• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:haha: pink was the same with ryan he hardly had any hair until he was nearly 2, now im constantly gettin it cut :haha:

Its a pattern on his shirt kelly i bought it from asda for ryans first birthday it looks like theyre wearing a tie, i thought it would be cute to keep for kierons first birthday, not sure if you saw the photo on fb but ill post it here of ryan wearing it i put a photo of ryan on his first birthday next to kieron on his lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh my hope he is gorgeous ... but how is he 1?!

So sorry to hear about your friends little one :( sending gentle hugs to all.

Just wondering if any of you ladies can recommend a good high chair. We just generally feed Noah in his bouncer or snug but want to have him in the dining room with us at Christmas so need a highchair, need a one that folds fairly flat too x

I know i cant believe how quick this year has gone, i couldnt wait for ryan to start walking and talking, but with kieron i wish time would just slow down a bit :haha: im trying to the make the most and remember everything as i dont know if this will be the last time i do all this

Miss mmm we bought the redkite little bugs i think its called from asda or tesco i cant remember :haha: and its really good, it folds quite flat too well in the upright position, although was not impressed with ryan deciding to try and lift it up with kieron in it which resulted in the whole thing tipping over, id only turned my back for less than a min, thankfully apart from a small red bump on his head kieron was fine i think ryan got more of a fright than him, or what i used to have for ryan was good it was one of the ones which you can strap to a normal dining chair they dont fold but theyre quite small

Lovely photos Hope, glad Keiron had a lovely birthday and what a lovely idea to put him in the shirt Ryan wore. So sorry to hear about your friends tragic loss.

Happy birthday little man! I can't believe this time last year we were all waiting on the little ones to come. It feels like just yesterday.

You have super handsome little men! Love that little shirt.

I'm so sorry to hear of your friends loss :(

Hi ladies just thought I would update. So Chris was knocked back this rotation so he's been home for a month. I didn't go onto any contraception as I thought I knew my body. Each cycle since having Isla I gave ovulation on cd 17 clockwork. So we were extra careful only dtd once on cd 14 used protection and I had no fertile cm. well it seems nature found a way. I'm pregnant :bfp:

Chris is freaking out saying we cannot cope and has mentioned the unmentionable. I couldnot end this pregnancy. So here I am 16 dpo. Awaiting a telephone call tomorrow's from GP surgery so I can beg for an early scan and progesterone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Kelly
Hopefully we can be bump buddies again on this crazy journey x

OMG Debzie!! Thats fab news. I am sure it was the shock of it all with OH. I hope you get your progesterone and early scan. xx

Kelly it must be fated this way.

Thanks ts.

Thanks pink smarties I hope it's just the shock too. Looks like we will have the exact same gap between babies as we did with b and Isla how strange. Islas just gone 10 month 8 th dec.

About 19 months. I haven't told family yet but will after my scan on Friday. Want to talk to my mum as there was 16.5 months between me and my sister (and only 14 months between my sister and brother) and want to know how she did it!!

Isla will be 18 months almost 19 too. I've told my mam there is only 12'months between her and her brother and she said if my mam can do it anyone can. Three under three I too would like to know how your mam did it.

The protocol at my GPS is that you have to confirm the pregnancy with them before they will entertain talking to you about it. I was lucky last time as I had an appointment with the recurrent miscarriage consultant just after I got my bfp. So I put my sample in and awaited a call today. I did receive a call from the receptionist. Telling me I have to make an appointment to get a nurse to ring me next available next Tuesday. I informed her politely of the situation and the need for progesterone ASAP. She said she would discuss this with the nurse and get back to me. I have an appointment with the nurse practitioner for Emily at 3.20. I hoping I can get some sense then.

They can be so frustrating! I don't why the recptionists often act like they are doctors, and they're lost when things dont fit into their protocols! Reminds me of when the recptionist assured me I didnt need a prescription for a diaphragm!!
If you dont get your progesterone through your surgery, is it possible to go to a walk in centre or even A&E? I know we shouldnt use A&E for that, but if the gps are not doing their job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->