Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Omg?! No way ickle?! Congratulations hun. It's great to finall see you here!! Fill us in on your :bfp: story x

Well I didn't even think I'd ov'd this cycle, so I don't know why I decided to test but the line came up really quickly, so I tested again with the Clearblue digi. Once I saw the pregnant I gave him his extra valentines present which was some bootees that I bought about 18 months ago that say 50% mummy on one and 50% daddy on the other. Then gave him the test and we waited for the 2-3 weeks bit to come up.

I'm still in shock but looking back I did have a few signs, sore boobs, tiredness, lots of CM etc.

That's amazing Ickle what a perfect valentines present for you and OH :D congratulations again hun :) x

Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!! Oh my godohmygodohmygod!!!! I've been waiting frigging AGES for this news woman!! I could NOT be happier for you. I have tears in my eyes. What a fabulous valentine present.

Lmao mrs mig!

It still hasn't really sunk in yet. I just realised that it was a Thursday I got my last BFP. I feel different this time though and my lines are much darker.

i hope soooooo much that this is your much deserved rainbow hun :) i really do!

FUCK SHIT HOLY COW wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo totally amazing ickle omg im smiling from ear to ear made my day. bloody brilliant heres to your rainbow ickle welcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bet you cant stop smiling love the booties bet oh is beside himself xx

I saw kellys post then went straight to your journal I have posted in your journal but reading this again has set me off crying again! I was nearly hyperventilating when I realised what kellys post said. We are all so so so happy to see you here.

Totally echo what pink said soooo excited to see you here :happydance:

Hope all you ladies are well today :flower:

Now then Baby Pand. You stick stick stick!! Feeling different and dark lines are fantastic signs and so are sore boobs. How far on do you think you are? I found out with Louis at 3+2 which made for a long first few weeks! Are you going to take aspirin and high disease folic acid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->