Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Twinkie that must have been a sight! I hope it works.
Kelly - you make me laugh :haha:
Loz - 4lb!! I don't think so :winkwink:

Hahahaha I know right?! I think it was a reassurance dream, sort of saying that my delivery would be easy. The fact that when I put the dream baby to the boob he started to grow visibly into a much larger baby was great to watch :haha: From the feel of Lil Fella, I don't think at all he could be anywhere as light as 4lb, its impossibly given his apparent length. I expect a 10 lber in all honesty...time will tell! (Hopefully not too much time) :haha:

loz - gla ur oh's ankle wasnt anything to serious, was getting all excited catching up with everyone was thinking you would be in labour now, hopefully not much longer

twinkie - i bet that was a sight to see

hi kelly, ginny, mrs m, debzie, pichi sorry if ive missed anyone

got myself all upset before, turns out its ryan starting everything at nursery, hitting, throwing things, having full on paddys if hes asked to do anything or cant get his own way, which i know now is probs down to me being to soft with him a lot of the time, but i guess we all have to learn i suppose, i think lol, so im now on a mission ive worked out a lot of rules which WILL be stuck to by everyone, i know its going to be hard but he IS going to learn he cant carry on like that with anyone, thankfully my future bro in law doesnt look after him anymore as i know he did let him get away with murder, well no more :haha:

My youngest had issues with being told what to do at nursery (baby brain, not sure if thats something I've already mentioned) basically I am rather strict, and the nursery staff are not very good with sounding like they are in charge, so my son was presuming he was being given the option of carpet time etc, and was simply choosing to say no and do something else instead :haha:I told the nursery staff to be more firm with him and they would find him much easier to handle. As for Ryan, well, whether or not its him starting things, they should be providing you with detailed injury reports anyway! Him starting it is no excuse for shoddy communication!

well theres some changes at home for him and if they have no affect on what he does at nursery i may have to be telling them the same thing, but your absolutly right about the whole communication thing plus they should of told me what he was doing when it started not hoping hed settle down and tell me a wk later :growlmad:

Aw Hope, chick im sure things will change for the better, yep make sure nursery are doing the same things and keeping you updated as to what is happening :hugs:

Ha ha, ive been on my hands and knees to get babys back away from mine, forgot to close the blinds in the lounge last night though and im sure lots of people must have walked past and seen my arse in the air!!!

I have not only climbed the walls but ive scaled the roof and fallen off the other side!!!! Here is my 41+2 bump pic ...... xxx

Attachments

• 41+2 week bump.jpg
    41+2 week bump.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
Wow its like a ball! Its so neat and tidy and massive! *hello baby! Come on out!* :haha:

I missed a whole lot today!

Lozdi, I am glad your OH's ankle wasn't something more serious! I hope that those BH and period pains evolve into something else really soon. That dream is interesting! I can't imagine seeing baby grow before my eyes! I also think it means you are going to have a nice, smooth delivery.

Clobo, your bump is too cute!! You ladies and your perfect bumps! :)

Pink, I hope you are resting a lot! I am glad you are cut back to only 3 days a week :) I am sorry you have to take that rotten stuff. Hopefully your iron is all sorted out at your next check up.

Hope, I hope the new rules at home work out well. I agree that the nursery really should be communicating much better! I think that the problem could have been nipped in the bud so much quicker if they had have communicated with you better.

Happy 11 weeks Ginny! I can't wait until you see your little baby bouncing away on the screen. :)

Twinkie, I bet that was a sight to see! I hope that your lo moves into place soon!

Hi Kelly, Mrs. M., and Pichi. I hope that I haven't missed anyone.

I didn't sleep well again last night so my brain is kind of working in slow motion now. :dohh: Also, there is a dog in MY yard barking at MY dogs so one of my dogs is barking his fool head off at it and I can't think straight! That darn dog thought he would just march right up to my door and bark at my dogs on the other side. I got him away from the door but I can't get him out of the yard. He lives across the street but I don't trust him not to bite me so I can't even leash him and take him home. I really can't stand irresponsible pet owners.

I hope you are all well :) I hope those babies come soon!!

Aw ladies, you too will have a bump like that soon enough!! Not sure how i manage to stand up straight sometimes!!

Come on then, we need some more bump pics!!

xxx

clobo - I sometimes feel unbalanced now never mind how you must feel. Lovely looking bump but need baby to make an appearance now!

Kelly - feroglobin is for my iron levels. Thought it would be easier to take than tablets as it say easier on the stomach. Not sure if it is just coincidence but the last 3 days I have been feeling nauseous, although I have been taking it since last Wednesday.

Loz - glad OH ankle not broken but being a bit clumsy when I was younger I can attest to how sore bruised and sprained ankles are! Any more BH/period pains?

Hope - I am sure the new rules will help him settle soon, I agree the nursery should have been communicating thing better to you.

ts - Nothing worse than irresponsible dog owners, to the point that you are frightened you may be bitten. Hope you sleep better tonight, thats my wish every night too!

twinkle - I'll have to try crawling on all fours too!! I know I still have time yet but would like him the right way round.

Hi to everyone else!!

Didn't have chance this afternoon, might try to get a pic soon before I have my bath.

Kelly won't be long before you have a bump to show us!

I would call someone about that dog if it was my back door he was at- but then again if you do that whats to say the dog's life would be improved or not? Its not on though, you being afraid to open your own back door. Not worth the risk of it running straight into your house and maybe knocking you over, resulting in a panicky trip to the hospital. :wacko:

No more period pains as such, but some quite regular albeit far apart tightenings, but they don't feel painful and I can't figure out if they are just BH or actual contractions, because a large part of my belly has been numb this past couple days, due to skin and muscle stretching so much the nerve endings have started to fail :wacko: Cervix is doing something, I hope it hurries up! Baby is doing big movements, I hope he is fixing to initiate labour!

I forgot to say happy 30 weeks Pink!! Sorry about that! I'm sorry you aren't sleeping well. :( I hope you get a great nights sleep tonight!

Lozdi, I am not worried about the dog knocking me down because he is a shih tzu and only about 10 lb. I am just worried that he will bite me if I try to take him home. He is a little jerk! The bad thing about me going over to talk to the owners is that they are parents of a student of my husband and I am afraid I won't be able to hold my tongue... I don't want to start anything! That would be bad! :haha:

I hope lil fella comes soon! Tomorrow is your's and your OH's birthday, right? That would be nice to share with the new LO! :)

Goodness me Pink 30 weeks already! I'm so baby brained I'm not even noticing these things!

Could your husband maybe have a word instead? Its in the owners best interests for their dog not to be biting people, I'm sure they wouldn't want to lose it.

Yup its mine and OH's birthday tomorrow. I will be being very naughty and enjoying one small beer! In reality I'll probably only manage to drink a few sips, but I will enjoy those sips immensely! :cloud9:

If the dog is back there again tomorrow I will get Shawn to talk to them.

I am sure a few sips of beer won't be bad :) I hope you and your OH have a wonderful birthday!

thought id join in this time with all the bump pics, unfortunatly couldnt move the mess out the background :haha:

Attachments

• IMG-20120912-00023.jpg
    IMG-20120912-00023.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
What mess? You should see my house! Great bump though! Clo your bump is awesome. If I haven't already I'm saying team Pink for you. It's so high isn't it? I carried like that all the way through last time and think I am again.
Loz you enjoy your beer.
Pink, hope the iron stuff does the trick.

Wow that is one nice compact neat little bumpy! :happydance:

Mess? LOL...my house is mess central! I bet I beat you all at being messy! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->