Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Pink one of my friends babies didnt get their first tooth until a couple of weeks before their first birthday, i bet once ben gets the one the rest will quickly follow

Hey lovely ladies ;0) What cutie babies ...

I'm all good, it got another scan date through ... 18th October, what can I do to make sure baby P moves, can I eat sweets, how long before? An hour or more, I just want to make sure baby P moves around this time, we need to see him/her in action! xx

Sweets, cold water, fizzy juice all work. Don't go overboard though or baby won't stay still enough to get the measurements done lol!

Orange juice is supposed to work well :)

Hope, he's just gorgeous! I hope he feels better soon.

I'm late, but happy 37 weeks Ickle! No time now at all! So excited to find out if Bert is a boy or a girl :)

i think we all helped each other so much. I'm so thankful to have "met" you lovely ladies and gone through this with you all. :hugs:

D

Faye when waiting for induction I had so much iced water to make him move I was peeing for England. Early on in pg lucozade got him moving.

Thanks hope. I hope they all shoot through all at once Hopefullybefore I go back to work. Don't fancy the sleepless night s then.

Yes cold drinks or sweet hot ones did it for me or being hungry but I dont recommend that!!

Hi all well May is 8wks today hardly seems possible! We're having a better time of it now those first weeks were so damn hard what with her latching issues, wouldn't know it now she sucks anything you put near her mouth! She growing but still in the 9th percentile? My hv seems to think thatscok as long as she doest go down her weight seems to just plateau, im not too worried as I see her changing and shes content. Im supposed to have her jabs next week but I think I will postpone them. She has had a runny blocked sinus thing since birth and I dont think its right to Inject her at the moment when shes not 100%. We've been seeing my osteopath about her congestion and she has a very stiff neck from being in birth canal for so long its really helping her to relax her neck and shes looking more now over to the left instead of always to the right. I have to do tummy time with het which I hate becaue she seems a bit upset about it!
Anyway thats us just catching you all up. I hope everyones bumpsca d babies are doing well
Xxx

Hi merri thanks for the update can't believe she us 8 weeks already. Isla didn't like tummy time either so I would put her on my chest on her tummy on an evening before bath for skin to skin. Chris used to like doing this too and gives dads some bonding time.

Seems to have gone queit on here with us all busy with our rainbows. Hope everyone is ok.

Isla is now 8 calendar months. Crawling into everything and pulling up in everything. She is such a happy baby. Still doesn't sleep though. X

Quick pic. Playing with her favourite toys a wooden spoon and pan. :wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm still around lurking ;)

Not busy with a rainbow, but busy all the same with my little man :)

We put Lewis on our chests too for his tummy time. He tries to hold his head up but he's too wobbly still and ends up just having a nap on us. Can't say I mind though :)

Thanks for the updates ladies :)

Tummy time on you chest is great. So are naps that follow!

I can't believe May is 8 weeks already! And Isla is 8 months! Wow!

I'm glad to hear that May is doing well with latching now. I know how hard bf'ing problems can be. :hugs: I hope she started gaining more now. Hopefully her little nose better soon.

Debzie, I love that picture :) she looks so quiet... :haha: like Finn!

Ginny, I've no doubt you will be busy with M and a rainbow soon. :hugs:

Little Finn update... He's teething again already after getting his two bottom teeth about 3 weeks ago. He also has another cold. Poor little guy. He's rolling both ways now but very reluctantly rolling back to front. Haha! He's doing well with blw and is much more dexterous. :) Oh, and his nickname now is Scratchy McGrabnPinch. :wacko::haha:

I hope you are all well :flow:

Baby P loved the brownie we fed him on the way ... everything looks ok ;0)

Yep little Winston it is, so exciting ... from what I can tell from the scan he has massive big smily cheeks just like his Dad ;0) Going to try and upload a picture xxx

fab cant wait to see a pic so happy for you bet you are on cloud 9 xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->