Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh UMmi im so sorry big love to you and your family, take the time you need and look after yourself. Lots of love xxx
Mmm i hope hour ok today im glad hospital acted fast and gave you the steroids, hoping you feel better today xxx

Update on Dani - she was in labour again all last night but its been stopped again. She's being transferred to another hospita because there arent enough NICU placesl, not sure which hospital, possibly Ninewells in Dundee or maybe even Glasgow. That's her 24 weeks now though. He next goal seems to be 28 weeks but I'm not sure exactly why. Just picked this up from posts on her wall.

Thx merri.

Thx ickle for updating. I so wish a hapoy ending. Stay in there for longer LO's!

Sounds like a good plan Ummi, I think sometimes we just need that break to help things along :hugs:

Fingers crossed for Dani Ickle x

Fingers crossed for Dani, hopefully those babies stay in as long as possible.

Thanks so much ladies. Pink, thank you so much for your advice. I know I really appreciated what you said and I know our experience was really similar but at this moment I am exhausted and I can't remember what I read. :shy: I read it earlier today.

I am sorry to hear about Dani, I really hope that her LO's stay where they are for a good long time yet!

I can't remember anything else :(

Oh, I did post on the bf'ing forum, in the get a bf champion thread. Didn't get a response yet so maybe I will copy and paste it into its own thread.

Hope you all have a good night. I am hoping so hard that I am able to get some sleep tonight. I also hope... something that I can't remember at all now... god, I'm tired.

Ickle, the unsettled feeling doesn't really go away ever. Even when they are here.
Ummi, I can't speak for everyone but sure most agree when I say please do update here. I know this thread is about PMA but we are all wise enough to understand and empathise when it doesn't. This place is about the whole journey (sorry to use that cheesy word) so of course we are here for you while you are going through this painful time. I don't check the other thread very often so I'm pleased you have updated. I hope this bit is soon over and you can have your ttc break and join us back here soon.
MissMm. Pleased you are home and all is well.
Kelly. Scary stuff indeed! It's exciting though. Anyway it never was just you and OH was it, what about Clive? :haha:
Hi everyone else. Back home now. Thankfully Louis seems settled. He has had one feed and settled back in his basket straight away. He is getting much more efficient at feeding. Edie used to take an hour, he is done in ten minutes. I have done a bit of an update on his progress in my journal.

Oh, Mindy, if I can help with bf I'd love to. I used to go to our local support group to help new mums with it and fed Edie for 13 months and hope to feed Louis for at least as long.

My plan to have a long lie didn't work. I've been awake for a good while already lol! I'm trying to persuade DH to go to the shop and buy me chocolate chip brioche for breakfast but he's not keen :(

2.5 hours to go until the scan.

morning ladies
ummi im with miggins we want to update here xxx
miggins I know who to turn to if or WHEN I get problems with bf, so glad your back into your old routine already, my parents are here from sunday looking forward to it but also will miss my own space do I sound like a selfish cow???
Ickle cant wait to hear back of your good news xx
Mindy try get some rest hun
afm Daniel hasn't dropped still!!!!!! 38 weeks today omg eek

Happy 38 weeks Kelly!!

Not long now till the scan ickle! Hope OH went out and got you that brioche :lol:

I'm still not dressed. Gonna try and have a relaxing day today as I am just totally exhausted!! X

Hi girls!
How's everyone today?
Mrs mig: thx. Hope you managed to get some rest.
Mindy: same for you. As i said in a previous post, sleep deprivation is totally awfully. Try and get some rest whenever you can.
Ickle: thinking of you hun. It's time. xxx
Kelly: whoop whoop!!38 weeks!

Hi everyone, mmm, pink, hope. Once again 100000's thanks for everything.

I have an OT question: I'd like to book a cottage (or even just b&b) or something for a few days when the wheather is a bit warmer for the 4 of us. I want to visit a nice place somewhere in the uk and not too expensive. Any suggestion? And it must as well be of some interest for my 10 yo who is in this phase where nothing on offer will interest him (he often changes his mind afterwards though, but when i said the words "holidays, countryside, cottage" he was like "ho no! Boring!!!" Iykwim...)
Thx for any input.

Ummi look on the Hoeseasons site. They'll tell you which sites are family friendly etc. We went away to one of their sites in November and had a wonderful time.

Scan went well. Beany is fine. Saw its little heart beating. She thinks I'm 9 weeks rather than 8w3. But I'll wait until after my next scan which is on the 16th of April. I'll be either 13 weeks or 13w4 then but they just only do it once a week and she's in holiday the week before. I ended up having more bloods taken because I refused the HIV, syphallis and Hep B tests initially so I would had to speak to a consultant about it. It's a bit of a bully tactic but apparently it's because 1 year 3 babies were born to mums who were HIV positive in Tayside but only 1 of them knew so the other 2 babies weren't able to get the medication to stop them becoming HIV positive.

Centre parcs are supposed to be really good ummi and so much going on for all ages!

So glad everything was ok at the scan Ickle :cloud9: x

Thx for your advice girls. Will have a look!

Oh Ickle! That's fantatic news!! Have you got a pic? Roll on 2nd tri! Before you realise it you'll be there!!

How are you mmm?

Kelly? Are you there hun? ;-)

Aww can't wait to see your little raspberry ickle :) I've still got my 8 week scan too :cloud9: it's amazing watching them grow!

I'm ok ummi just rely really tired. I'm still in my PJs and not getting dressed today. I just feel so shattered! Hope your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->