Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

So many rainbow boys. We have enough for a football team :)

:hugs: for today Faye. Like mrs mig says, it does get easier with time. Kev and I were speaking about having a naming ceremony for Lewis when he's about 6 months so April/May time and it didn't occur to me until now that that the end of April is the anniversary of our loss, I just remembered our wedding anniversary on the 1st of May.

:hugs: Faye :hugs:

So many rainbows <3

Lozdi, I'm not sure if you're still reading but I have been thinking about you. How is everything?

yeah I miss loz too oi lady where are you?? show your face xx
massive hugs faye thinking of you xxxxx

Sorry I've been missing, I do still follow most of you on FB though! I will try and get on here more often again, I miss you guys :(

Firstly congratulations Amanda, so glad your little rainbow has arrived :)

Faye how are you 26 weeks?! :O

:hugs: for the last week or so Debz

Kelly sending you massive :hugs: too sweetie.

Hope I haven't missed anyone I'm just doing a quick catch up before the kids come in from school. Hope everyone is ok x

I often think about Loz too, I am sure she is busy chasing after her boys.

MMM - lovely to see you wow can't believe Noah is nearly 7 months old!!

Thank you Pink ... I know, where has the time gone?!

As if Benjamin is nearly 1! Do you have anything planned for his birthday? X

Wow Merri how is your little miss almost 3 months already?!

The kid's are great thank you :) Thomas and Caitlin are loving school and Noah is getting pretty mobile! He's rolling and turning everywhere there's no stopping him now LOL x

Hi miss mmm good to see you :) cant believe noah is 7 months already

Kelly been thinkin of you :hugs:

Ummi how are you?

Hi pink, mrs m, ts, ickle and anyone ive missed :flower:

Was just thinkin its been nearly 2 years since i joined bnb, mad how quick time goes, met some wonderful people (you ladies) along the way

Kieron turned 1 last tues he had a great time, was a sad day too, one of ohs friends and their partner buried their baby boy :cry: he had a heart condition and it wasnt pumping blood properly and after a few days he passed away :cry:, on a lighter note for those who dont have me on fb i thought id share some of kierons birthday pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
Well i did upload more but didnt work lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
Fab pics Hope, he is just soo cute and looks like he was really enjoying the cake!! Great to see another little boy as bald as Benjamin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->