Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi ladies I too have been MIA.

Loz glad the vampires did not get you. Think they don't realise thst stress puts your sugats honored than any doughnut.

Mrsmigg sorry you had a bad start the other day. Well done to lil sis. I did gnvq heath and social care while I was waiting to start my nurse training.

Hope sorry you have been feeling bad too I agree its all your muscles stretching and organs moving. I receintly traumatized Emily by watching eight below. Given the fact her comforter is a snuggly husky dog toy I think I may have done dome damage.

Hi ts.

Pink loving your mask I have one of those too. Been helping my parents renovate and using wood stain and varnish. It's soo good.

Hi clo.

Afm. I too have had some pains in my stomach muscles have noticed they are sticking out I look likr i have a two pack lol. Still feel good bit starting to have some niggles mainframes a trapped nerve feeling in my hips when I have done too much. I cannot sleep. Just drive 2 and a half hours to spend the weekend with Chris !s he is on a long stint away. He's just taken emily down the beech so im relaxing on the bed. I could get used to this.

Hi ladies I am glad everyone is doing well! My little guy has been misbehaving lately ;) I have already made two trips to the hospital for preterm contractions and I am now taking medicine 6 times a day to control them. Luckily they haven't caused me to dilate yet! I just want to get a couple more weeks of baking in and then little man can come when he wants! (Watch te little stinker decide to stay put and I have to be induced after all this preterm contractions nonsense!)

Oh dear twinkie hope lil guy stays put a few more weeks. Same thing happened to a lady on another thread she had a clearge and went into pre term labour. Then ended up going over her son was born at 41 weeks.

I have a dilemma. I am team yellow but chris wants to find out. His reasoning is we ended up buying more things once Emily was born where we could be more organised. I have three weeks plus a few days to decide.

Wow 2 pages while I was off shopping! Baby brain can't handle this...I have forgotten most of what I just read!

Pink you look like a ninja in that mask! :ninja: If your unsure about the change in Blue Smartie's movements then you can go get checked out just to be on the safe side, though I expect he has just turned to face inwards for a bit, so he can boot you in the spine, and will be back to booting you in the belly and bladder before long! My bowel movements AND bloods were good today! :haha::haha::haha:

Twinkie I hope you don't go too early or too late, though at the point you are at if he came now he would be fine :hugs:

Whats keeping you from sleep Debzie? If its positional, then I recommend the duvet between your knees and a long pillow arranged round your shoulders, I find it very supportive! What if, you ask the tech to put the gender in an envelope, and then you will have much longer to decide whether or not you want to know before baby is here.

Clo I don't think you will go far overdue, if at all maybe just a day or 2. You might even find baby arrives right on schedule!

Hope that truly sucks that you had to go without food for that long. Don't they realize we are making humans and need more fuel than most??? The GTT guidelines really bug me! We can't be expected to eat to keep our sugars the same as people who are not making humans for goodness sake!

Pichi I just noticed the info on your ticker for 28 weeks LOL More brain cells than Paris and Nicky Hilton put together! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Mindy :flower:

I wonder where Kelly is today!?:shrug:

Mrs Miggins how was the party? I hope not too chaotic! :wacko:

We did alot of shopping for baby today, and OH was so helpful and carried all the bags and opened the car door for me and didn't get frustrated that we had to go to boots twice because the first time I forgot what I actually went for....so I rewarded him by letting him choose some underwear for me, that will be used after baby is born and I am sufficiently recovered to get back into some vigorous DTD! :blush:

That's a good idea loz. It's not that im uncomfortable yet i just cannot sleep. My body doesnot seem to want it. My brain says I do so I try and try. I manage a few hours a night. Then at 5pm I am fit to drop then wide awake by bedtime. I'm not stressed or anything. My body just seems to be in overdrive.

That's nice. If I told Mark to do that for me he would be mortified. *sigh*
Party was ok thanks, I'm stupidly tired though. Work tomorrow as well. Which begs the question why am I still awake? :dohh:

Hi All

Its hard to sleep isnt it, think its our minds that go into overdrive too and that was the main reason i couldnt sleep in 2nd tri. Debzie, i bet once you have made your mind up about finding out the sex that will help you sleep a little better? Im all for staying team yellow but understand the practical reasons for wanting to find out.

Im hoping for middle of next week so have booked reflexology for Tuesday, i was so uncomfy last night, im sure baby is headbutting my vajeen and i was starving in the night so had to come downstairs, have some cereals and sleep with the dog on the sofa!! Tired.com!!

Loz, bless OH he sounds really sweet, mine has gone into work on his day off and is going to a stag do tonight and tomorrow day .... im making him take me to my fave Thai restairant for lunch today to make up for it!!!

