Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'm crying here ickle so pleased for you.......big congratulations. Whhhhhhhooooooooo hoooooooooooo. Xxxx

I'm 4w3d by my AF. I've no idea how many DPO I am so I'm going with that for now. First hurdle to get past is 4w6d which is when I lost the last baby.

Not sure about aspirin or high dose folic acid. Hadn't really thought about it. I'll do some research tonight though.

hoping so much this is a sticky jellybean for you Ickle - 3 days to go then going by AF date

Just so chuffed ickle. Pma......:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Afm my liilgirl is one week old today. Completely different from Emily. Had a really good night last night she woke at 2am, 5am and then 7am. Went more or less straight back to sleep too. My milk is still not in so I'm topping up with formula.

So ladies here is Isla Jessica 1week today.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Ladies!! You are all making me cry ... From happiness!! Seeing your lil' girl Debzie, and your bfp ickle! Makes me feel so positive about it all!!! I guess hormones are already making me overemotional!!

xxx

Debzie she is gorgeous. I can't believe she is a week old already. Mind you I can't believe my Louis is 6 weeks now. It flies. It's funny how you can see how different they are to your first in just a few days isn't it. Louis has his moments but he is more chilled out than Edie was.

I woke up feeling weird this morning. :wacko: I felt really tight (no pain at all) at the top of my bump. I got up and moved around and by the time I was down in the kitchen it had subsided. Do you ladies think this could be things progressing? It is still getting a little tight off and on so far today (but I have only been up and around for 4 hours now). It feels different from the BH I have been getting which have been down low, at the bottom of my bump.

I am so scared!! I thought I wanted Finn out by 37 weeks before but now every time I think maybe there is a teeny sign things might be starting I get terrified! I don't know if I am ready for labour and I really don't know if I am ready for an actual baby!! People say men become dads when the baby comes but women become a mom from the bfp. I'm not sure how accurate that is. Sure, I have carried him for 9 months but I really have no idea what it will be like to actually have a baby!!

Argh!! Just having a little freak out... sorry for that, ladies!

How are you all today?

Ah Mindy don't worry! Don't have unrealistic expectations of yourself either. We all felt like that first time. Pretty much all first time mums feel like headless chickens for the first 6 weeks. That's normal. You and baby just learn together. Just go with the flow and accept whatever help you feel you need.
I'm having a crappy day today. I feel like a bit of a failure. I mean, who can't bake buns from a bloody packet?

Thank you :hugs: I am just worried about the huge change that is about to happen. It is going to be scary and wonderful all at the same time.

I'm sorry that your buns didn't work out. Lots of things effect the way things rise. Maybe the humidity was wrong for them in your house? Maybe the packet was old? I hate baking, I can never get it right. I hope your day gets better!

:hugs: Mindy I agree with Mrs M you just learn as you go along and we all had the same worries with our first :hugs:

Oh no Mrs M! :hugs: I find those packets useless as everyone's oven temps differ slightly x

Thanks ladies.

I agree with mrsmig and mrsmm Mindy. I cannot really remember much of the first few weeks with Emily it's a blur. Even this time your still learning your baby's unique quirks and they are getting to know you too. Remember not to put too much pressure on yourself and know that you are the expert on your baby. Xx

Mrsmigg I was I firmed by my mother that when my packet peppy pig cakes failed I had put too much water in and whisked it too much mine had lumps too. My oven was shite too and dung keep a constant temp. I can make cakes from scratch easier than packet. Xx

Mindy: don't worry, you'll be ok. I couldn't agree more with what mrsmig said. xxx

Sorry for the buns mrsmig. Baking buns doesn't make anyone a good or bad mum!! Just sorry you couldn't enjoy them.

Afm: just spent the whole afternoon at A&E, lil one broke his elbow at the soft play at lunch time. How are they calling it? Soft play?? Ahhhh kids...

Ouch! Hope he's ok Ummi.

I'm so tired today. Want to crawl under my desk for a nap lol

Thx he's ok. He's been so brave poor lil man. And I couldn't go to the x-ray room with him :(
Thank God Dh arrived just before they strted the x-ray and he stayed with him.

And btw, Ickle, tiredness is a really good aign. Take care and spoil yourself!

That's a great sign Ickle!! :)

Ummi, poor little guy!! I hope that he heals up quickly. I can't even imagine how much that would hurt. :(

Thanks ladies. :hugs: I just finished my cloth wipes today. I had to sew the corners with my regular machine so the serging didn't come undone. I just finished cutting off all the threads. Now I have to finish organizing my diaper changing area and then we should be ready for Finn to come, or at least as ready as we will ever be. Well, the molding still isn't done in the room but I am not too worried about that because he won't be in there for a few months anyway.

Oh, I got an email yesterday telling me that my nursing bras had only just then shipped! :growlmad: I ordered them Jan 28th! There is no way I am going to get them in time now. :( I will hopefully find something cheap that will hold me over until they come. I have a specialty size, that is why I had to order them online. :( I have to have something to wear home from the hospital! If my chest hasn't gotten any bigger the whole pregnancy do you think it will get a whole lot bigger when my milk comes in? My ribs on the other hand have grown about 2 inches around :( That will go away once baby isn't shoving all my organs up in there, right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->