Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

bloody laptop deleted a big post that I had done one handed as Ben (finally) asleep on my arm.

start again

ummi - hope your LO heals fast and he isn't too sore. My oh broke his elbow a couple of years ago so know how sore it can be,

ts - I know you read my journal and I agree with the other ladies. Like debzie my first few weeks are a bit of a blur but you will learn about your baby and your baby will learn you too. Any more twinges?

ickle - tiredness is a great sigh, chill out and get Kev to look after you.

mrsmig - sorry your day isn't going great and don;t feel bad about your bun mixture. I thought it was just me when I use the packet mixes but I can never get them right and they either explode, yes really!, or are still raw in the middle.

I have just realised I can now eat the mixture left on the whisk when I make buns from scratch!!!

afm - not had good day (apart from ickles news!!), benjamin has hardly slept all day but then cries as he is over tired so the massage class this afternoon was cut short. OH out tonight. He bought tickets to see Milton Jones in aberdeen so he has gone with his dad so I am going to have an early night (earlier than 9.30!) when benjamin goes to bed and settles.

wow its like were all back together again its ace
mindy thats exactly how i feel had my bump measured yesterday still within range but only 1cm up since 31 weeks midwife said they will see what the next reading is at 36 weeks before they decied to scan due to the sua.
pink sorry ben hasnt settled today hope you both get a good night sleep
ummi very ouchy
mrs migg im crap at the m packets
de4bz shes gorgeous
ickle hope loz clo mmm cupcake hope your all ok xxxxxxxxxx

pink, with Pixie i was in my bed at 8pm most nights to begin with because she just didn't stop crying through the day :( hope you get a good sleep :)

mrsmig: those packet mixes aren't the best haha. Remember making ones that turned out like lumps of coal! And this is coming from someone that isn't too bad at baking haha.

poor wee guy Ummi! What happened?!

Debzi your daughter is just gorgeous :)

Xavier is off to bed all smiles as usual. Will have to post a recent pic of him. Hes getting so big!

T_s it is totally normal to be like how you are just now. I don't believe we ever are 100% ready for your first baby because it is such a massive life change but when you have had them and they are home you forget what its like before :)

Thanks Pink. I know we will all learn together (Finn, Shawn and I) but sometimes it just hits me and it is a little overwhelming.

I really hope that Ben settles better tonight than he has the rest of the day :hugs:

Kelly, I really hope that you measure well when you are back for your next appt. :hugs:

Pichi, I can't believe that Xavier is getting close to 3 months old! I love seeing pictures of him :)

Kelly - if you remember mrsmigs fundal height was slightly on the low side and I know you have the added worry about sua but I am sure all will be fine at your next appointment even if yo do need another scan.

pichi - he is not generally a cry-y baby so I take bad when he is, neither of us had a great sleep last night he was very 'noisy' and restless again. I used to go to bed at 11.30pm most night and wonder at my my friend who went to bed so early (no children either) but now I rarely see 10pm!

Oops, I forgot to mention that I haven't had any more tightenings like that since around 11:30. :wacko:

Pink, even before I was pregnant Shawn and I would struggle to see 10:30 on a Friday night. :haha: Usually we go to bed around 11 but for some reason Fridays are earlier than "school nights". I can't imagine what it is going to be like when Finn comes.

Ts i totally agree with everyone else its totally normal to feel like that

Ummi hope your ds gets better soon

Pichi cant wait to see more pics of xavier

Mrs m im not a y fan of those packet mixes i forgot to put eggs i think in lol so spooned the mixture back out of the bun cases mixed it all up put them in the oven went to get the packet of icing mixture out of the packet only to realise it was the cakemixture, so turns out id put the icing in the oven :haha: yet i can make them from scratch no problem, i just cant read instructions off a box :haha:

Debzie how gorgeous!!

Hi kelly ickle and pink :hi:

pichi yeh for a pic cant wait xx
oh and i go to bed at 11 every night bet that changes lol

+hi mrs mmm sorry :blush:

Hi kelly were good thanks kierons getting a lot better now he slept 7.30-2 lastnight so hes definitly sleeping better, im hating night times at the min as soon as ryan and kieron were in bed id jump in the bath eat me tea then pig out, whereas now ive started cooking properly again so i actually make tea at tea time but then later on im desperate to pig out but so far ive held back, well ok i did eat half of a small choc gateau :haha: so im going to have to work extra hard tomorrow, its just so hard getting out of old habits but im actually enjoying my diet this time ive not stuck to weight watchers like i used to, i downloaded that change4life app and it has loads of healthy nice meals on it well i made a potato and onion hotpot which wasnt particularly nice tonight was watery and tasted of nothing but loads of onion, going to try sweet potato pasta tomorrow night, well i think ive babbled enough now :haha:

ickle heres the info i read when i got my bfp

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/m...fects-get-high-dose-folic-acid-please-xx.html

Ickle im not sure if they work the same up there as they do down here but down here if your b.m.i is above 29 or 30 they tell you and give you a prescription for the high dose folic acid, i got told by my gp that its somethin to do with a b.m.i of that or higher the normal dose of folic acid has no affect/effect lol wether this is actually the case or not i woudnt have a clue :haha:

So sorry ickle just realised how bad that sounded :dohh: as i have no idea what b.m.i you are anyways for all i know you could be miles away with all your weight loss

Well done hope, hope the healthy eating goes well! Try and snack on fruit instead of cake/sweets etc easier said than done I know!!

Well here's a 28+3 bump pic from me :)

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/C0EE8541-F420-489C-8E75-B4772B2B4778-5189-000004ABE9BECD5E_zpsd397831c.jpg

Thanks for that hope. I'll ask at my booking in appointment. No offence taken lol

Lovely bump :)

I think ill have to buy some little fruit bags that the supermarkets do for kids :haha: sounds daft but i used to love the apple and grape ones yet if i had a actual apple i wouldnt eat it lol

Lovely bump mrs mmm, i really miss mine :haha:

my bmi was above 30 with both babies and the folic acid higher dose was never mentioned :shrug:

cute bumpy :D

Looking great MMM!

My bmi was 23 when I got pregnant but I took high dose folic acid because I am older. My prenatal vitamins have 5 mg of folic acid.

:lol: hope for some reason I think the fruit in the fruit bags taste so much more different to just buying the fruit alone :haha:

How is everyone today? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->