CD 1- Anyone want to buddy up?

I have a little better attitude today.....my boobs are still sore. And no sign of AF suppose to start tomorrow. Good news I'm hoping is that I always spot 2 days before AF is due and I don't have that.....

On another note I went roller skating today with my kiddos. Skated for2 hours like I was a professional lol.... I told the boys last lap and I held my youngest hand and he fell and drug me down with him. I can't help but think falling could not be good for "maybe baby" but I'm on cycle 6 I can't live in a bubble wondering if I'm prego and do nothing... Right!?

Sorry ur cramping. I hope she does not show her ugly face and I won't be testing until Saturday ( when I get home from vacation) bc I only brought 1 with me and I broke Down and used it the other day.

Keep me posted.
Oh and thanks for checking on me :)

That's right you can't live in a bubble. So I tested this evening and bfn so onto next cycle. Oh well Im ok its only my first cycle ttc. Hope you get ylur bfp.

AF got me this morning as well. I have been in the hospital bc I had a huge kidney stone that was equivalent to giving birth lol I'm home now though and doing better.

OH NO! Hope you are better.....lol maybe God's way of preparing you :) Glad you are home.

I went for an ultrasound and more blood work yesterday. Scheduled my day 21 bloodwork and a follow up appt with the doc. Im just going to take it easy this month. What else can ya do!

Hey there. I dont think I will be trying this month at all. AF went away but I am going to have another surgery tomorrow I think for my stones. I am still having severe pain in my left kidney and urinary tract. So I will keep updating. Wishing you the best of luck this month though, keep me posted. Talk soon.

Sorry been off for a while. Hope all went well with ur stones. Sorry u are having that problem.

I'm just hanging and waiting now cd9 so no fun yet.....

I think I got past the problem with the stones it was awful. It was definitely a pain close to child birth. Not something I would wish on an enemy. It was horrible. I have to see a urologist in three months and then annually so that stinks. Anyhow just hanging out nothing exciting yet for me either. Talk soon.

Hi there. How is everything going so far? I am still waiting to O so nothing exciting yet. How about you? I am feeling positive so keeping my fingers crossed. An April baby would be wonderful!

I'm 1dpo today. So starting the fun filled wait! Glad to hear u are feeling better.

I'm in Panama Beach with our churches youth group got the next four days so that will occupy my wait time. And soon after I get home I have my cd21 blood test, then I can get all these crazy results.

Hi Jackie. Havent heard anything from you in a little while. Any updates?

I have my doc follow up from my ultrasound and two blood tests tomorrow to see if there is a reason I am not Prego yet....I'm due to start AF on Friday. And I just have NO feelings this month! I don't feel like I'm ready to start or like I'm Pregnant sooooo.....Just trying to go with the flow!

How about you? Any luck?

Well at least you are seeing a Dr and will get some answers that will probably help you a lot. I am not sure not feeling anything besides some occasional minor cramping I am due for AF on Sunday so we shall see.

I am out AF was there to greet me this morning. On to cycle #3. Wishing you the best of luck.

Just finished my 1st round of clomid! Starting on progesterone on cd17.... Cd10 today so now just waiting to O.

U?

CD 12 today and nothing to report lol how boring right!! ha! Should be O'ing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->