Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

MMM - Hmmm I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other but I am going to go Girl.
Is your OH back now?

Its just the last few days that have been hard, I think OH asking me every 2 minutes 'anything?' isn't helping. He WILL be the first to know!!

He's back, he got finished early so got an earlier train, picked him up just after 4pm. He's taking the kids to the new Pets at home that's opened as there's free face painting then taking them to soft play tomorrow. I'm having a lie in then going to meet a friend at bingo :) then tomorrow night we're off out with friends for a meal and the kids are staying at MIL's all ready for Sunday morning :happydance:

Yeah it gets annoying when people start asking if you've had them, or anything's happening :lol: I guess it's just habit though as we all do it :lol: x

Thanks ladies :) I will survive the pains. :haha: I haven't taken anything because Tylenol didn't help before I got pregnant so I am assuming it won't do anything now either. :( I need something like ibuprofen to make my headaches go away and I won't take anything like that now for sure!

MMM, I'm glad your OH came home earlier than expected. It sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. :) I am so super excited for your scan on Sunday!! I can't wait to know what you are having. I am going to guess boy :)

Pink, I'm sorry your OH is driving you batty with his questioning :) I know Shawn is going to be just the same! :haha: I hope things get started for you soon so you can finally answer YES! to him! :haha:

Have a great evening!

pink I think mr smartie will make his appearance very soon :) hope he does because waiting after due date is the worst bit :(

So who is next on the list after pink? :haha:

Ts how are you feeling today hun? And everyone else for that matter :) trying to keep up to date on a phone is tough >.<

Me too Pichi -looking at your lovely man is making the wait worse!! No signs what so ever though. Went for a walk in town. He feels so much lower and I noticed my bump was lower a few days ago as I am moving about easier in bed too. Going for a curry tonight!! Mum predicted today would be the day but I think she is going to be wrong.

Mrsmig is next, 5 weeks for her to go.

TS - yay under 100 days, great feeling isn't it. Hope those pains have gone today.

MMM- do you have any feelings of what you are having? Can't wait to see pics tomorrow.

Hi everyone else.

are they going to give you another sweep pink if your little man is too comfy in there? heh it won't be long until you have your own squishy little smartie to snuggle n kiss. you'll get that fab new baby smell too :cloud9:

I have the appointment at the hospital on Wednesday morning now, the community mw thinks they might try another sweep then and book me in for induction but I am not sure what to expect.

well lets hope that a 2nd sweep works for you and you don't need to get induced :)

Fingers crossed it works pink :hugs:

I'm thinking boy ... not long till we find out :happydance: x

Thanks ladies :) I'm doing pretty good. The pain is definitely much, much better. Hardly a twinge most times now. I was even squishing my tummy up while I was cleaning the car and it wasn't hurting! Yay :) My mom said she had the same pain when she was pregnant with me.

It feels so good to be less than 100 days :) Soon the 3rd tri! I think that I better get things going on the nursery!

Pink, I hope you don't need that 2nd sweep. I really hope things start going very soon.

Pichi, I am so happy to hear you are settled in well.

MMM, I can't wait to see a new picture of your LO! :)

I hope you are all having a great day!

I just remembered I have a question for you ladies :)

Is the size of the parents when they were born any indication of what they baby will be when born?

I was 5lb 6, but Shawn was over 9 lb. I am scared... :haha:

Pink, I don't think you will need that sweep. I think Smartie will be here before then.
Welcome home Pixie and welcome to the world Xavier!
Mindy, pleased the pains have let up.
Mmm - I'm going to say boy for you as well!
Kelly how are you doing?
Hi everyone else. Ooh me next! How exciting! Mark thinks Migglet will arrive on the 15th! That's only 3 weeks away!! I'm at my mums now, here until Thursday. I'm sharing a room with Edie, I hope my horrendous snoring doesn't wake her up too much otherwise it's going to be a few nights on the sofa for me!

Just seen your question Mindy. I think the size of the mum can have a bearing on the size of the baby, but not so much the dad. Having said that I was expecting a big baby as I was 8lb 11 when I was born but Edie was only 8lb 4! I actually don't think it makes a lot of difference when you push them out anyway. Some people say bigger babies are easier as they descend better!

Hi ladies.

Sorry I've not been around much.

I was getting a bit stressed out since the last ultrasound.

But good news is we had another today and everything's looking perfect and we're having a baby girl!!!!

I am SO over the moon. :)

pink i dont think your need a sweep i predict monday
pichi how are you any piccies?
mrs migg i cant believe your next i remenber saying happy prune to you wow thats ages ago
cupcake yay congrats a girl wonderful
ts wow less then 100 days
hope everyone else is ok when did you ladies stop taking your asprin?

Just thought I'd post a little bump pic ... 16+4 ready to go out for our meal

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/9444930D-2160-4DDA-A8CB-F2D55D5E8095-27339-000010305BB39B5C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->