Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thats fab new about Dani - hang in there LO's

Ickle - exciting can't wait to see your scan on friday.

ummi - :hugs: I hope the bleeding stops, send lots of love and hugs.

kelly - I had them but mine were sore, it sounds like a vuval varicose vein from the pressure of the baby. They will go away after the birth.

ummi so sorry really feel for you tomorrow cant come soon enough xxxxx
mmm trust me I haven't seen my bits in months lol oh pointed it out when I got out of shower bloody men lol
ickle give dani our love and tell her were thinking of her xxxxxxxxx

Just a quickie really hectic here, ummi so sorty your going through this, hope tomorrow gives you your answers. Oh i hope dani can han in there some more she is doing marvelously.
Hi everyone else hope your all well,
Gotta dash xxxc

hi girls. been a bit MIA

little Xavier hasn't been right since his last set of injections so have been keeping an eye on the little mite. he's been bringing up practically whole bottles since last week and because of this he's all bunged up and he just looks so miserable the poor wee man :( we took him to the Drs today and they have said we're doing all we can do - so keep up the good work and if we're still concerned we can ring the HV to come out and have a further look at him. I miss my little happy bouncy Xavier :(

Ickle: glad you're getting a scan :D where about do you have to go for it? Great news on Dani too - those little babies better hang on in there for a little while longer but it's great to hear they'll help :)

Ummi: hope you get all your answers tomorrow. :hugs:

i hope everyone and there bubies (wither in tummy or out) are doing well :)

Will do Kelly.

Pichi it's just at Montrose which is good. My 12 week and 20 week scans will be there too unless they're really busy. I also forgot to say they've put me on the green pathway, which is for normal, no problems expected pregnancies so I'm happy about that.

that's great news Ickle :) Good luck for Friday!

Poor Dani, I'm glad everything seems to be going as well as it can be, must be unbelievably stressful!

Ummi -:hugs: Hoping this scan brings some peace to you either way. Obviously I hope you get good news and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy, but if not I hope it lets you move on and start to heal xx

Kelly - I had one of those too. It's still there for me now, but just like a little blue mark on my skin - doesn't feel raised or anything, if that makes sense. I actually noticed it after I had M, like one or two days after, then within a couple of weeks it settled down

Hi everyone else :)

Super quick update when I should be sleeping. Still at the hospital. Finn developed jaundice and has had to go under the bili lights. He has been there 2 days now. It is awful not to have him with us. Nursing is going very well now that my milk is in. He is still a lazy nurser but much better. I have been feeding for 20 min (don't like the limit) and then they top up with my expressed milk. I am pumping 15 min both sides after every nurse. I am getting almost 2 oz each time. So happy with my milk so far. I just wish I could have my little guy with me. The nurses are hopeful he will come back in the room with us today. He is 5 days old today. Hopeful for release on Monday. Just want our little boy and to go home.

Welcome to the new ladies.

Sorry I can't really comment on much else now. I promise I will do better when I have my computer again.

Kelly, I hope you are ok after your fall!!!

Have a good day ladies :flow: gonna try to get another hour and a half of sleep before the next feeding. Sleep really is something completely forgotten about now... Haha!

I didn't think I said congrats? Congratulations! I am all over the place lol hectic times. I did switch feeding in the early days to establish a good supply, it helped with relieving engorgement too, its simply attached baby to one side, but un-latch him after a couple of minutes and switch sides, then again unlatch and put him back on the first boobie for the rest of the feed. Boobs get good demand signals from that. Why is the a limit for feeding time? You might have said in a previous post that my scatterbrain has missed :dohh: In my experience, bf'ing is at its easiest if you try to not worry about length of time they take to empty a boob, or how fast they empty it.

Welcome to the group Tmd and Jammers :hugs:

Welcome back Ginny! :happydance:

Sorry this isn't a more detailed post.....was all going well til someone woke up and saw me typing. :dohh: Will continue reading through the next chance I get :haha:

Oh ickle fantastic! Great for the scan too. Loads of positive vibes your way!

Update: hopes are slowly fading away... I've had bad cramping yesterday evening. I am bleeding again today but it's quite heavy. Trying to hold everything together. I'm tired of all of this, physically and emotionnally. Sorry for the rant girls.

:hugs: I'm sorry. Never feel like you can't rant here, support is what this thread is for, and you must be terrified. Hopefully its just your cervix being a bugger, or a SCH coming away. :hugs:

Oh I so hope it is! Thx all of you for being there. Appt is at 2pm, will keep u posted.

Loz: totally agree with you about not timing bf'ing.

I don't time feeding either, or schedule it. I'm casual, the bar is always open.
Ummi I'm really sorry to hear this latest turn of events. Like Loz I hope it's not the worst. We are here for you in any case.
Ickle I'm so pleased you get a scan. It makes me pissed off that I wasn't allowed one all over again and had to beg the doctor in floods of tears, but I'm thrilled you don't have to suffer that! I can't wait to hear your good news.
Pichi I hope Xavier is better soon. Louis was off colour for a week with his, he seems better today. He is sleeping much better tonight thank god.
Kelly it sounds to me like a varicose vein that should disappear after birth. Please don't worry about the birth any more than you have to. Yes it hurts and whatever experience you have you will still look back on it as the best day of your life. And there are drugs available. If you are petrified of the pain, use them. It's what they are there for. Are you using clary sage oil and drinking raspberry leaf tea? I did both and both of mine came flying out.

Hey miggins im using rlt tabs as the tea made me sick lol haven't used the oil what does that do how do I use that? still waiting for Daniel to drop its horrid at times feel like I cant breath, hope your having a nice time at your mums x
Pichi Hope Xavier is getting better poor little fellow
ummi goodluck for todayx
Loz lovely to hear from you sounds like you have your hands fullx
Hey Ginny how are you feeling?
Pink,Mindy,mmm,hope merrie,ickle,and anyone I missed sorry I have nout but labour and birth on my mind lol how are you guys????

Please don't worry about the birth any more than you have to. Yes it hurts and whatever experience you have you will still look back on it as the best day of your life. And there are drugs available. If you are petrified of the pain, use them. It's what they are there for.

:thumbup: Excellent advice

Yup as always Mrs M has given great advice Kelly.

How's everyone today? I'm in the hospital still. I updated my journal yesterday but I don't have Internet access properly so can't copy it into here so you can either look at my journal or someone can transfer it over to here? X

Mmm: just read your journal. Hope everything is going to be ok and you go home quickly.

Update: Just had my scan at the epau. It's not good news I'm afraid. The sac has grown to 6 weeks but it's still empty. And anyway I'm 9+5 weeks. So it's defo a mmc. The sonograppher could see the areas of bleeding around the sac. She offered me 4 options: natural management, medical, erpc or mva. I choose the last one. They can do it today under local aneasthetic, I just took the medicines, wait for them to work and they'll do the procedure.
Thanks again all of you for all the support. I hope to be back soon on this thread with sticky good news!
I'll be stalking you all for your rainbows. xxx

By the way, I couldn't praise more the staff in this hospital (different one from where I had my scan for my mc in may). The nurse even told me that when I'm pregnant again I can just call them for a reassurance scan and they'll book me in straight away (even if no bad symptoms). Hats off!!!

Ummi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I knew it didn't sound good but I was really hoping that it would be a happy ending. I know it's not much, but take comfort that there a lot of us on these boards that are thinking of you today and hoping it won't be long before you can take the hospital up on that reassurance scan. Big hugs x

I'm so sorry ummi, but I'm glad you found someone sympathetic. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->