Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

yay Ickle :)

Those tests you mentioned are very standard over here. I've been checked for each of them with each pregnancy even though I know what the results are always going to be!

MissMM - enjoy your PJ day :)

Ummi - hope you're doing OK, you're much braver than me - I went into a hole after my 2nd miscarriage. I felt like I couldn't bare to hear about babies or pregnancies etc. To some degree I don't think I'll ever get over it completely. x

Awesome news Ickle!!

I meant to respond last night to say that I agree with Mrs. M., Ummi, I really wish you would update :hugs:

I tried really hard to respond but kept drifting off... :shy:

We had a rough few hours last night. Finn would not settle. He was crying and crying. His poor tummy felt so tight. We gave him a little gripe water and finally after almost 2 hours I finally got him to feed again and he drifted off. We got a stretch of 3.5 hours and then a 4 hour stretch. It was nice after he finally settled.

He has just woken up for a snack. After he feeds my mom is going to watch him while Shawn and I nap.

I will try to get on here again soon to see how all you ladies are. :hugs:

Thx Ginny. I don't feel brave at all believe me. Your second loss was much later, I don't know how I would cope in that situation. Any loss is difficult of course, but I'm sure you've been really brave too and did what you had to do to cope. We all have different coping mechanisms. *hugs*
It's weird in a way that the tragedies of life have brought us all together in here. Some of us have their rainbow, some veeeeery soon, some a bit later.

I'm having a look at holiday lodges atm, just need to convince hubby ;-)

Have a good rest Mindy. Good that your mum is here. Colics are so painful for those lil babies.

hey ummi im still here lol
fantastic news ickle cant wait to see pics xx
just a quick one will get on later xxx

Here's my beany :) It's a bit blurry lol! Head is on the right of the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
I am. Well as much as I can be when I'm this tired and have indigestion lol!

Love the picture Ickle :)

Kelly, I can't wait for the news that Daniel is on the way.

Hi everyone. I promise one day I will get on here and properly talk to all of you. :hugs: I miss you guys!

I am just waiting now for the little monster to wake up and feed. It is 8:30 right now but I think I might just go on to sleep. Haha!

Hope you are all having a good night. :flow:

Ts: love your avatar pic! He's goergeous! (And I can see he's wearing your favourite colours!!) we miss you too, but take your time. These moments are so precious (the ones you spend with your lil one as well as the few ones you manage to spend sleeping lol!)

Ickle: lovely pic too! Enjoy your raspberry ;-)

Fantastic news about the scan Ickle also about being further on hopefully. I was 3 days further on at my 7 weeks scan, then by the time I had my 12 week scan it was 4 days. He was born on my original due date based on ovulation that FF gave me.
I'll get those bits posted off to you soon.
MissMm I will post yours too. I was hoping to get it done before I went to my mums but I just didnt get time.

Yey for the great scan ickle

Love your pic mindy

Glad you got home miss mmm

Happy 38 weeks kelly not long now eeeeekkkk!!!!

Well my sister decided not go in the other day but went to docs the next day and was told well its not heavy bleeding so you sound on the safe side but theyd refer her to epau if she was still bleeding next week, but tonight she started bleeding again so went to a+e so i went with her, after two of their tests coming back neg i kind of knew what was happening but they took some blood to look at her numbers and unfortunatly theyre not high enough for a pregnancy to continue so she is miscarrying, im gutted for her :cry: bless her she kept turning the wrong way taking me back home

But bloody typical for the last week kieron has changed his routine and has started sleeping 7-between 12 and 1am has a bottle then sleeps til 7 and tonight the one night his dad is on his own with him while im with my sister its now 3 am and hes still asleep, i bet hes waiting for me to just nod off and hell wake up :haha:

Hi everyone else hope your all well :flower:

sorry to hear about your sister hope xx
mindy love your aviator miss you too xx
and me miggins lol
hope your all ok today one more day till the parents invade lol

Kelly it will be nice to have them there let them look after you.
Hope I'm so very sorry about your sister. At least she has you to support and help her through it. I know what you mean about Keiron and his routine. I always just think we have got into a routine and then it changes.
I am exhausted. Going to my mums wasn't the best idea. Louis wouldn't sleep in the travel cot so his routine has gone to pot. He was ok our first night home but last night he wouldn't settle in his basket. He woke up every couple of hours. I had to more or less hand him over to mark at 6am so he could entertain him while I got a bit of sleep but he wasn't going to offer, stupid man. Louis was making noises and not settling when we came up to bed and mark just turns the light off, turns over and goes to sleep. And Edie is all out of routine and overtired and upset with herself and manic. Partly my fault as I went to the salon yesterday to get my hair done so mum came along with Edie and Louis.
Edie was good in the salon and she got her hair cut too but she missed her nap so I know I will pay for that over the next few days. We move house in a couple of weeks and I dread to think how she is going to cope. Poor little thing so many changes for her.
Sorry for the moany post. I'm shattered.

Poor Edie really needs her sleep doesn't she? Is it possible for her to stay at your mums for a day or two while you move, even if its just during the day?

Hope - so sorry for your sister. Like mrs mig said at least she has your support.

I'm going to be taking in all the bfing advice you ladies give out. It's something I really want to to do. I did notice a sign at the maternity unit yesterday that said they give 24 hour bfing support which is good to know. I've also told DH that we won't be buying any bottles etc because if we decide to change to formula I don't want it to be a panicked decision in the middle of the night, I'd rather make it rationally in the cold light of Dayan that makes sense. Plus I'm so grippy, I'd rather not spend the money unless we need to lol!

I had a horrible pregnancy dream last night that I miscarried. My imagination isn't my friend just now.

:hugs: Ickle I had dreams like that too. They are terrible. I hope it fades away quickly.

Hope, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. :(

:hugs: Mrs. M. I'm sorry your routine is all out of whack. I hope Edie and Louis settle in again soon so you can get some rest. Hopefully the move will go easier on edie than you are worried it will. :hugs:

Kelly, I really can't believe how close you are. Have you had any signs yet? I'm so excited for you. :)

hi everyone! I hope you are all well.

Well, I'm going to try to get a little more sleep before getting up for the day.

Hope your all having a good day. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->