Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

No water breakage yet, but have had another pain. C'mon body, don't tease me, lets have it! :haha:

Loz - beautiful bump and beautiful you! You look great! Also hope this is the start of something!! :happydance:

I've only ever used disposies with DS and we've been very lucky that even though he has very sensitive skin like his dad we've never had a case of nappy rash that hasn't cleared up within a couple of hours of putting some balm stuff on it.

We used huggies when he was a newborn because they had this little line that turned blue when the nappy was wet and we the nappies so absorbent we sometimes couldn't tell if they were wet or not by touching haha. Then we slowly worked down to the cheapest brand. He's now just in supermarket own brand and they work fine!

Love the idea of cloth nappies, but just can be bothered to be honest and DF refuses to even entertain the idea and I want him to stay happy as he's a good nappy changer! lol

hope - I think you're right to be concerned. Of course kids will be kids, but the nursery needs to be keeping and eye on it and letting you know what's going on! At DS's childcare I get a short note if he is hurt in any way and then they tell me how they treated it and what caused it. I know they also send out notes to parents if their kid is the one hitting or biting or whatever so the parents can work with them to try and stop it.

Kelly - your CM sounds totally normal. I have tons of cm everyday, it's gross. It ranges from clear, white, yellow, greenish, beige, watery, snotty. My dr gave me a swab just to make sure it was all fine and it was. I hope my production of it doesn't increase as I get further along - I'll be drowning! yuck!

Hi to everyone else! hope you're all well :) I'm 11 weeks today and this is the week I've been nervous about the most! Trying to stay positive and I have my scan in 3 days, so I'm really hoping I'll actually start enjoying the pregnancy once I see my bubs wriggling around.

Yay for 11 weeks! :happydance:

No more pains...must have been a false start :dohh: confoundit! I wanted to be pushing round about now! I don't want to go to bed! I want to give birth! :dohh::haha:

Maybe they're gearing up! Tell bubs to get a move on, their lease is up in 5 days hehe

Happy 11 weeks Ginny. I know how hard these milestone weeks are. I REALLY struggled at 7 and 10 weeks. At least you've got your scan to look forward to and second tri is in sight.
Hope I don't think you are over reacting at all. I would at least ask for a meeting with whoever runs the nursery and say that if stuff like that happens you need to know what happened and how, otherwise you will remove him.
Loz, I hope you get more signs soon. I love that OH went for a lie down! That's hilarious!

No baby! :dohh:

OH tells me the reason he felt ill was because his ankle was hurting him, he dinked it playing football with the kids yesterday while I was taking bump shots, and it swelled up terribly overnight...he took the kids to school in a taxi this morning because oldest's dad couldn't be got hold of, and my mum is not in the area, and then he is off to a&e......NOT a good time for my waters to go, so I expect they will :dohh:

I would have much preferred to wake up to find myself in labour than wake to OH deciding he may have fractured a bone in his ankle. He must be in agony to actually go to a&e he is one of those men that usually just sucks it up and carries on. He looked pale :nope: I hope they don't keep him waiting all day he can't stand hospitals, I suppose its a good thing its a wednesday today as if it was weekend, the waiting times at a&e get ridiculous. :dohh:

I might try going back to bed...you can see from my last post how late I was up, infact it was almost 5 am when I made it to bed, as I was too wired to sleep after thinking things were starting. Today is just primed and ready to turn into a carry on film I swear! :dohh:

oh no loz - I really hope OH ankle is okay. I know that sprains and strains are often more painful with swelling than actual fractures are- not that helps you much in any way. So exciting reading your news and I hope things pick up again today (once OH is home) and good job you are having your home birth.

Morning all. Had an 8.30 wake up call from my GP on my day off. They tried to phone 3 times yesterday which I thought might be about my iron levels eventually, but no it was to reschedule my MW appointment that was due in 2 week time. Now I go in next Tuesday instead. The hospital obviously not too concerned about my blood but I started taking Feraglobin liquid (yucky stuff) last week anyway.

I want to ring him and see if he is being seen yet but don't want to give him a heart attack as I said I'd only call if I went into labour.

Feeling the tiredness....going back to bed and hopefully will be woken by OH getting home soon.

hope oh is ok loz get some rest and hopefully lil fella is on the way.

hey pink good to hear from you wats that yucky stuff do ?

are we guna have a roll of bump pics i love seeing them?????

Hiya

Pink, I think I started getting tired again at around 30 weeks chick. Make sure you get the rest when you can :sleep:

Ha ha Loz, that’s funny baby laughing!! :rofl: Hope OH ankle is ok chick and rubbish for your body to start something and then stop, nooooooo!

Its weird isn’t it, learning about a whole new world, the stuff ive learnt about babies and what they do/wear/eat etc is amazing and I haven’t even gotton to the “real” bit yet!!!

Hope, aw poor Ryan, hope he is ok. It must be hard at this stage, you don’t want them to be a “bully” but they need to learn to stand up for themselves. Doesn’t help if the teachers aren’t monitoring them properly and intervening/telling you when they should be. I would get down there and ask for a meeting with them chick, tell them how you feel and ask for the whole story. :hugs:

Ginny, yay for 11 weeks! Not long till your scan now then and then you can really be positive and enjoy things!!

Ill do a bump pic in a mo, its getting HUGE!! Come on out baby xxx

OH is back- its just a nasty bruise! Must be nasty, he is usually very good with pain. We are extremely relieved he doesn;t have to hobble round on crutches with a cast.

I'm getting very strong BH with a side order of period pains. Come on baby!

Clo you must be climbing the walls by now. :hugs:

Happy 30 weeks Pink! Loz, pleased its nothing more serious than bruising.
Clo it's a wonderful, wonderful world you are about to enter. It's the best thing I've ever done. New friends, feeding, weaning, little milestones, all the 'firsts', new places you will take them to, activities you will both enjoy...it's just great. It occurred to me today that as Edie is going to be spending a little more time at playgroup and gaining a bit more independence I get to spend the next 3 years doing all the stuff I've done over the last 3 years again...and that really excites me.

I felt sad when my youngest went to nursery for half days...now he is doing full days in reception, I can't wait to have a newborn to fill my days! Baby should take the hint and blooming well initiate labour before I up and implode in frustration! :haha: I dozed off waiting for OH to return and dreamed I went into labour while the midwives and OH weren't in the room, popped out a TINY 4lb baby, and proceeded to BF him and watch him grow before my eyes lol was an extremely positive feel to that dream, as if I was telling myself its ok if he is big labour will still be easy (EASY?!:haha:) Was very strange!

Here is a humorous image for you. I had my pre admission appt at the hospital (just to get all the paperwork signed before I go into labor). My friend who is a nurse happened to be doing the pre admissions so I got to chat with her. She told me to get on my hands and knees to encourage little guy to flip, so I spent 10-15 minutes crawling around my living room floor yesterday evening, LOL. I am sure I looked rediculous. That was all I could handle and I though baby may have turned to transverse instead of breech, but this morning he feels like he is right back to his usual position! I am hoping he is playing a trick on me and he is already head down ;) I should find out tomorrow at my next appt!

Kelly :haha::hugs:

I tried to go on my hands and knees to change bedding and oh my goodness, it hurt! I hope you had fun crawling about! Keep at it, get that baby head down (if he hasn't already ninja'd himself thus)!

Twinkie that must have been a sight! I hope it works.
Kelly - you make me laugh :haha:
Loz - 4lb!! I don't think so :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"