Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Maybe I should think about having some pineapple as it might push me into labour as even the thought of it makes me want to gag. Mind over matter maybe?

that little smartie is holding on in there isn't he? :haha: I'm guessing he'll be here Thursday... hope you go naturally so you can experience it (if that makes sense?)

we're all good here. My scar feels a little tender today but maybe i overdone it a bit today by walking to the registry office to get Xaviers birth certificate etc... he's currently sleeping on his daddy quite the thing just now :)

:hugs: Pink :hugs: I really hope things get started soon for you. I can imagine it must be extremely frustrating.

Pichi, I'm sorry you are hurting today. I hope that you are able to rest more tomorrow. :hugs:

MMM, how are you today?

Lozdi, how are you doing? The icing sounds wonderful. It is going to be so much fun for them to decorate their own cupcakes.

I hope you are all well :)

My darn pain is back. :( It started acting up over night. Usually sleeping makes it go away but last night it came during the night. Hopefully it will be better by tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great night :flow:

Pink really hope your lo makes an appearance soon, i was getting fed up with both my pregs and they were both just over a week early i couldnt imagine going overdue, dtd seemed to work for me both times :haha: and a long walk this time

Pichi kierons favourite place has been sleeping on his dad too :haha: oh keeps joking hes a little daddys boy, unlike ryan who is soooo a mammys boy although i really think he should of been a girl, he loves pink, loves dresses he actually found my nieces minnie mouse dress put it on and started prancing around the living room, he wants to be a ballerina, and keeps saying hes a princess :haha:

My little man has put on 8oz since thurs he was 7lb 14 oz and today weighed 8lb 6oz ive started calling him my little chunky monkey :haha:, colic has reared its ugly head so not getting much sleep at all at the min and neither is he bless him so trying a few things to see what helps and what doesnt

Congrats on the little boy mrs mmm, is it cupcake having a girl?

Hi everyone else hope your all well

Hope, Ryan sounds absolutely precious :) How cute! He really seems like a character. So much fun! I hope Kieron feels better soon.

Hope, Ryan sounds hilarious. Hope Keirons colic soon settles. His weight gain is fantastic.
Mindy, hope the back pain eases off.
Loz, hope your son has a fab birthday.
Congrats Mmm on the scan and being team blue, and to cupcake on team pink! Loz, most people seem to think I'm having a girl.
Pink, hope you sleep well tonight and something happens for you tomorrow.
Afm, another night on the sofa. It's hot and stuffy as well. I panicked when I woke up this morning because with the sofa being narrow I slept on my back. Need to try not to do that again.

Thanks Mrs. M. I am going to go to sleep very soon and hopefully that will help :)

I'm sorry you are having to sleep on the sofa. Hopefully the time will pass quickly and Thursday will be here soon. Can you take a cushion and prop your hip up with it so you can't completely roll onto your back? Or maybe prop yourself up so you are almost sitting? I hope you can find a solution that works for you. I have been waking up on my back too. It sucks!

hi ladies,that sucks mrs migg sleeping on the sofa hope the time passes soon so you can get back to your normal routine.
hi loz love the idea with the cakes
pink so hope you had a good night sleep and really hope things start to happen soon
mindy bad news about the pain try to get your feet up and relax
hope ryan sounds like a right charater hope the colic passes soon
pichi how are you?
hi to all you other ladies
as for me ms keeps rearing its ugly head and for some reason i cant drink tea again which is crap as i love tea

I haven't really got chance to catch up this morning so will try later or tomorrow but I am having a quick read on my phone. I like the laptop to reply properly :lol: x

No I'm still waking up every morning with a headache daily :( and I had one last night around tea time too :( might mention it when I go to the doctors this morning. How are you Kelly? X

Morning girls.

mmm - hope you get some answers at the mw with regards the headaches, not nice to have to wake up to them everyday.

Kelly- hopefully it will be a quick phase that passes fast this time and you can get back to drinking your tea. 1 week until your next scan, not long now.

Mrsmig - hope you slept well. I try to sleep as much as I can on my left but I feel most comfortable on my right and have slept on my back lots too. I really don't think you'll be doing anything bad though, they just say left is preferable but getting a good sleep whatever way you can has got to be better overall.

Hope - aww Keiron sounds lovely, I love the image of him sleeping on his dad. I hope Smartie is like that with his dad. Rayn sounds so funny too, what a character!

Crayz - hope you and yeardley are settling in well
Clobo - how are you and little Danny doing?

Hi to everyone else!!

I used a cushion last night and I don't think I slept on my back. I didn't sleep as well as I did the previous night though. Two more nights to go. I'm looking forward to going home. My mum can get very tired and irritable and snappy and I feel like we are getting under her feet. I'm going to have to tell her she is making me feel like she doesn't want us here if she doesn't calm down. I just want to go home, get my suitcase packed and buy my last couple of bits - cheap nighty to give birth in, maternity towels and and disposable pants - and feel like I'm ready for this baby whenever he or she decides to come.
Kelly, sympathies on the MS. Mine keeps coming back as well and I've also gone off tea. It doesn't stop me drinking it but half the time it makes me feel rubbish. I never went off anything when I was pregnant with Edie, this time I can't stomach beans, eggs, olives, milk, or tea.

I read somewhere that unless you are very flat on your back its ok, do you rest your head on one arm of the sofa? If so then your probably not flat enough for there to be any harm in it. I slept on my back til way into third tri, but always had my head and shoulders propped up slightly on a long pillow which I arranged into a boomerang shape. Poor OH had very little room in bed!

I have my long pillow folded into a V so one arm down either side, head at pointy V end and propped up like Loz. When I want to go onto my back I put one arm under so I am just tipped over and not totally flat.

Hope you get all your bits and pieces today and your Mum settles down. Nothing worse than feeling you are in some ones way.

How are you Loz? We'll need pics of your fab cakes once they are done.

mmm- how did you get on with the mw?

Thanks Loz, yes I have been sleeping propped up so should be ok. Baby feels like its finally dropping, feels very heavy on my cervix today. Still can't believe I've got 5 weeks to go. I feel like I could go tomorrow.

Thanks Loz, yes I have been sleeping propped up so should be ok. Baby feels like its finally dropping, feels very heavy on my cervix today. Still can't believe I've got 5 weeks to go. I feel like I could go tomorrow.

You said cervix! :haha:

Will get some cake pics up after the party. Its this sunday but prep began today. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->