CD 1- Anyone want to buddy up?

3 dpo... Feeling crampy, gassy, bloated.... Have had some weird feelings on my right side. Not sure what that is? Taking these extra vitamins and the Pregnitude the dr age me is making me burp up everything! Yuck....

Sorry u asked how I was:)

How about u?

Not to sure. I have been having some cramps here and there. Boobies are getting sore on the sides and I have had some heartburn which is totally not out of the norm for me.

My chest gets sore every cycle.... I hate it bc I always want it to be a sign and it so far has not been! But I know it is for some people!

So does mine in fact for me it is a very good indication that I have ovulated.

Bad day today :( If stress relates to NON Pregnancy....then count me out!!!

My poor little Yorkie Bella ( my pet baby) got ahold of a poisonous toad today and went having seizures and had to be put under for IV for her heart and the seizures. Not sure if your have them darn things in Texas but they are HORRIBLE creatures!!!

So as far as how Im feeling today....Honestly I have not had time to even think about having symptoms. Im leaving for a family vacation tomorrow so other then spending half my day at the vet I had to pack and go to the grocery store.....:cry: IM EXHAUTED!

Oh no!! I am really sorry to hear about your poor furry baby. I know how it is I love my dogs to death. I don't think I have ever seen them here in texas but I'm sure we make up for it with other bugs/creatures. I'm not feeling any different than I normally do. Hope you get some rest and have a better day tomorrow.

How is it going today? How is your puppy? Nothing really to report here which i am not sure if that is good or bad. Just have to wait and see.

She is much better thanks for asking. I don't have tons of signs. I'm excited my chest is not sure which it usually is by now... A real sign of PMS for me! And I have quite a bit of CM?!? But don't know... I am 8dpo today testing next Friday 😊!

Lol and u have to get some opk's I would die not knowing where I was!!!!

I have had some CM not much. I will get some for next cycle.

Sorry I have not forgotten about u. I'm on vacation and staying very busy !
How r u?

I believe I have some symptoms.... :)
Heavy bb's different from my normal sore. Cramping for the last 2 days and a small amount of brown cm yesterday afternoon. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up!

That sounds terrific. My bbs are more sore than normal also other than that nada! Ha! I broke down and took a test the other day and it was BFN then it fell out of the trash when I was emptying it and it was a clear BFP! Then took another one and it was BFN. This was the weirdest evap line I have ever seen, it was pink and the line was the same thickness as the control line. It was a wal mart 88 cent test so beware. Supposed to get AF on thursday.

Thursday is my day too.... I'm dying to test! But have not yet!

I think those tests say there are no good after 10 mins?!? I think... But I hope for you the next one is Bfp.

I know and I totally did not mean to look at it. I know it isnt valid but it sure looks good. lol. I think I am going to count myself out. I have a box of 20 digital clearblue ovulation tests waiting for me to pay for on ebay but I want to see if I am going to get AF before I buy them lol.

Never know.... Your only 1st month so don't get discouraged!! I'm glad ur gonna get some strips.... Then u will be able to know when you O for sure :)

Ok I now have a new maybe symptom gonna have to look this one up! I'm getting totally car sick. And I never get car sick. Been in the car twice as passenger today and I'm sooooo ready to gag!! But as soon as I get out, I'm fine?!?

ugh that sounds horrible yet promising. How many cycles have you been TTC?

Wow I can imagine. I hope you get a bfp very very soon. Sending loads of baby dust your way.

Broke down and tested this morning bfn :( I could just cry!!!!! AF due in 2 days maybe there is still hope but idk?

Dont give up just yet. You never know! Some women dont get a BFP until after a missed period. I can imagine how you are feeling.

Hey how is it going today? I was feeling some cramping last night and this morning, expecting AF any second.....We shall see I have no tests so I probably wont test until Sunday if I haven't seen AF by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->