Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Whoo hoo Loz. Go baby start thinning that cervix.

:happydance: Cervix was doing something yesterday and the day before but its been quiet today. OH has the horn, and we DTD twice already today :haha: so maybe my cervix is quiet today because its a bit soft and is having a relax! :haha: Its getting very difficult to DTD!

Its actually one week on the dot- the ticker that says 35w5 is from O, based on early scans, I am 36weeks on the dot today! One week ans Lil Fella has the all-clear to enter the world, though I doubt I'll pop as soon as my ticker hits 37 weeks! :haha: I'm still thinking it will be a full moon jobby!

Oops! I only looked at the top ticker, I forgot about the bottom one. :shy:

14 more days if you go on the 31st! So exciting!

It is scary how close we are now!! Ive put my baby and hospital bag permanantly in the car now just in case!! :argh:

How is everyone?? Anything nice planned for the weekend??

xxx

i just can't believe how fast all these pregnancies are going! they're flying past. We will all have our rainbow babies before we know it :)

this weekend if it's nice weather we're off to the beach :D

how did you ladies get to where you are now any tips as first of all i wanted symptons so that i felt things were happening and now since reading people have had symptons right up to being told they had a mmc im still a total nervous wreck even though i feel utter poo so me feeling poo is still no guarantees

the only thing you can do is take one day at a time. MMC's scared the crap out of me if i'm honest but try to stay positive :)

Kelly the only thing that is keeping me going is I keep thinking to myself surely I can't be that unlucky to have 2 MMC in a row!

Kelly, the way i looked at it right from the start was to be positive! There is no point in worrying and wasting energy being negative, plus worry and stress arent good for you or your little bean. I used to think ... thinking positively isnt going to do me any harm and it isnt going to make things any worse if things do end up going wrong (which they wont!!)

Also I agree that taking one day at a time is better than thinking about what happened in the past (this is a whole new pregnancy) or looking too far into the future (which you can do nothing about). Focus on today and concentrate on other things to keep your mind busy.

I have to admit there are times when it goes so slowly you'll think you are moving backwards but other times you will wonder just where the time has gone!! Dont worry about your symptoms, as we know they arent a sign or garuntee of anything and only generally serve to worry us more than anything.

Massive hugs my dear, so plan of action ... what are you going to do today??!!!

xxx

I dare not comment now really I have had three mmcs in a row and so yes mmcs was a big concern for me. As many of the ladies said to me during all my many early wobbles. This is a new pregnancy with new symptoms. Your body can never react the self same way as anyone else. For me symptoms weteno reasurance I just had to have some faith and a pma to get me through each day. Most of which came from the ladirs on here. I had all my mmc symptoms with this pregnancy from cramps to backache to feeling sta sick and look at me. If I can get this far anyone can. X

thanks ladies i guess all the worry in the world will not change the outcome some days i feel so positive and other days not so good so will try hard to stay with a pma and hope time flys fast.
how are you all today?

Its still dragging for me hun. I remain positive though.

It seems my nausea has returned after a full 5 weeks reprieve, I feel really ill today. My boobs seem to be growing by the hour too. Must be one of those strange hormone surges.

Dont have time to be ill today back at work tomorrow, going t look at a house this afternoon with my Mam. It looks nice on paper.

Kelly the first few weeks are really hard. For me it was horrible up until 10 weeks as that's when I had my second loss, I just couldn't allow myself to think the pregnancy was actually going to work. I'm still struggling with that really. I just focused on the sore boobs that I hadn't had with the 2 mc's. The fact that you have had a scan and all is well, and you have got to 8 weeks and have passed one of the big danger zones is great. And you are halfway to second tri.

Week 13 is the first one when I was sporting my bloaty belly, then 14 and todays 15 weeks. Not great pics.

Attachments

• new phone pics 036.jpg
    new phone pics 036.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
  • new phone pics 037.jpg
    new phone pics 037.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • new phone pics 038.jpg
    new phone pics 038.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Kelly, I sort of did what you just said, I thought worrying isn't going to change anything. I thought to myself that the outcome for my little one is already set and worrying will only make me sick so I will keep a positive attitude. From the start I told myself that this one is my rainbow and tried really hard to be positive. I had moments where I stressed and worried but I tried to remind myself that this is the baby I am going to hold in my arms. I am having another wobble lately (I think because my scan is coming up soon) and am struggling to keep positive. I just keep asking/telling Shawn that everything is going to be perfect at the scan. I won't allow myself to think of the alternative, even when it tries to sneak in.

I hope you are all well :)

Pre scan wobbles are hideous. I had one before my 20 week scan. Lovely photos Debzie. Im going to do a bump pic tomorrow, not done one since 18 weeks. My bump has popped loads but so has my weight :-( I'm suddenly massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->