CD 1- Anyone want to buddy up?

Hmm, learn something new everyday. I hope all goes well with your tests.

JackieB- Any updates, have you been to a DR? Well today is CD7 and man it is going by so slow....LOL I am already getting impatient imagine what the 2WW is going to feel like. How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies may I join I'm on cd3 af came early thought it was our month :( we are trying for #1, but I have had 2 previous losses with different partners and one with hubby already have names picked and all

Hi ladies may I join I'm on cd3 af came early thought it was our month :( we are trying for #1, but I have had 2 previous losses with different partners and one with hubby already have names picked and all

Welcome! :flower:. So sorry to hear about your losses, AF came early for me this month as well, oh well I guess. I am CD8 today. GL to you.

Af has been weird, she stoped for a day then come back for an hour tonight ? Weird! And i had pinching sensations

That is a little strange. Is it like really AF or more like spotting?

Thanks for checking on me Baby.Love. I've got an appt for Tuesday the 25th that will be cd11 for me...not sure what they can do for this cycle but I'm excited to see....I will be sure to let you know!!

Welcome TTC....HMandTS.

:bfp:
Thanks for checking on me Baby.Love. I've got an appt for Tuesday the 25th that will be cd11 for me...not sure what they can do for this cycle but I'm excited to see....I will be sure to let you know!!

Welcome TTC....HMandTS.

I am glad you got an appt and am anxious to see what they tell you. As for me I have been BD even though it's a little early....Hopefully we all get :bfp: this month!

LOL ignore the BFP at the top of the last comment, I dont know what happened. HAHA

Just curious you say you are CD3, have you taken a test? Might not be AF after all....

Took a test yesterday and nothing, going to docs later to hopefully get some answers

LOL speaking of trying early.....

What do you girls do?? I've read and tried all the ways.
*Go for it early a times to get rid of the "old swimmers"
*wait until a few days before expected O as not to waste any swimmers

Then...everyday or every other day???

And what other special tricks ya got? I used preseed last cycle...gonna try it again this....have even tried ...wait for it....Natural Egg Whites! :O

I am doing absolutely nothing special aside from trying to time sex. I will probably try every other day from CD10 and on until I know I have O'd. Never heard of actual egg whites.

LOL, I read it in this book I've got and I asked the doc about it and she said she had had other patients have success with it...

Hey girls. How is everyone doing? Today is CD11 so I believe I have entered my fertile period finally. Lol been BD like crazy so here's hoping. Almost to the 2WW.

CD10 here so not far behind you.... Dr. Appt tomo so I'm feeling excited ��.

Good luck to you!!!

Glad that you got an appt. I was having some cramping this morning so ovulation maybe??? Might be a short cycle like last month who knows. So I have a question....If I O today or tomorrow and I BD on CD 5, 7, 10 will that be good you think or I cut it a little short? Will probably BD tonight also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->