Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Wow! You see just what a big boy he is now when you see the pictures together. He's got such a cute face and lovely big blue eyes :)

Thank you! I think he has got a characterful little face, he is definitely growing into the little boy I can see him becoming. Merri, Ickle, make the most of the newborn days because they go by in a flash. Every bit of it is great, the newborn, the "big baby" stage, then toddler, then small child etc. Each bit brings its own delights and its own challenges. Relish every moment. It seems like no time Louis was tiny like in that photo yet at the same time I can barely remember it!

I agree there miggins I remember when dan used to lie on my chest like a wee frog arhhh I miss that!!!!!!

I can't wait for all the stages but I know I'll be a bit sad as each one passes too. I can't believe how quick this year has gone and how quickly your tiny bundles have developed into little cheeky people.

I never want each one to end. I love this big baby phase. He is so cute, and getting his personality, yet still needs me so much. And the look of sheer delight on his face when I walk in the room, god I wish I could bottle that.

:cloud9:You would be a very rich woman if you could bottle that look of joy, but it is priceless really :) i cant get over how lucky we all are after our rollercoaster years

I bet it makes up for all the lost sleep and worry :)

My friend posted a video of her wee girl who is 6-8 weeks old I think and whenever she spoke the baby just smiled the hugest smile. This was first thing in the morning as well. So lovely.

I loved the video Mindy posted on Fb this morning of Finn giggling. Just gorgeous.

I didn't even come close to knowing how much being a mommy would change my life before Finn came along. :cloud9: I thought I loved him before he came but it is a whole 'nother kettle of fish being able to hold him in my arms rather than my belly.

We are all such lucky women to have our rainbows. :hugs:

(and I say all this as Finn is laying on towels on the floor, diaperless, and pooping... :wacko: :haha: And this is after a whole day of no naps!!)

Oh, that video. He's such a silly boy! He will laugh at the silliest things. That time was him giggling because I was rubbing my fingers lightly over his neck/chest. But, you do it again a few minutes later and no laughing. Then, later that night he was laughing because I was rubbing the sheets to smooth them out. Then he laughed his little bum off today when Shawn was changing his diaper and touched his side just right, without even meaning to! He has taken up putting his clothes in his mouth when I change his diaper lately so today I was pulling lightly on them while he held them in his hands and his mouth and he was laughing so hard/so much that he got hiccups. Silly, silly boy <3

I love that picture you posted tonight of Louis in his stroller. He's so very handsome! And Edie in her rain hat :) I LOVE her hair!

Ah thank you. My mums friend sent her that rainhat because she loves Hello Kitty. Louis is a little giggler as well. It's so sweet.

I haven't been on in a while but just wanted to say a huge congrats to Merri! So gald LO is here safe and sound and look at all that hair!!! Wow!

How is everyone else? Amanda not long for you now!! x

No I know! I'm due 5 weeks tomorrow but I'm being induced in 3 weeks 4 days.

Yeah just about there now. We've got all the essentials anyway. I need to finish packing my hospital bag though.

My gosh Faye, how are you 18 weeks tomorrow?? So exciting!!

Lots of very exciting things happening here!

3 and a half weeks Ickle!! Eek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->