Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Kelly, Ginny, I too hope all is well with you both :hugs:

I think ill say on here and the September babies threads when i pop and do a proper write up on my pregnancy journal rather than do a This Is It specifically. I havent started reading those, might have to start!!

Ladies that are earlier in their pregnancies, once you hit second tri id recommend finding a thread for the month that you are due and joining that, although its not all PAL ladies its good to chat things through with people going through the same things that you are, ive found the September one really helpful and good to know whats normal!!

Hee hee, bat signal a very good idea xxx

I didn't join one of those threads because I prefer to post here mainly, and then on random threads I see.

I have run out of toilet roll, and OH won't be home for another hour, and I don't want to go to the shops alone now I'm full term, so my mission today is to go a whole hour without peeing! Not easy!:haha:

That is a good suggestion, Clobo :)

I tried joining a March babies thread at the beginning but I just didn't feel like I could connect at all. I think that I was just worried about being PAL. :dohh: Maybe after my scan on Friday I will feel more comfortable. I also get into a comfortable zone with people I "know" and have a really hard time to get to to know others. I am very shy. :shy: I find it hard just to jump into a conversation.

Oh my gosh, Lozdi! Do you have tissues or anything?? Hope you make it! Haha!

I admit I didnt join the September one untill about a month ago and luckily they were very welcoming. Possibly not quite so good too early on especially as some people do worry about the weirdest/most trivial things when us PAL ladies are just worried that our babies are ok.

Blimey Loz, I cant go 5 minutes without peeing :loo: hope you managed it ..... kitchen roll is another option although not quite so soft!!!

:hugs: xxx

Loz, just read that August 2012 has two full moons, 2nd and 31st and that the second full moon of the month is called a Blue Moon and there wont be another one for 3 years!! ... maybe thats a good sign for our babies to arrive!!! xxx

Wow a blue moon baby! That would be ace, especially if he comes just after midnight so can be a blue moon baby and have a september birthday!

We are also out of kitchen roll :wacko::haha:

I'm the same Mindy, you wouldn't think it the amount I babble on here, but I find it hard to just get in with a group, I had to read the whole entire original thread that the ttc after a loss thread sprang from before I could join in! Plus PAL we have worries that ladies who haven't gone through it just don't have and it wouldn't be fair to put those worries onto them, nor would it be fair to feel you have to hold back in expressing your fears!

I think I read the whole TTC after a loss thread too. I am really glad I joined, though, because most of the women I "met" there are wonderful. (I still can't bring myself to have happy feelings for one of the ladies there :( I hate it)

I am taking the Blue Moon timing of my next ultrasound to be a good sign too :)

I too was thinking were is Kelly and ginny. Hope you gals are well.

Loz I once ran out of loo role and asked Emily to go onto my bag and get some tissues. I forgot they were menthol ones ouch. Wouldn't recommend that.

I joined a pal Febuary babies thread I found it ok. The Feb livebugs thread moves too fast and initially had so mant losses I found it difficult. I stick on here and the recurrent miscarriage pal thread.

I am still away and didn't pack my doppler. Thought i would have a weekend off. I must admit I'm having withdrawals. I also am feeling hardly any movement I wonder if this is because my uterus has finally popped up I can feel it under my belly button.

I think I read the whole TTC after a loss thread too. I am really glad I joined, though, because most of the women I "met" there are wonderful. (I still can't bring myself to have happy feelings for one of the ladies there :( I hate it)

I am taking the Blue Moon timing of my next ultrasound to be a good sign too :)

Ahh, was it the one who managed to upset an entire PAL thread? I'm nosy but you don't have to say who it is if you'd rather not!

Debzie I bet baby is facing away and kicking into your spine just to be awkward and worry you! :dohh: Menthol in the twinkle! OUCH! OH just dropped off some loo roll but was being arsey about it lol, so when he wants me to get him some wine in a bit (he is having a skint week) I shall say nope! :haha:

Ha ha, swapping wine for loo roll i like it!!!

