Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

good luck pink so excited for you will be thinking bout you xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Pink :) hoping for a fast, smooth delivery :hugs:

My sister called me at 10 to 1 last night, she had a girl <3 Too bad that caused me to have dreams the whole rest of the night that I had delivered kiddo at 26 weeks! I kept dreaming that he was perfectly fine, just tiny. Not much sleep for me last night :/

Thankyou everyone, I will try to update if I can but my phone is rubbish with the internet. I put a last bump pic on my journal, feels a bit strange that.

ts - wonderful news about your sister, sorry it meant you had strange dreams though. I have probably asked before but did they know it was a girl, I am guessing from your post maybe not.

Hi everyone, hope you are all okay.

Awww Mindy congrats to your sister and to you on becoming Aunty Mindy :cloud9: x

Mindy thats fantastic- she should join this thread lol balance out the genders! :haha:

Pink I bet its weird indeed posting a final bump pic and knowing for sure its final, the next 'bump' pic will be of the occupant! :happydance:

Today is T-minus 2 days til 8th birthday party. Making a few more decorations, getting my kitchen 'battle ready' and making a dough for the cinnamon stars and cheese stars. I practiced 4-tone icing last night! The yellow took a while to come through and by the time it did most of the green had gone but it looked pretty awesome.

Attachments

• Icing.jpg
    Icing.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Ts congrat on your new niece :happydance:

Pink lovely bump pic, wish i had of thought of getting a last bump pic, especially since it may of been my last bump lol

Loz i could quite hppily pick those cakes off the page and eat them :haha: they look great

well im off to do some housework, kieron is out shopping with his auntie for another hour so making the most of it, i was going to do something with ryan but hes done nothing but misbehave since i picked him up from nursery :(

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Its easy to do the 4-tone icing, with a certain genius technique for filling the piping bag that I found on Dr Google!

https://chefmommy-brandao.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/tip-best-tip-ever-for-filling-pastry.html

Attachments

• geniuspiping.jpg
    geniuspiping.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Congrats Mindy on your new niece! Sorry about the scary dreams though.
Loz the cakes look lovely.
Hope, I hope Ryan starts behaving soon. Edie was a monkey on Sunday but she has settled down again, I think sharing a room with me on Saturday night deprived her of so much sleep she was a horror.
Pink I'm thinking of you.

Hi everyone

How are you all and all the new little babies!! Congratulations, it makes me so happy that we are all gradually having the babies that we have dreamt of for so long!!

Sorry I haven't been on in ages and haven't had time to read through all the pages that I have missed ... I really don't know where the time goes ... babies and pooches seem to eat time i think!! Hopefully I can get on here a bit more now but things are so manic especially now with Christmas coming up and I have a few KIT days at work to get in!!

All good here, Danny is a big monkey, weighed 15lb 11oz on Monday!!! xxx

Its crazy isn't it how babies eat time! Thats a good weight, I have no idea what Tenzin weighs at the moment, I guess I should take him to clinic to find out...not that a fancy possibly getting a bug just from stepping into the gp surgery which is what usually happens. I can go to the school everyday and catch nothing but 10 mins in the gp's and we all get ill. :dohh: Hows feeding going? Still breastfeeding? What will you do when you go back to work? :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) Norah Persephone, 6 lb 14 oz <3

My dreams were totally weird, not scary, just weird. It was like he was born and was perfectly fine except he was tiny so I had to figure out how to do things with a tiny baby, like how I was supposed to strap him into his car seat since he was so small. I ended up folding up bunches of blankets and then putting him in on top of them. :haha: :wacko: I think I'm losing it!

Pink, still thinking of you! Can't wait for the update!

Clobo :) How are you and Danny?

Lozdi, those cupcakes look delicious! Great job with the icing!

Kelly, how are you feeling lately?

MMM, how are your hips today?

Mrs. M., how was your first night home? I hope you slept well.

Hope, I'm sorry Ryan is being a monkey! I hope he settles soon. :hugs:

I am sorry if I have missed anyone!

I am so sleepy today!

Have a great evening :flow:

Mmmmm those cupcakes look so yummy! Think I might make some at the weekend :D

Make sure you get a nap Mindy! :)

How's everyone else?

My hips haven't been too bad today but they are really starting to ache now :( I haven't felt little man wiggling at all today either so I'm going to send hubby upstairs for the doppler just so I can have a little check x

hey ladies hope your all well xxxxxxxxxxxx
pink still thinking of you
mindy dreams are funny arnt they congrats to your sister
loz loving those cakes yum yum
mrs migg you ok
mmm sorry you are pained xxxxxxxxx
ladies what do you think of this cot bed i dont really know whats good and what isnt but do you think this is expensive for what it is heres the link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300822642789?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

That looks like a lovely cot bed Kelly and a really good price. Get a bid on it!
That's a pretty name Mindy, the middle name is really unusual. I have never heard of anything like that before.
Mmm pleased you have been less sore today.
Clo it's really good to see you, thanks for stopping by. It sounds like Danny is doing really well.
I slept really well last night thank you apart from spilling my hot chocolate everywhere by knocking it off my bedside table with my stupid pregnancy pillow. I broke my other favourite mug (you might remember my favourite tea mug got broken when we did the house swap) so that was a pain. No more hideous pains today, I think baby has suddenly dropped. Mark has got the pram sorted, and I'm getting my bag packed tomorrow. So excited.

It looks lovely Kelly. I personally just go for what cot looks nice. The one I had for Caitlin was actually given free second hand and we kept it for Thomas too. This time I'm thinking of maybe getting some of the sets like in Argos (cot, drawers and wardrobe) but in the Christmas sale :lol:

Your next Mrs M :happydance: Well after Pink :lol: x

That cot is beautiful you should snap it up- new in the shop one like that would cost much more! We haven't even got a cot yet lol OH said he will make us one. No rush as I love co-sleeping :haha:

Norah Persephone is a lovely lovely name, classy and elegant.

Ahh, the joys of the pregnancy pillow- its all good til it gets out of hand and a mug gets broken, I broke one with mine too, but luckily not my favourite.

Damned pillow. It's a pain in the arse. Speaking of pains in the arse, I'm struggling in the bowel area too. Haven't been for about 3 or 4 days then today I finally went and when I wiped the tissue had loads of blood on it, think I've got piles again what joy. Sorry tmi.

I never had any trouble in that area til AFTER I had baby...trust me to do it backwards. :dohh: It all improved when I started eating those snack-a-jack rice cake thingies, maybe give those a try. The caramel flavour aren't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->