Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Being knackered. I always struggle with a delicate stomach first thing if I'm really tired, pregnant or not. Mark brought me a cuppa when I crawled into bed this morning and then Edie woke up, so I drank it really quickly and couldn't keep it down. It was projectile over the bathroom floor while I was sat on the loo. Beyond grim. And Edie was laughing thinking it was hilarious. So much like her father. :growlmad:
I'm somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9". I probably don't have the muscle tone I had before so will probably carry a bit lower this time but it's quite high at the moment.

Only just saw this post! You poor thing :wacko: and thats so cheeky of Edie to laugh!

awww i love all these bump pics, pichi dont put yourself down, i feel like im carrying low this time not getting many kicks up the top end :haha:

sorry you werent feeling to good this morning mrs m, you feeling any better?

i feel like ive just had such a fed up day today, ive had lots of not nice sharp pains across my belly when walking, sitting down or getting up went to the docs but she had no idea what it could be, hopefully its just one of these things that will disappear soon, then got bitten by a dog at work, she didnt mean it but was so intent on getting at another dog it didnt matter that my leg was in the way, thankfully she only broke the skin a tiny bit, ive had a lot worse but i ended up bursting in to tears as i was just sooo fed up of today, anyways excuse my little rant there

Awwww:hugs: Not a good day! I bet the pains are your stomach muscles stretching, I get some of those pains and they are quite bad, worse than you would think for something so simple! I get it worse where my most obvious stretchmark is, its as if that part of my belly is weaker than the rest of it, its low on the right I get it.

Bad dog! I'm glad its just a little wound, I take it you have given is a jolly good clean? :hugs:

:hugs: Hope. Those kind of days are bad enough even when not pg and a bit emotional. I had days last week when I nearly cried just sitting in traffic lights as I was so tired and emotional/frustrated. I am sure tha pains are as Loz says and will settle down soon.

Mrsmig - Hope you have recovered from this morning and I love your bump pics, yours too clobo!.

My friend that I work with became a grandma for the first time today, her son had little boy 9lb6oz and it was so nice to see her so happy. Having an early night tonight as I am so tired today, can't wait for Friday and luckily I finish early tomorrow but I'll probably just come home to do a second coat of pain on the drawers. I'll have to post a pic of me in my fly mask!!

the pains seemed to have eased a bit thankfully, but yeah loz its def been scrubbed clean i made sure of that :haha:, :hugs: pink its awful when you feel like that or ive gone the opposite and just wanted to punch anything :haha:

i cant believe my little man id put him to bed watchin the fox and the hounds and he would not go to sleep so in the end i went upstairs and told him to stop messing about and go to sleep and when i looked i could see hed been crying so i asked what was the matter amd his bottom lip started wobbling and the tears came streaming so i scooped him up and cuddled him and he said he wanted to watch dumbo so i swapped them over and as soon as id taken the fox and the hounds out he said i dont like that so thats what he must of been crying for bless him, thats the first time hes ever cried over anything like that i felt like crying with him :haha:

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day Hope. My morning was rubbish but my day improved. My stepson who is in year 10 got a couple of gcse grades today and got a B and a C which he was happy with, and my little sister got quite decent grades including a couple of A* though she was disappointed with a D in maths and English, but she is going to retake them. She is going to college to do health and social care. I'm proud of her.
Pink that's good news about your friends new grandson! And what a whopper!

Nesting away aren't you Pink! :happydance:

Hope bless his little self, I haven't seen the fox and hounds...but dumbo! Well, thats a classic I am familiar with! Its hard to see your little one crying isn't it, especially when pregnant and hormones all over the place allsorts makes me tear up, especially upset children!

The first film that ever made me cry was The Land That Time Forgot, the bit where Littlefoot's mum dies, I was inconsolable!

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day Hope. My morning was rubbish but my day improved. My stepson who is in year 10 got a couple of gcse grades today and got a B and a C which he was happy with, and my little sister got quite decent grades including a couple of A* though she was disappointed with a D in maths and English, but she is going to retake them. She is going to college to do health and social care. I'm proud of her.
Pink that's good news about your friends new grandson! And what a whopper!

Lol, you keep slipping your posts in and my baby brain misses them. Thsoe are good grades!

