Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I have a bunch of these ones, they were the cheapest I could find on ebay, as we are on quite a tight budget, they look great, I hope they work nicely!

Attachments

• DSCN7883.jpg
    DSCN7883.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
Think I might have a go at making this in a bit, with decaff...so I can drink huge amounts!

https://allrecipes.com/recipe/coffee-shake/

I think I was looking at those ones on ebay too! I want to get one size ones for when baby is big enough. I am hoping baby isn't the size Shawn was when he was born! He was 10 lbs! I got the newborn sized ones in hopes that baby will fit them! :haha:

Are those diapers the ones that have prefold inserts or are they all in one diapers? I was thinking lately that all in one diapers might be a whole lot easier. No putting in inserts. The only thing different with them and disposable diapers is that they go in the wash rather than in the trash! So easy! I also want to get the sprayer thing that goes on your toilet so you can just spray off the mess and toss the diaper into a pail for washing. Nice and easy :)

That coffee drink looks delicious! I have really been wanting coffee lately. Which is strange because generally I am a tea drinker. But, I will sit down and think about coffee. Silly baby! Decaf is ok, right? That is what I have been having. But still only one cup every few days. But I want more... haha!

I can't believe lil Fella still hasn't made his entrance!!

Ah I see Mindy, yeo we have those tests just called something different.

Im bouncing on my ball :holly:

xxx

The ones I have do have inserts that are washable, I hope my baby gets on with them because I am stubborn and WILL be sticking with cloth no matter what! Though we do have 2 small packs of newborn nappies from boots, just a precaution really as Lil Fella may poop too often to keep up with the washing in the first few days. I have 27 cloth nappies!

As far as I know, you can drink decaff til the cows come home and its fine! I am off hot drinks at the moment, because I'm just too hot in general!

Ah I see Mindy, yeo we have those tests just called something different.

Im bouncing on my ball :holly:

xxx

:holly::rofl::thumbup:

I LOVE the emoticon thingies we have on BnB...wish I had the same set for the online game I play, would be awesome! :haha:

Bounce more! Get that baby on the move! :haha:

:holly: is exactly what i look like too, minus the lipstick!!! :rofl:

You are good doing the cloth nappies!

xxx

I must look quite a sight myself at the moment...I am wearing simply a bikini top and a pair of pyjama bottoms with animal from sesame street all over them. :coolio::haha:

Thanks :) I think I will have a coffee soon! It was cold and rainy here for the whole week so I guess that is why I wanted hot drinks so much. Today is nice and sunny again so maybe no coffee today.

I can't wait until I can order all my cloth diapers. I am going to stick with the too. No going to disposables!

Clobo, I think that all the tests are called different things everywhere. :dohh: I really hope the bouncing helps very soon!!

I also love the emoticons on this site. I always want to use them when I am chatting with my friend on google chat.

I had a decaf mocha the other day and remembered how yummy it was!!! :coffee:

Love sesame street! That sounds like an ACE outfit, i alternate between baggy topped leggings and long t shirts and a couple of maxi dresses, havent worn a bra for about 3 weeks now!!! Sexy!!! :kiss:

xxx

lol i have my disney pjs on at the min, i cant wait to get my bra on in the morning my Lills kill me at the min i found heartbeat twice today.
whats everyone doing?

I am so glad you found the heartbeat 2 times today! :D That is really exciting!

I am wearing and old TOOL t-shirt and paint covered black fleece pants. My allergies are going bananas so my nose and eyes are red and running. Very attractive! Haha!

I have to wear a bra or I find my chest hurts even worse. It is really bad when I take my bra off in the night. Ouch!!

(I broke down and made a cafe mocha (decaf). YUM!)

Oh my gosh! My allergies have gone haywire!! I am suffering SO bad right now. :( Any tips on how to deal with this??

what's after a lime? I don't think I got past lime last time

sorry I don't have any advice about allergies TS :( maybe try visiting your chemist, at least they'll be able to tell you what's safe to take or not.

Hope your bouncing pays off clobo! Almost a week overdue!

I'm also another have to wear a bra person - although my nips have been annoying me rubbing on my bra lately. I use to have quite flat nips and at the moment they seem very pokey!

The other week I was doing a bit of random googling and found this ultrasound training place not too far from where I live. Anyway they are always looking for pregnant models to show doctors how the machines work. I called them and they said they we're looking for people in their 1st tri during September. Sooooo I get a free scan next Saturday eek! I actually get paid $25 for it and get a copy of the images they take, but it's not a "medical" scan so they said they won't be telling me any medical info from it, but if they find something "of concern" from their doctor who'll scan me first then they call it off and recommend I see my own doctor. I'll be 11+3.

Oh my gosh! My allergies have gone haywire!! I am suffering SO bad right now. :( Any tips on how to deal with this??

About the only thing my Dr. ever said I could use was a saline nose spray... I might have been able to take benedryl too, I can't remember. Luckily I have been pretty healthy this pregnancy and no symptoms requiring OTC meds!

That is awesome Ginny! I was always too scared to go to an ultrasound place before my Dr. did one, but I am sure that since your pregnancy is going well the scan will be great! It is neat you get free pics too!

yeah I'm a bit nervous about that, but my dr doesn't actually do any herself anyway - even when she requests one it's always done at another location. So I'm just kinda thinking of it as a private scan that I'm getting for free.

I actually have my proper 12 week scan 4 days later so it'll be interesting to see if the little bug changes much over 4 days hehe

Mindy, wow 15 weeks, look at you :yippee:

Ginny, that’s awesome having a scan like that, I guess they have to train on someone that’s a brilliant idea chick!!

I didn’t have allergies but I had sinusitis when I was about 16 weeks and had to take antibiotics for it. Id go to your doctor if they are really bad and see what they suggest?? Bit random but some people take a teaspoon of honey in the morning and swear that helps?? Not sure how maybe something to do with the fact its made with pollen??? :saywhat:

Im still bouncing, keep telling baby it’s a lovely sunny weekend and to come out now!!

xxx

Happy Lime TS. Clobo is right about the honey. You'll have to get local honey if they produce it as they say it contain small amounts of pollen which your body gradually get used to. It is probably better to begin it before things get bad i.e. before the hayfever season starts but it may be worth a try. During my 1st pg I had really bad itch and hives and was given Citirizine but told only to use if absolutely necessary as none are really recommended during 1st tri.

Clobo - is the bouncing helping at all? Come baby!!

Ginny - thats fab news about getting the scan for free and getting to see baby a little bit sooner!

Kelly -glad you got to hear baby twice yesterday. How has the OH been? As he listened to the hb and getting excited?

Loz -anything from you today? Used any more of the clary sage?

Hi Twinkie!

Hi to everyone else.

I had an epic bathroom cleaning session yesterday. I was just going to do the usual but ended up scrubbing all the walls and ceiling as when I went to wipe they were filthy black, which wasn't immediately obvious till you wiped them! I also had to clean up all the paint the OH had left splattered all over the bathroom form his attempts at cleaning the brushes/rollers etc -men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->