CD 1- Anyone want to buddy up?

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
I wasn't supposed to get AF until Monday but she arrived a few days early, not sure what that is about since I average a 28-31 day cycle. Anyhow here I am and ready to start this cycle and BF and I have had a few disagreements along the way but I think we are finally both on the same page. Would love some ladies to go through this long wait with.

Anyone? Today is CD2 and I am feeling really optimistic.

Hi hun!

I'm on cd 2 as well! Me and hubby are trying for baby number 3 :) I'm soooo excited this will be our 3rd cycle. My cycles are a bit up the wall ATM because of coming off the evra patch.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

HI! I am so glad someone responded. We are TTC # 3 also!! Well this will be my 3rd and my BF's 1st so I am super excited.

That's alright hun, I'm so excited too I just hate the ttc part lol even tho the last 2 cycles have gone quite quickly!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies! Can I join you, I am CD 1 today :growlmad:

Trying for #1, this will be my third month.

Course you can Hun the more the merrier I guess :)

So are you ladies using opk or charting?

My Ovulation Chart

Course you can Hun the more the merrier I guess :)

So are you ladies using opk or charting?

I am not using any of the above. We are just trying to stay relaxed about it and whatever happens happens.

Your so much braver than me! Me and hubby tried that for a week :haha: then I started temping. I tried opks but couldn't get the hang of the ic ones so decided just to temp instead.

My Ovulation Chart

I do not have the patience to temp and I dont really have an interest in it. Now if it takes me a while to get pregnant then I probably will but I hope it just happens lol

I went a little crazy last month with charting/opks/fertility monitor...I think that I stressed myself out too much.

This month I am going to chart but only track CM and temp, no POAS until the day I expect AF! (Let's see how long that lasts :laugh2:)

2 late to join you guys??

I'm CD3 today....Trying for #3 :) cycle #7 :(

2 late to join you guys??

I'm CD3 today....Trying for #3 :) cycle #7 :(

Hi there! No not at all welcome! I am CD5 today so AF has diminished thankfully and getting ready to begin the fun part:sex:!! I think I am going to begin every other day starting on CD8 because my regular every 29-31 day cycle went to a 25 day cycle this past month so I am a little nervous about that.

JackieB- Are you temping or charting or using OPK's?

Thanks! I can def use someone to talk to about this stuff!
I'm using ClearBlue OPK... Watching for smilie faces ��. But I really feel like I can tell my best days from fluid. I've never done my temp?!? But I just borrowed a book and was reading about it!

?? For you guys! How do you know when someone has responded to the thread? Is there not notification of some sort? Or do u just check back?

When you sign in, if you click on User CP then you will see all of the responses to the threads you are subscribed to.

SOOOO! I was reading today in my book I was talking about "Taking Charge of your Fertility" and I read that spotting before AF is Not good if TTC. And I do every month.....So of course I called the Doc and spoke to her nurse and she confirmed spotting can mean insufficient luteal phase, low progesterone, which does not allow a fertilized egg to implant! WHAT?>?>? You guys heard of this??

So now waiting for the nurse to talk to the doc and call me back. Hope she calls me soon. Am I completely crazy?? I thought spotting was just something that happen to some??

SOOOO! I was reading today in my book I was talking about "Taking Charge of your Fertility" and I read that spotting before AF is Not good if TTC. And I do every month.....So of course I called the Doc and spoke to her nurse and she confirmed spotting can mean insufficient luteal phase, low progesterone, which does not allow a fertilized egg to implant! WHAT?>?>? You guys heard of this??

So now waiting for the nurse to talk to the doc and call me back. Hope she calls me soon. Am I completely crazy?? I thought spotting was just something that happen to some??

I have never heard of that nor have I spotted before AF that I can remember but I thought that was a good thing and can mean implantation. Maybe you should schedule an appointment with your dr and have them run bloods to see what your hormone levels are. Don't freak out until you know something for sure and never self diagnose yourself.

I searched it in old threads and found lots of info. A lot of suggestions were to take B6 or B100 complex. The doc does was to run some tests... Guess we will soon see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->