CD 1- Anyone want to buddy up?

Ummmm. If ur sure ur accurate on ur O time. Day 10 & today 12 swimmers should work however if u really have not yet or don't for a few more days your cd5/7 and maybe even 10 will have expired?? Makes me nervous thinking about it! I say if ur not using Opk I would work at it maybe day 9-16 just incase.
Have u tested in the past and know around about what day? And how's ur fluid... That should tell u if ur today or tomo for sure!

I know it makes me nervous as well. I am not for sure about O time but I usually get th cramping, who knows. I will continue BD every other day until I know for sure I have O'd (my boobs usually get sore) if my BF cooperates. LOL. I dont know about cervical fluid I had some real slimy stuff yesterday but I wasnt sure if that was the EWCM or if it was leftover from the night before, sorry fo the TMI.

Lol that is a lot of info.... Hahaha

Well I usually have close to 2 full days of "fertile fluid" it's hard to miss. So if it went away after that morning, maybe not.... But idk everyone's different.

CD 13 now and I am still having pains on my right side. Not sure if I have ovulated or if I am getting ready to. I do not use OPK's however I did one last night and it was positive, which I am sure it doesnt tell me anything since I dont use them regularly but I brought one to work to do during lunch. I kind of hope I havent because I dont think there will be any swimmers there to catch the egg since BF didnt cooperate last night (he fell asleep). Guess we will have to wait and see...any input?

I got distracted and didn't do it until I got home but it was positive so we BD last night sl hopefully it was enough to catch the egg.

Oh good!! So glad u did not give up the other day!! Hope this is ur month :)

So my dr appt... She suggested I take a supplement called Pregnitude. Heard of it?
And they scheduled me for 2 blood tests on my next cycle... Hope I don't make it to next cycle , cd3 and cd21....

I wrote a thread and asked if others had experience with the Pregnitude, but had no response :( that's my 2nd question with no answers.... How come no one answers ?? Feign kinda dumbed about it. I'm sure someone has some advice to share!

I hope I covered all of my bases this month. I don't know why I'm not feeling very positive. I have not heard of pregnitude, is it a vitamin? I have had the problem with nobody answering also freaking sucks isn't that what this forum is for??

And yes. It's extra folic acid it's a powder I mix with water. It's got something else on it too will tell u in the morning. 3:49am and wide awake... Happens a lot wish I could sleep!!

Oh my! I love to sleep, hate when that happens. Hope you were able to get a little more sleep.....Where do you live? I live in Texas so it is about 830 am here now.

Well CD14 today and have still been having those off and on cramps here and there so dont know if I have O'd yet or not. Going to keep BD'ing just in case.

I'm cd13...I have not yet for sure, but I feel it's close. Linfnote on my right side is swollen and cm is changing but have been trying early too! Ever worry about DH running out of swimmers from to much trying?? I mean early trying then not producing enough by the time it's actually time?? Lol but it's hard up wait....

CD15 today I think.....and been cramping a little. I think I have already ovulated, maybe not who knows. LOL. I do worry about that as silly as it sounds. HAHA!

Ha me too!! But you don't want to not try just in case....LOL

I got my smilie face today so that means I should O soon. Package says 24-48 hours after positive results....SO perfect "weekend"

How can you stand not to test and Know if you have or NOT? How Many cycles have you been TTC?

Oh yay glad you got the green light. BD like crazy. I just don't have time to do it and I can't ever tell if my lines are dark enough lol. Now if in 5 months I am not pregnant then I might do it. This is only my first cycle TTC so I'm just kind of letting nature take its course. Of course what are the odds I would get pregnant first go round.....

First cycle .... Well best of luck that would be fantastic for you!! How r u? I'm am 2dpo and j am feeling bloated and nasty!!

I don't know how many DPO I am. I could be anywhere from 1-6 dpo. I am not really feeling anything out of the ordinary besides some cramping which is why I don't know when I ovulated bc I have had days of cramps. I am dying to test but I have to wait. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->