Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

time is flying quick good to see this thread still going strong we should keep it that way its helped us all loads xxx

Definitely. I wouldn't have gotten through the first tri wobbles without you guys. It doesn't seem like we've had many new graduates from the old thread lately though :(

:( I left so long ago that I'm not even sure who's there anymore. I really hope they all get their rainbow babies very soon.

I'm the same. I left before my BFP so I don't even know if its still regularly used.

Hello ladies

I am more of a stalker now than a poster I do try and keep up to date I really do hope this keeps going its saved my sanity on more than one occaision in the past. Especially up until 20 weeks pregnant.

Ickle I cannot believe how close you are now. I'm so excited.

Faye I cannot believe you are 18 weeks already too. Time us flying.

Isla is keeping me busy still day and night. She's trying her best to crawl but is already pulling herself up. She rolls everywhere she needs to go and s a loiter minx. As I post she is kicking the sideboard door and trying to open it. She self weaned off the boob about three weeks ago so I'm sad that chapter is over. Cant complain she has been a joy to wean. So easy.

Hope everyone is well.

Got to go. X

Thanks Debzie, so so lovely to hear how you are doing!

I have my scan next Wednesday, I can barely believe it, i actually do feel a but anxious about it, but hoping for some positive and lovely news! x

Where has the time gone Faye? You're nearly halfway to having your rainbow in your arms :)

I know its unbelievable, its flown by! We are literally throwing everything into finishing the house so it seems to have vanished already ... In less than a week I will know if we have an Olive or a Winston, scary! ;0) xxx

You're going to find out?? So exciting!! do you have any feelings one way or the other?

Debzie, i love the pictures you post on FB. Isla is a beauty :)I

I'm barely even a stalker any more :( Sorry!!

Nearly half way Faye?! It seems like just yesterday you announced it!! Really hope you get to find out what little one is.

I agree this thread helped me so so much in those first few weeks with the wobbles.

Hope everyone's doing well :) x

Hi dont know if anyone will remember me but i posted a while back on here i was pg only about 4 weeks but sadly m/c.. Im back now though and expecting again :) roughly about 6 weeks.. have felt really sick lately in the mornings.. cant sleep very well.. cramps.. back ache.. Am trying to enjoy this pregnancy but dont think i will be able to untill my 20 week scan as that's when we lost our little girl due to complications.. I am going to get intouch with my dr in a few weeks to tell her about the news and to get scanned.. not really wanting a early scan. Hope everyone is well :) and just wondering when everyone else had there first scan? xxx

Congratulations! I got a reassurance scan at 9 weeks because we were both scared of another loss. Just take each day as it comes. Every little milestone helps you relax a little bit more but I still get wobbles before scans and baby is due in 4 weeks!

Congratulations! I got a reassurance scan at 9 weeks because we were both scared of another loss. Just take each day as it comes. Every little milestone helps you relax a little bit more but I still get wobbles before scans and baby is due in 4 weeks!

Congrats to you and good luck for 4 weeks time!

xxx

Congratulations and :hugs: Wobbles are hard we're here to help!

xxx

God i cant stop eating today lol hope i can stop myself cause really dont want to have to lose another 4 stone after this baby lol.

Does anyone have cravings or just wanna eat everything? lol.

I could never decide what I wanted to eat in the early stages. I'd wander round the supermarket trying to see what I wanted. One weekend I had cheese rolls for nearly every meal lol! I had food aversions too. I decided to make a proper meal for my poor DH, just fajitas but had to get him to cut up the chicken and put in in the pan. I tried stirring it but that was too much too while it was still raw so he ended up doing that too. So much for me cooking for him!

I'm not pregnant anymore but I still have cravings!! :haha: all I want is chocolate...

At the beginning I had cravings but as soon as they were made I absolutely could not eat it. Blech! But 2 constant cravings i had were apples and potatoes. The potatoes could be baked, French fries (chips), roasted, anything! I also craved salads for some crazy reason! Haha! I hate salads. The salad cravings only lasted for a little while. :haha:

s8

Lol awww well atleast you made the effort though :)

I ended up having fish & chips lol my partners working this weekend :(

Im thinking about getting in contact with my Dr in 2 weeks time she handled what went on with my 2nd pregnancy on my letter it says to contact her with future pregnancy as it's reasurrance to me and OH .. not sure if it will be a bit early though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->