.

Kelly don't worry, I had orange, yes orange discharge, and all is well- in fact I take the orange stuff as a good sign as I've only ever had it with successful pregnancies.

Pichi I admire your dedication...I'd have bought the piping! :haha:

30 weeks Hope! :happydance:

Clo! Come on! Tell that cervix to get ready! :haha: I could only just reach mine, and only when laying down, couldn't reach it at all stood up. I really hope you go into labour soon and don't end up being induced.

I find myself ranting on facebook about 50 shades of grey and twilight! Ooooh they both just bug me so much! (sorry to any of you that like those, they do my head in!) I've had to block the news feeds of 2 of my friends just to avoid the endless drivel they post from twilight and 50 shades fan pages. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->