Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

It's never too early to put your mind at rest, do it as soon as you feel ready :)

I had a scan at 5 weeks and then again at 7 weeks this was cause I broke down in the docs as I was so scared of another mc.
my cravings were roast beef monster munch but this wasn't till about week 10 as I was so sick with Daniel the little tinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just hungry for anything and everything!! Bananas especially ticked my boxes! Avocado and salt and vinegar crisps were a favourite too!! Hope you get your early scan xxx

Salt and vinegar crisps! I forgot I was addicted to them. Must be something in the vinegar. I'm sure fili and mrs mig craved them too.

Oh god yes, totally with Louis at the beginning. I don't even like them!

I just craved food in general I think with Isla early on didn't want anything lived on jacket potatoes for a few weeks. Made up for it in the end though I put on so much weight but still wouldn't change it. I agree trying to get an early scan us a good idea. I had one at 7 weeks then 9 weeks.

Today is yet another anniversary day for me. It marks the day I got my bfp from my very first loss. 3 years ago..... Where my journey to find you guys began. I ended up with my previous little girl who is currently playing with her toys and shouting mam mam. Who knows what will happen in the next 3 years.

:hugs: for the anniversary Debzie. It's always going to be bittersweet. Give your girls extra cuddles today.

Anniversaries are so hard :hugs:

I just past what would have been my first loss' first birthday, on Sept 10. :( Snuggled Finn extra good, that day.

Much love Debzie, anniversaries are always hard!

I had my scan today, baby P was not cooperating, am gutted, we didnt get to check for anything, i have no idea if baby is safe and am still worried ;0(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

When are they doing a repeat scan? I'm sure everything is fine, you just have a cheeky little guy in there.

I've already said in my journal, but I want to thank you all for your support over the last 37 weeks (and before). This was my last mental goal to reach and I can't believe I'm really here. Looking forward to meeting our ickle ickle in less than 2 weeks :)

Hi everyone :)

Cant believe how fast these babies are growing!!!

And how fast these pregnancies are going too not long now ickle!!

Faye cant wait to see which colour youre going to be

Hope you get your bfp very soon kelly how exciting!!!

Good luck on the writing mrs m youll do great

Sorry for missing anyone out i do try to keep up just dont post as much :haha:

Kieron now has his 2 front bottom and top teeth and more just about through on the top, has a horrible cough and cold so hasnt been sleeping much, hes just started commando crawling and trying to pull himself up on things now so hes very much full of mischief and only 7 weeks and 2 days until hes 1, and i now have a little neice who is due on 24th dec sooo excited

Hope everyone and all babies are doing well

Heres a more recent pic of my littlest dude

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
Hope -he is so cute, just gorgeous -just look at those huge eyes!! I must have the only baby with no teeth!!

no dan hasn't got any lol
hope hes gorgeous good to see you again xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"