Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Wow. Much darker. Got a great feeling about this and I'm so excited for you!

I missed this ... its definitely there, wooooohoooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!! xx

well had to keep this thread going lol, got myself a nice little ticker I know its early but wanted to do something positive hope I haven't jinxed myself

Ooo exciting! Wonder if there'll be any more 2nd or 3rd babies on this thread.

Fab pic chick. I'm dreading bonfire night as always hopefully it will be different this year. X

Thanks ladies I really do love this time of year but it is now tinged with bad memories. Due date of my second loss is Halloween. First loss was over bonfire night. Had a weepy day yesterday but feeling a little better today. Time to remember those we have lost.

I can't believe it! Finn is going to be 8 months on Tuesday! Time is going too fast :cry:

Congrats Kelly! What a fantastic news!

*hugs* debzie. Hope yesterday was as kind as possible to you. xxx

I am exactly the same Debzie and totally understand how you feel, Bonfire night used to be my favourite night of the year, but since the loss 2 years ago I have hated it! Feel really emotional and exhausted today, hope this year is better for us both xxx

Been thinking of you Faye, hope today isn't too hard on you. Hopefully next year you will be able to make fantastic memories and put the harder ones behind you and just think about that time when you need to. My two losses in 2011 were on Mother's Day and my sisters birthday. Last year the memories were still really tough, even though on my sisters birthday I was 7 months pregnant with Louis. This year with him safely in my arms I felt so much stronger.
Big hugs Debs.
Happy 7 months Dan, 8 months Finn, 11 months Ben, 1 month Lewis and 2 days ago Louis was 10 months! All our lovely boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->