Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Here we go! OH is better at pics than me. You can see where I got a few stretchmarks now, my skin held on as long as it could but this expanding is just too much! Muscle still holding fast though...for now!

Attachments

• DSCN8069.jpg
    DSCN8069.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
ove your bump Loz, good going on those muscles!! xxx

lovely bump pic pink, i think im the only one who hasnt put one on yet :haha:

clobo your doggy is gorgeous but yeah i can see why the skirting board isnt good, mine used to have a thing for wires and carpets when he was a pup, hes sooo funny sometimes like me and oh were playfighting the other night and oh went to jump off the settee to run after me so j (i call him jay for short) pinned oh to the settee and wouldnt let him up until id got up the stairs :haha:

Great pic Loz you look absolutely fab. Do you feel you are carrying different this time. I just look at all the bump pics and everyones looks different even at the same stage. I think mine is more spread out to the sides!!

So are you going to then Hope?

I'm all out front, but also quite wide if you know what I mean. Its like I've gotten a basketball, pumped it to even bigger than normal basketball size, and swallowed it whole. :haha:

Loz you look like I did when I was big with Edie. I'll post a pic. You and Pink both look fabulous! I finished work at 34 weeks with Edie. I could have gone on, but I had 7 weeks off work in the end, and I loved every single daytime tv watching getting up late bejewelled blitz and FarmVille playing lazing about minute of it. I've hardly sat down since mind! :haha:
Clo, just remembered you asked after my back and pelvis pages back, it's been much better this week thanks. Think the fall and the long car journey gave me problems but it seems a lot better, it's mainly just in my back now.

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/8948dbc8.jpg

This was my almost full term bump last time round. Can't believe how slim my ribs still were, I'm bigger than that round the ribs already now I think!

Mrs Mig, lovely bump you had .... my ribs have gone up from 32 to 36 bra size!! Glad your back is feeling a lot better, the things our bodies have to deal with just to grow a human being hey!!

Loz, I too just feel like ive swallowed a basketball!! Cant even sit down on the sofa properly now!!!

Hope, thats cute about your doggy, mine just goes from being naughty to being angelic, going to take her to mum and dads later and let them run after her for me!!!

xxxx

love the bump pics ladies so is it just hope? did i miss yours clobo?

all you ladies are so skinny and neat!

this is me today:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/28-weekas.png

and this was with Pixie :haha:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/395.jpg

Wow Pichi lovely bump too my dear!! Look at how low your bump is in the second piccy!! Mine is still really high!!

Kelly, I did one ages ago, here is the last one I took which looks the same as now ... xxx

Attachments

• 36 week bump.jpg
    36 week bump.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Loving the bump pics ladies. I agree with pichi you are all so skinny and neat. Pichi hun dont put yourself down you look gorgeous. I have a rich if the green eyed monsyer here.

I got loads of stretch marks with emily so my bump looked like an aa road map. They have just faded. Can remember towards the end with each kick I noticed more marks.

I'm 16 weeks now so am at that are you pregnant or esten too many pies stage. Cannot wait to have a proper bump.

thanks Clobo :flower: i seem to carry low in pregnancy :nope: not quite sure why! this is why i am thinking breech again with the mr. all my movements are down low as were pixies. never did i experience legs in the ribs. my uterus is like the Albert hall! they can dance in there :haha:

your bump is so neat and round! love it :D

debzie that evil green eyed monster

You do look low. I carry really high, but I wonder if it's my height? Well I'm feeling crap today after my night on the sofa, and throwing up my morning cuppa. :-( Clo I forget, are you team yellow?

how tall are you Mrs Mig? i'm 5'1/5'2

urgh that's no use throwing up :( anything you think'd cause it? :hugs:

Being knackered. I always struggle with a delicate stomach first thing if I'm really tired, pregnant or not. Mark brought me a cuppa when I crawled into bed this morning and then Edie woke up, so I drank it really quickly and couldn't keep it down. It was projectile over the bathroom floor while I was sat on the loo. Beyond grim. And Edie was laughing thinking it was hilarious. So much like her father. :growlmad:
I'm somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9". I probably don't have the muscle tone I had before so will probably carry a bit lower this time but it's quite high at the moment.

All these lovely bumps! And more to come! Its exciting! :happydance:

My midwife turned up a bit ago, apparently she left me a message but I didn't get it. There was 2 of them one I've not met til today but she was lovely I hope she is on call when I pop. It was a well timed visit as I was asleep when they arrived and thus had not eaten in a big enough time to actually provide a sample that would not be all sugared up- I behaved better lats night food wise. My sample still showed glucose, but less than before....BUT, I was able to back that up with a finger prick test that showed glucose within normal levels! HAHA! They have stopped bugging me to take the GTT now :happydance::happydance::happydance: They couldn't get their finger prick iron tester to work, so just prescribed me iron tablets as a cover all bases move. They were a bit miffed at the difference between my urine glucose and my blood glucose, so I am monitoring blood glucose throughout today to give them a picture of what my bloods are doing.

Aw Loz, good news on not having to take the GTT now, yay!!

MrsMig, rubbish for throwing up chick :sick: what a little monkey Edie is laughing at you!!

Yup team :yellow: I have a scan on sunday to check im not breech, MW said she is 99% sure but i guess they dont want me turning up at the local small hospital in labour to find out then!! Im sure i can feel legs at the top but will be nice to have another pook, just need to look away from any bits!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->