Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Here is a picture of yesterday and today, both smu. The one from today is almost dried. I think i am not going to test anymore. I am just going to wait to see if af shows or not.

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/IMG_8584_zps70c340a4.jpg

can get them on my phone :dohh:
Can see the lines very well. I kept testing but doing more doesn't make any difference to the outcome. So hoping this is a sticky and AF stays away.

Thank you Pink. :) I hope it's a super sticky one. Due date will be a week before Christmas! Best gift ever!

Looks darker to me ts :)

I think the close caboo is one of those ones that people either love or hate. I've never seen one. Are there any sling meets near you where you could have a look at in the flesh. You could try a sling library too. It's a sling thing hire all sorts of carriers so well worth a look.

Thank you ickle. :) As the rest dried more it definitely looks a little darker.

A sling library sounds like a great idea. Maybe putting the straps through the rings might be hard to do with the kiddo in there.

I was going to hire from the one you looked got one from ickle. I am on a fb page that sells slings and I think they have meet ups so might go to one of their next ones.

TS I think the material is all sorted through the rings, you just put it over your head and then tighten.

Spotting again. Only light but pink, not brown. :(

That makes sense, pink. My frazzled brain didn't think about being able to put it over your head. Haha! Hiring one is a great idea.

How is everyone today?

No test for me today. I'm going to wait until tomorrow or maybe Sunday since we are going out of town tomorrow morning. I have an awful headache today and they seems to be a good sign for me. I'm trying to stay positive. No more spotting again after last night, so far.

I hope you're all well :flow:

HI ladies,

too_Scared: keep us posted on your tests, its looking promising. :)

I am doing well, lots of heartburn and tiny bits of nausea... im more visually sensitive these days. I saw a picture of cottage cheese and I thought it was the most disgusting thing EVER. Besides that I get tired pretty easily, so Im going to bed really early!! Im getting all the sleep I can get while I can!

I haven't spotted or anything so that`s really good . Im keeping my fingers crossed that this pregnancy continues sucessfully.

That's great news, sabster :) Sounds like great symptoms.

A little more spotting for me. Still only a tiny bit and just red/brown tinged cm but I sure wish it would stop. I may splurge and get a frer when we go out of town tomorrow. I just don't want to spend $$ for something that might be disappointing. :( Stupid frer are about $20 for one here. Got to get my PMA back! I still have a headache, I have heartburn, and I was quite achy in bed last night. All good signs, right!

I'm sorry you have bad headaches, Kelly. :hugs: I was actually just reading today that you can wear amber during pregnancy to help with symptoms like that. Actually Hazelwood and amber in one necklace is supposed to really help. I wore an amber necklace all day and my headache seemed to really ease off. Maybe you could look into it? I hope you're doing well.

I caved. Surprise! Haha! This picture shows yesterday's SMU on the top and this evening's test on the bottom. Is it darker or am I just kidding myself? Also being darker and evening instead of SMU has to be good, too, right?

What do you think?

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/_20140411_210329_zpsjtydopln.jpg

I hope you all have a good evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"