My day started badly too, I felt so sick this morning I had to go back to bed. The midwife visit wasn't bad but for the rest of the day I behaved as though I had GD and followed the guidlines of not eating much and finger pricking at certain times and MY GOODNESS, come dinnertime I was starving, faint, and headachey. No wonder the ladies on the GD thread complain about feeling tired and hungry, we are MEANT to have higher than normal glucose levels in late pregnancy! Its ridiculous!! They go onto GD diet, then their midwives say oh you have keytones in your urine thats bad.....its caused by the fact that the GD diet requires you to starve! :dohh::dohh::dohh: The next midwife to even mention my glucose negatively will get a stern talking too thats for sure. My last meal I had a massive full english breakfast, and screw the consequences, I was bloody hungry! Though I think the only part of it that contains glucose would be the white bread I used for toast? Its only been 30 mins since I ate it, have to stab myself in the finger again 2 hours after it, then once again before bedtime. And then I'm done, I'm not doing it again tomorrow, I want to be able to eat a peach without worrying that the sugars in it will make me look like I have GD. :dohh:

Hi ladies

Aw Hope, bless your little one!!

I still get wierd twinges now, if i walk any distance i get a stitch like pain in my lower right belly side too. I guess we cant be too surprised given whats going on in the there but its always good to know that things are normal and nothing to worry about.

Blimey, doesnt getting GCSE grades seem like a zillion years ago! Congrats for your kids grades MrsM!

xxx

mrs m - great news about your stepson and sisters results bet your so proud

loz - i used to love that film, it was the never ending story that made me cry when the horse got stuck and he couldnt get the horse out so it sank, then i started cryin again when the wolf came on so my parents decided id watched enough and had to go to bed :haha:

i really want a full english now mmmmm, when i went for my GTT the other day by the time i got home i hadnt eaten for about 16 hours i felt awful like my legs couldnt hold me up anymore but thanks to the greggs at the top of my street i had a cheese pasty and chicken salad sandwich two donuts then had 2 choc biscuits, dont know how i did it but was stuffed for the rest of the day :haha: i just hope i dont have to do that again because there is no way im going anywhere near that amount of time without food

Ugh I've woken up exhausted again. I think I had a better nights sleep last night, but that's probably why I'm shattered. I've got to take Edie to a 4th birthday party this afternoon, then work tonight and work tomorrow.
Hope I hope you don't have to do that again it sounds awful.

:haha: its impossible to only have one donut when you are pregnant!!

xxx

Mrsmig- thats great about the GCSE grades. What does Mark want to do? It does seem like a long time ago I did mine.

Hope -aww hugs to the little man.

Loz - Glad you are felling better after not starving yourself! Hmm Full breakfast sound wonderful. What was your BM this morning? Don't feel like I am nesting atm just doing what need to be done.

Clobo - hows things? Any twinges?

Hi Kelly and TS hope you are both okay, and hi anyone else I have missed

afm - second coat of paint on. I think if Ikea was nearer than 1 hrs drive I'd have given up and bought a new set of drawers! This is me in my fly mask
IMAG0285.jpg

we done an ikea run earlier on - i love that place :haha: sexy mask Pink :haha:

Loz - not asking what your bowel movement was!! The nursing area where I work use the acronym BM for sugar monitoring!! Didn't want to cause confusion hahaha.

I was going to ask anyone if movement feelings can change. This last week little smartie hasn't seemed as active as the previous week. He is still moving but the thumps and kicks don't seem as strong as before. Maybe he has moved as they do seem to be more 'internal' rather than belly moving kicks. I did listen with the doppler this morning just to check as he was quite quiet last night so I am a but worried, everything seemed ok, HB regular and strong and could hear the whooshing of him moving inside (I think) . Don't get me wrong I am still feeling him move it is just different.

Its great. Can't smell the paint at all so really works but doesn't half make my cheeks red!!

Hi Ladies :)

Sorry I have been MIA.

Mrs. M., I'm sorry you are still feeling yucky today. I hope you make it though work and everything ok. :hugs: Those are really great grades! Congrats to your sister and Mark's son!

Lozdi, I am so glad your finger prick test went well! Yay for no blood work!

Hope, your sweet little boy! I would have cried too.

Pink, I love your fly mask! I also love the purple wall behind you :) I love bold paint choices.

Kelly and Ginny I hope you ladies are well.

Hi Clobo, Debzie, and Pichi! :flower:

Pink, LOVE the mask :haha:

No twinges from me yet, id like to have baby sometime next week but i have a feeling ill be late, im so impatient im bound to be still waiting in 3 weeks time :coffee:

My feelings of movements deffo changed throughout the whole pregnancy, went from little bubbles popping, to definite kicks, to rolls, back now to real big steady movements!! I can only feel one leg kicking though, the one on the front, so even now with big strong movements i still cant feel the ones on the inside!!

xxx

Clobo, you won't go late! You have only 7 days left, remember :) You are going to go on the full moon next Friday. Heehee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->