Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Great news Debzie! It will come soon! How are you feeling?

Ts: the place i come from in france is very snowy in winter (well not like your place ^^), And at first I was finding it very funny when all the schools closed, and toads block, and transport stopping with a few centimetres of snow. But I have to say, ds used to love those snow days with no school!!

Afm: just out from the gp, unfortunately, no scan for me :(
I will have to go private, will call tomo. On the other hand I didn't tell the doc I know my exact dates (is it a lie?? Lool!) so she gave my lmp for the mw so she may see me in advance. (I did tell the doc I was not *sure* about the dates and might be less than 11 weeks).

I'm sorry you didn't get a scan. :( I hope you get to see your mw soon and maybe then get a scan.

We get snow days here maybe more than most places would because we have a lot of children bused in to school. The communities around here are all old fishing villages built up around the coves so they are all down over big hills. It is too dangerous/slippery to get the buses down and back up the hills when it is snowy.

I bet it was beautiful in France where you are from :)

Pichi, hi! :)

:hugs: debzie My milk took a few days longer then 'normal' too after my cs so hopefully it will all be okay soon.

Sorry you didn't get your scan ummi.

:hugs: ummi sorry they wouldn't send you for an early scan. Hope you manage to get a private one soon.

:hugs: Debz hope your milk comes in soon hun x

Hi ladies,
Ummi so sorry you didnt get a scan hope you get your private one soon
My pain seems to of gone so pleased about that today had my hair done today so feel much better and weighed myself at oh mums which would be the first time in months and i was so shocked it really upset me ive put on 2 stone this is just dreadful sorry for the moan ladies

KelLy - I think putting 2 stone is ideal and nothing to be concerned about. I know its hard when you see the figures but you will lose lots of that once baby Daniel is here.

Totally agree Kelly 2 stone is ideal for the stage in pregnancy you are. I've put on 7.2kg already! I'm trying to watch what I eat as I am snacking a lot but as pink said we will lose most the weight when the LOs are here x

thanks ladies just seems like so much and just cant imagine my bump weighs that much

Ummi that's crap that you can't get a scan I know after my rest loss try refused to scan me unil I started bleeing. It was only after my third I was automatically referred fir one I think.

Thanks ladies. My boobs are fuller tonight but now Isla is having none of it not latching properly as s s used to te bottle. May ave to express.mim feeling rough to be honest, afterpains at worse with your second ad I feel like I have been run over. All goes away when I look at my baby girl. Xx

ladies i need to get my night dress for the hospital and everything i see in the shops is just granny fied does anyone know of any nice ones?

12.7kg is equivalent to 2 stone Kelly. General weight gain is 1lb a week now so expect to put another 7-8lbs on before bubs is due. Bubs probably weighs around 3/4lb now then you have the water and placenta which weigh quite a lot too!

Kelly I've no idea! Haven't even thought of what nighty I'm taking yet! I'm more comfortable in PJs so I may just take PJs in x

Ummi sorry they would t give you a scan

Debz thats great on the weight, hope your milk comes in soon, i didnt have a cs but im soo with you on afterpains everything hurt so much more second time round

Kelly so glad that awful pain has gone and as the oher ladies say i wouldnt worry to much about your weight

Hi everyone hope your all well :flower:

My little man has a chest infection, poor thing cant sleep properly so to stop me having to get up every 5 mins kierons in my bed and oh has gine downstairs armed with his monkey onesie :haha:

Kelly I got mine from Peacocks, it was about £6 and black and white striped but they had a few nice ones. It washed ok as well so I didn't have to bin it.
Debzie congrats again!

Oh god the afterpains. It was horrendous. I had to keep looking for midwives to ask for co-codamol as they were so busy but I was nearly in tears with them. Soooo much worse second time round.

Hope, I'm so sorry to hear that Kieron has a chest infection. I really hope he gets better very soon. :hugs:

Kelly, I was at my doctor appt today and I have gained 30 lb so far. :wacko: I feel terrible about it but I am telling myself it is all for the best reason. I really can't believe that so much weight is now on my midsection. :dohh: I didn't put any weight on anywhere else (that I can tell) so it is all belly. No wonder my back hurts when I am standing for any length of time!

As for a night gown. I'm not really much help there. I got mine at Walmart. :haha: It is just a black t-shirt style one that has a ribbon around the collar that ties in front. Very plain but the least "old lady" that I could find! It was super cheap too. I don't wear pj's usually but I have a million pairs of pajama pants that I wear around the house. I sleep in a tank top because I can't stand clothes riding up or wrapping around me in bed. I had to get something new because I can't deliver in pj pants! :haha:

Debzie, I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I am not looking forward to the after pains. I hope they ease off soon. I'm sorry that Isla isn't latching very well right now. Hopefully she will get the hang of it soon.

Hi MMM, Mrs. M., Pink :) I hope you are all well.

Have a good night!

Hope: chest infection can be very nasty. Hope little will get better soon. Sending lots of hugs to him.

MrsM: how is little Louis? Is he feeling better? Lots of hugs for him too

About nightdresses: 4 years ago (omg!!! 4 years!!!) i bought 2 from primark, i think one with a little zebra and another with a cow on the front and a very little bow on the front.

About the scan: I kind of expected it anyway, but hey, I had to try my luck, didn't I? :D
I'll choose a private clinic over the week end and probably book beginning of next week.

Kelly - I got one from Primark, black with little dots that had a bit of a button down for easy feeding/skin to skin think it was only £5 and not grannified! Still using it not. I also took my pj's which although someone mentioned was maybe not a good idea with cs mine where stretchy material that came up above my scar bit.

Hope - I have astma and had millions of chest infections when I was young so know how it feel. I think I had a permanent supply of that bright yellow super sweet liquid pencillin in the fridge for years. I hope he feel better soon, nothing better than sleeping upright cuddled up to mummy in a big bed!!

TS - I never got much after pains, not sure if that was because of the cs or not. I did feel some things when bf like mild period cramps but it didn't last long. As mrsmig said I think second time around is worse.

ummi - hope you get something booked soon for your scan.

afm - ben had 2 dirty nappies so got rid of his constipation and has been much happier since. I weighed him on my scale and it looks like he now weighs over 11lbs and that was AFTER his poos!!

Way to go Ben!! Good job on the weight gain :)

Thank you for letting me know about your after pains. I am nervous about so many things. It is great when people share their positive experiences. :)

I hope all you ladies are well this evening :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->