Big hugs all, hope everyone is ok and staying positive!! xxx

debz - bless emily, i tried not to cry when i watched it :haha:, hope you manage to sleep a bit better

loz - bless your oh, mine has now started to take things off me if im carrying something heavy but i dont think he would of taken to kindly like your oh did to having to go back to another shop again :haha:

clobo - hope you enjoy your lunch out, im getting hungry just thinking about it :haha:

im just waiting for ryan to be dropped off as he stayed at his nana and grandads lastnight then going to have to trek to the bank to get my money out to pay the bills was soooo hoping my new card arrived today so i didnt have to but no lol, oh is doing overtime til 12 today so once he gets back think well take ryan to the soft play or somewhere im in one of those moods where i dont want to sit in all day :haha:

I don't sleep well either but thats because I sit up all night playing games :dohh: The people in my faction have started taking bets on what cave/dungeon/quest I'll be in the middle of when my waters break! :haha:

OH is indeed being really sweet- we were not together during the pregnancy that resulted in my youngest, so I didn't really know what to expect from him this time, but he seems to very well understand that I am heavy, and cumbersome, and physically tired, and he is being so lovely, and not getting on at me for not doing housework etc, and has only asked to sleep in late one time during the whole of the summer hols! Its made me love him even more. He stood there with me in Boots yesterday (the second trip in) because I'd forgotten maternity pads, and there was me, 3 HUGE packs of maternity pads, and he even took those off me and stood there in the queue juggling them! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Big tall long haired tattoed bloke in long shorts and chunky staker shoes standing in boots, big grin on his face, juggling maternity pads- it was so funny! :haha:

:rofl: that must have been a very funny sight to see!!

Hee, thats funny they are taking bets on you!! xxx

For those not sleeping, I got a pregnancy pillow (I think it is a snoogle???) and it is AWESOME! It was kind of pricey, but worth every penny I paid!

Lozdi, your OH sounds wonderful :) I bet it was a sight to see with him standing there with all those lady products! Haha!

Twinkle, I also have a snoogle. It is wonderful. I was lucky to get it on sale at Toys R Us. I think it was still $45. Worth every penny, though!

Clobo, I am sending you lots of come on baby vibes for the middle of the coming week!

Mrs. M., I hope you aren't too tired after this crazy weekend for you.

How is everyone today?

I have been having on and off cramping (only lightly) since yesterday. I am just telling myself it is because things are moving up down there. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. (I can't believe I just said that! 12 weeks! I can barely believe it) I am getting nervous for my scan. :dohh:

I hope you are all well :flower:

Mindy, :happydance: for 12 weeks chick, when is your scan?? Dont overanalyse the cramping, just think what your body is doing in there, its no wonder you are feeling all the bits and peices moving around and your body accommodating them :hugs:

Thank you, I had horrible tightenings last night so much that I called the MW but think it was because id eaten too much yesterday and was worried about Ben being away for the night, feel much better now.

Twinkie, yup i bought a Dream Genii, it was £45 but like you say worth every penny, I love it!!

How is everyone else today??? xxx

My scan is Friday at 1:30. I am nervous but hopeful to see a baby in there!! I am trying hard not to worry about the cramping. It is difficult sometimes, though :dohh:

I'm sorry you got a scare last night :hugs: Baby has to wait just a few more days! Daddy has to be home for his/her arrival!

Mindy the thing about PAL is, that no matter what your doing, how busy you are, a good portion of your focus is aimed right at whats going on in your uterus- you will notice twinges that before loss you never would have noticed! Just keep taking it one day at a time, and you don't have many more one days to take one at a time before your next scan! :happydance:

Clobo leave it to babies to come at awkward times! Yours must have thought hold on, daddy ain't here yet, I better wait! My youngest was born on the ONE day off OH had in about 6 weeks, (I've probably already told this story lol) he said 'look, I have ONE day off in the coming weeks, please don't go into labour that day!'

I did....that was the morning I woke to the trickle and had him before lunchtime! :haha::haha::haha:

Will you do a 'this is it' thread on third tri when you pop? I've been thinking about this, and I think I'll probably just say on this thread when I pop, then do birth story on here and third tri. Can't believe we are at a point now where we can consider our 'this is it' posts! :happydance:

Where on earth is Kelly!? I'm going to have to go looking for her!

You know, Lozdi, that is exactly what I was telling myself yesterday. I would never be noticing the little twinges if I weren't pregnant. Before I started all of this I was never knew what the heck was going on in there. I rarely had cramps with af and didn't even know what day you counted at cd1 for your cycle. :dohh: I was really clueless about it all.

I am looking forward to hearing about when you pop! You too, Clobo!

I have been taking little peeks at the 2nd tri forum. I don't really know where I belong right now. I mostly just stick here, in this thread! Haha!

I have been wondering about Kelly and Ginny too! I hope that ms hasn't kicked their butts too hard!

I hope you are all well today :flower:

I think Ginny posted more recently than Kelly? Baby brain! They both need to come and let us know they are ok and not too busy worrying themselves into a frenzy!

I can't remember who posted last. I had a bad memory before being pregnant, I dread to find out what it will be like in a few months! Haha!

Ok, detective work done, Ginny has posted places today, so is fine, but Kelly hasn't posted anything since the 24th. I know thats only a couple of days, but 2 days for someone PAL and needing reassurance is alot? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->