Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks Loz, yes I have been sleeping propped up so should be ok. Baby feels like its finally dropping, feels very heavy on my cervix today. Still can't believe I've got 5 weeks to go. I feel like I could go tomorrow.

You said cervix! :haha:

Will get some cake pics up after the party. Its this sunday but prep began today. :wacko:

I can say cervix - I can even think about my cervix - I just don't want to meet it. :nope:

i don't think anyone wants to meet their cervix lol :haha:

I met mine! I saw it with the help of a speculum a torch and a mirror just a day or so before I O'd the egg that became Lil Fella! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh yeah, i forgot about that :haha: mines plays hide and seek - especially when it's needed to be found the most :dohh:

how is everyone this evening? I'm just about to go to bed *yawn* been up since 2.30am so i am 'clocking off' and OH is on the night duty :haha:

OMG that's really freaky Loz!

:hugs: Pichi, hope you managed to catch up on some sleep last night.

How is everyone today?

Well I've been signed off work for 2 weeks due to my SPD. I need to phone the hospital today to chase up my physio appointment and the doctor said to rest my pelvis as much as possible. Today I'm having a complete lazy day, my friend took the kids too school and Thomas isn't at nursery today so we're having a PJ day. I have cleaned all the kitchen tops and cooker down this morning, folded a load of laundry and got some washing in. I need to do some ironing later too but I will do that after lunch. x

OMG that's really freaky Loz!

:hugs: Pichi, hope you managed to catch up on some sleep last night.

How is everyone today?

Well I've been signed off work for 2 weeks due to my SPD. I need to phone the hospital today to chase up my physio appointment and the doctor said to rest my pelvis as much as possible. Today I'm having a complete lazy day, my friend took the kids too school and Thomas isn't at nursery today so we're having a PJ day. I have cleaned all the kitchen tops and cooker down this morning, folded a load of laundry and got some washing in. I need to do some ironing later too but I will do that after lunch. x

Pj day is for relaxing, not for doing alot of house work! Get a dvd on, Thomas in a snuggle lock, and those feet up, and enjoy some relaxation. :hugs:

:lol: I know I should but it's hard with so much to do. I mean hubby is being amazing, he won't let me hoover/mop the floors as it really does my back in but he can't iron to save his life :rofl: I just fold the laundry and he takes it upstairs and puts it away.

Just going to sort the dishes out then make a start on the ironing, might have to do it bit by bit, depends how long I can stand before it starts aching again. I made some jelly earlier too. Think we'll have a picnic tea with jelly, ice cream and angel delight for dessert :)

How are you and little man hun? x

Just sat down for a spot of booby juice then back into the kitchen to make some chocolate cupcakes! :happydance:

They went down well last time I made them, I used bournville cocoa plus about half a bar of dark chocolate with 74% cocoa solids chopped up into the mix, then when decorating time came, I did a squirt of chocolate ice cream sauce on the top then piped buttercream 'iced gem' patterns. They tasted really fancy but were not too expensive to make. :happydance:

Oi. Mmm. Sit down and leave the bloody housework or you are going to be in worse pain and won't be able to do anything. You don't want to end up on crutches.

:lol: I haven't done the ironing but I do need to go pick the kids up and I also need to pop into town to pick my jeans up and a present for m cousin's LO's birthday tomorrow but once I get in that will be it I promise!

Got a physio appointment for tomorrow :happydance: so hopefully we can make a start on things x

MMM- a pj day like loz said is for relaxing. Alhtough if you have to iron can you do it sitting down. I have treid that before and it is more hard work than standing. Didn;t realise spd was causing you so much discomfort. What did they say about your headaches.

Loz - are the kids helping with the cake decorations?

Hi everyone else!

I copied this from my journal, cheating a bit I know.

Well I had my hospital appointment this morning. Urine neg but my BP was on the high side 140/90. Mw had a good feel and thinks I am only 2/5 engaged. She used the doppler to check smarties hb but had to put it way high up past my belly button which got her worrying he had turned despite what she thought she was feeling. Anyway she did a sweep and says my cervix has started to efface and is softish but only just 1cm dilated so my mw last week was being overly keen/optimistic in her assessment. She had a real good rummage, it was quite uncomfortable this time as it felt she had her whole hand up there. She could feel the head and even the fontanel, he is obviously head down so must have a hb in his butt!!

I saw the consultant because of my raised BP. He was keen to book me in for induction and to get some bloods taken to check for pre-eclampsia. At the moment I am booked to go into hospital for induction Friday afternoon but if the bloods taken today show anything then I might be in later on today or tomorrow. I don't think I have pre-eclampsia so fully expect my bloods to be okay but I suppose it is nice to know there is a potential end date now. It does mean no waterbirth though, although tbh I was never convinced I would tolerate a labour without much pain relief. Still hope I might go myself but not sure if my BP rules me out totally from the MLU if I do go naturally. I'll ask when the mw phones with my blood results.

I really hope it isn't PE Pink!! But if your feeling pretty ok I think maybe it's just slightly risen BP. I know a lady who had that a few days before she went into labour :happydance: they do say your BP rises before you go into labour! I have everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->