Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh my gosh, Lozdi! That is scary! Does he get migraines?

Migraines run in my family and it seems for most of my family members with them throwing up is the only cure. It is weird. My dad was like it until he was in his mid-40's and then they seemed to just go away. I'm not sure if he ever got another one. My sister is the same. For some reason when they throw up their migraine goes away enough for pain killers to help and then they can get some sleep to help the rest of the way.

I hope he never gets another headache like that!

I was reading the sticky in 1st tri about itching and liver issues. I will definitely talk to my dr if it gets worse. Thank you.

it does sound like a real bad migraine - your poor OH lozdi. Migraines are evil. me and my mum both get bad ones but mums are worse :S

T_S i don't think Pixie will be chuffed when she's older if she shares a birthday with her brother haha

LOZ 3 under 2! mad!

gee loz i hope oh is ok now that would of scared the life out of me too.

mrs m sorry oh isnt being very supportive men are such buggers at times try to have naps like ts says as much as you can arnt we nearing a bump pic?

i still feel rubbish i had my first meal today in two weeks some chicken with a bit of mash so that was good hell i feel bloody awful

I did say I'd do a bump pic didn't I? If I don't get chance tonight I'll do it tomorrow. I feel massive but in all the wrong places!
I do try to nap in the afternoon while DD is napping, only problem is sometimes I struggle to sleep on a night. I do feel a bit refreshed now as I have had a quiet weekend. I haven't been anywhere today, but I got loads of housework done this morning and I feel better for that.
Kelly are you managing to keep down what you do eat? Are you being sick a lot? I'm wondering could it be hyperemesis?

I was wondering the same thing, Mrs. M. You can get some meds to help with that. I hope you start feeling better soon, Kelly :hugs:

Mrs. M., I'm glad you are feeling a little more rested after this weekend. Hopefully just being home and on your normal schedule will help. I am really looking forward to that bump pic!

I have decided I am only allowed to wear white underwear from now on. :dohh: I just went to the bathroom and could have sworn I saw spotting but it was just a little regular cm in teal underwear. :wacko: I was so scared to wipe. I am losing it!

im not actually being sick just gagging all the time and feel sick all day im petrified of being sick i think this is making me worse i just feel so unwell all day i just sound like a whinger lol

Not at all Kelly. None of us do. And even if we do, so what. We are making lungs, and eyebrows, and fingerprints, and hair and toenails. We are frigging superwomen!
Here is my 21 week bump, I'm sure it looks bigger irl and as always the photo is crap. And I look a mess with no make up and scarecrow hair.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/689CA026-6A9D-400D-80AF-40ED175274ED-2917-0000039BF8DBE1C7.jpg

He doesn't usually get migraines, but I guess there is a first time for everything, he has been fine since.

Lovely bump there! I really need to get another bump pic up, I'm huge!

I'm having a wobble- Lil Fella is fine, but I just found out that the school start year cut off is aug 31st, so if he comes before or on that date, he will be the youngest in the year....and I'll get a year less with him at home than I would if he comes in september.

Permission to enter the world during the next full moon (aug 31st) has been withdrawn! Not that I have a say :haha::dohh:

You look wonderful Mrs. M! :)

Lozdi, here we go by the start of the actual year. My birthday is in January so I was always older than most of my classmates. I never heard of it being in August before. I really hope Lil Fella waits one more day for you!!

mrs migg you look fab as always and that bump has def grown.
loz fingers crossed he waits till one day into sept
ive got my midwife appointment tomorrow prob silly question but will she have a doppler there im having wobbles at the moment
wheres ginny you ok ginny?

Hi everyone

Hope all is ok this Monday morning, remember think positive!!! :dust:

xxx

Not at 8 weeks Kelly, she will probably say its much too early. Is it your booking in appointment? Hopefully a chance just to talk things through with the midwife will ease your worries a bit. Midwifes don't listen to the heartbeat until your 16 week check up. That said, it may be worth pleading with her to see if she will have a go, but 8 weeks is very very early for dopplers and she may not pick it up.
Enjoy the appointment anyway. It's a good hour to spend talking about you and your pregnancy and will make it all seem real.

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow Kelly!

I'm still here, just lurking about. MS is getting a bit worse. I've been thinking about that day of spotting I had. Surely it can't mean anything because it would have gotten worse and my symptoms surely would not have increase?

I guess the further along I'm getting the more scared I'm getting too.

How far along are you Ginny? I'd say as you only had one day of spotting and no more it's a brilliant sign. With both my losses it started with spotting but progressed to bleeding VERY quicky. By 24 hours (with the second, the first was kind of instant) there really was no doubt. The wobbles don't go the further on you get! They get fewer and further between though. Big hugs for you two. It's the hardest time.

Ginny .... THINK POSITIVE :dust: seriously, i know its easy to say dont worry but you will make yourself sick with worry which is no good for you. Do something else and take your mind off things chick.

MrsMig, lovely bump by the way!! Im fine thanks, tired today so trying to actually relax for a change!!

Kelly, yep same its very early for a doppler to work, its worth asking them to try but remember if they dont find anything it doesnt mean its not there :hugs:

xxx

hope you have a relaxing day clo and thankyou so much to you and mrs migg for the positive words ive now got major headaches now to top things lol

I'm off for my 36 week appointment in a minute! OH has the car today so is driving me the short distance because I'm feeling heavy and lazy!

Kelly they won't check it even if you ask at 8 weeks, its just too early for them to find it without practically stabbing you with the doppler probe and even then beanie could be hiding, and they won't want to cause you any panic. :hugs: Took me almost 40 minutes to find Lil Fella's HB with my doppler at 9w5d, and my doppler is just as good as the ones the midwives use. Imagine if it was routine to check for the HB at 8 weeks- booking appointments would triple in length! :haha:

Ginny :hugs: Mrs Miggins is right- one day of spotting is normal and nothing to worry about- doesn't stop the worry though does it! Can you ring the epau and get a scan to put your mind at ease?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->