Oh dear, yes unfortunately there are some people on here that either dont know how lucky they are or just dont know how to treat other people, ive had experience of that sort of thing too :nope:

Right, off out for food at a friends, Ben still in the shower ... he is worse than a woman!!!

xxx

hi girls - been a bit MIA, hope everyone is keeping well - glad to see none of you full-termers have popped yet :haha:

clobo men are 10x worse than women when it comes to showers! 20 mins i'm in the shower as my hair is practically to my waist... my OH can be in there at least 45mins! how!? i'm surprised they don't evaporate into nothingness :haha:

hope Kelly and Ginny are ok :flower:

Lozdi - gutted you can't enjoy the wine too - soon though :)

t_s - i felt like a bit of a fraud posting in the PAL forum as i wasn't in there long. i was so very fortunate to fall pregnant so quickly after my loss but i just wish you could wave a magic wand and give everyone their deserved bfps :(

hi to everyone i missed :blush:

afm, i'm getting to enjoy a battering to the cervix tonigh :dohh:

Lozdi, I am assuming we are talking about the same person. Although I haven't been there since the very beginning of July so I don't know if something has happened. I really hope not, because the other ladies on there are wonderful and I can't wait for all of them to be over here. (I just didn't like being accused of being abusive when I was nothing of the sort)

Pichi, I am thinking you meant TTCAL, not PAL. I felt the same because I was very fortunate to get pg very quickly every time. Some ladies there were trying for so long that I felt bad when I got pg again.

Clobo, I hope you enjoy your dinner out!

I am SO hungry today. I have done nothing but eat. Haha!

Eww I hate wine, its just OH that likes it, but he hasn't had alot of work lately so can't afford it, so I take pity and give him the money...but NOT when he is arsey about loo roll! He can blooming well be sober tonight! :haha: I have a beer in the fridge just waiting icey cold for when I can drink it. :cloud9:

Mindy your definitely not abusive, far from it :hugs:

I felt a bit bad when I got my bfp, because I got it first proper cycle trying after my mmc, and I have never even tried to get pregnant before, it just happens, and it does make me feel guilty because for so many it takes a lot longer to happen, and theres me with 2 boys I actually conceived while on the pill, and then this Lil Fella who was created on first attempt. I feel extremely lucky, but also wish I could give some of this luck to others.

Pichi LOVE how you put that, but it will gross out Mrs Miggins! Cervix battering! LOL! :dohh::haha: Lil Fella stopped battering me in the cervix when he went head down, now he just presses on it. :dohh:

i will refer to it as the donut if that's not so bad :haha: it's really not a nice sensation! now it feels like he's tickling me :haha: i hope to god this wee man turns the right way and behaves - i'd really like to avoid another section :(

wine is a bit rank isn't it? then again, i'm tea-total :)

Lozdi, I got all of my bfp's on the first cycle trying too. I really wish I could share that luck around too.

Pichi, I can't even imagine what that feeling is like. I can't wait until I can start feeling baby but I think it is going to be really strange to feel those things! Haha!

I hate wine. I had a bad experience (self inflicted) with red wine once and now just the smell will make me gag! Haha! Shawn and a friend of ours make wine so we always have it around. They are planning to make some beer within the next month or so.

I don't drink anything at all anymore. I used to drink quite a bit when I was in my early 20's but lately it makes me sick while I am drinking it so I don't bother anymore. I just realized that there is a good chance that it is the gluten... :dohh: I haven't had a drink since 2007.

I've never been a massive drinker myself, I over did it when I was 13 with whatever I could find in the cupboard, and that put me right off alcohol for many years, I could happily go on a night out and choose to drink water and juice instead of alcohol, but after my mmc I got a taste for desperados beer, and had one every night for a month! Its a bottle of that I've got waiting in the fridge for when I can drink it. I know I could technically partake of a beer now, but alcohol has always affected me quite alot, just the one beer would leave me with a nice buzz, so don't really think its a good idea, plus if one beer has that effect on me, imagine its effect on Lil Fella! No beer for him until he is born and theres a bit of it in my milk from my birthday celebration beer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->