CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Orgle- I usually cave in around 10 which my lp is usually 12-13 days so anything after 9dpo should be good.

Cornfieldland- I'm glad to see you're still hanging in there. Glad there is no bleeding that means you're still in there !!! Prayers for your sticky bean!

My LP averages 14 days, though it does range 13-15 sometimes. I'm really hoping that I get my BFP this cycle and that I get blazing positives sooner rather than later! I'll be flying across the country to spend a week visiting with my family starting on 20dpo, and I don't want to be questioning it while I'm there because I don't dare bring tests with me! I don't plan to tell them this early.

Well, except my sister. I'll have to tell her and swear her to secrecy, because she'll be dragging me off to the cabaret (yeah, we have those in BC) and "I can't drink tonight because I'm pregnant" is about the only excuse she'll accept.

So I'm out...AF is here. Totally sucks! Not sure how I feel at the moment about TTC.

So tested again this morning and the line was definitely lighter, but it's still barely there. I'm 9dpo and it kind of looks like the line I saw on 9dpo when I was pregnant with DD. I'm. Im not getting my hopes up, this can either go one of three ways: the line disappears tomorrow and then it comes back, it never completely disappears and it gets gradually darker, or it disappears tomorrow and I get AF next Saturday.

:shrug:

So tested again this morning and the line was definitely lighter, but it's still barely there. I'm 9dpo and it kind of looks like the line I saw on 9dpo when I was pregnant with DD. I'm. Im not getting my hopes up, this can either go one of three ways: the line disappears tomorrow and then it comes back, it never completely disappears and it gets gradually darker, or it disappears tomorrow and I get AF next Saturday.

:shrug:

Fx it gets darker Juhn. Waiting for it to get darker can drive a person up the wall !!

Juhn- fingers crossed
corn- so sorry :( ttc is such a bugger...

Corn Am so sorry. Does that mean you had a bad batch of frer?

Ttcmera how are you doing? What dpo are you?

Cherr I am glad your little bean is holding on. You give us all hope.

Olge so happy you made it to the tww. I think trying to catch the egg is more stressful then the tww.

Juhn fx and toesx for us!! I hope we get our bfp.

Afm I had the most vivid dream last night. I got my bfp but I hadn't tested yet and I told this to a friend of mine who was working in a McDonald's. I was craving french fries in my dream and I told her I wasnt going to test because I just knew that I was pregnant. She kept begging me and I said when I am a day late. I woke up and kinda wet the bed a little....hahahaha...I had to change and roll closer to dh side cus my side was wet..Ahahah.. After that It took me an hr to fall back asleep.

In real life no more cramps 9 dpo and just sore bbs since I Oed. All you ladies are in my prayers each night. We are strong and we can get through this our time is coming!!!

robinsonmom- too funny, believe it or not, I had a dream I got a positive test too, so I woke in the am and took one and it was positive! Fast forward to two or three nights later and I had a dream I was pregnant with triplets!! I certainly hope that one doesn't come true :S

Triplets would be a bit much!

I don't think I'd mind twins too much, though. We'd be that much closer to our 3-child family!

Robinsonmom- I'm still not sure what dpo Im on but today is the latest AF would've been due ( usually comes in the morning) and she didn't show. Plus my test got a bit darker :)

ETA: I forgot to add a pic of the test i took this morning. Any darker?

Cherr- oh dear triplets would be a lot to handle , but you never know !! Lol

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
Robin... No I had 4 tests lol positive of different days. Its just a early loss/chemical. Have good a drink and hoping for better things in the summer.

Cherr I think the up side to triplets is you can officially be done ttcing! Kill 3 birds with one Stone. There is a new lady in our church and today she sat by us. She always needs help every Sunday so whoever she sits by knows to be prepared. Today that family was us she has 5 kids under 8 two sets of twins and a dd who 7! And she nurses in church non stop! Ahhahah. I played with two twins while she nursed the other two.

Corn I am sorry again for your loss. A glass of wine should do the trick!! On to a fresh start!!

Cherr I totally suspect having pcos. My cycle went irregular two years ago out of know where. I had a mc and for 3 months I was normal then BOOM no AFs. I have had blood test last year that confirmed vit.d deficiency and elevated insulin as well as annovulatory cycles. My obs all 3 of them this past 2 years have just been the worst. I just did my own research and have been treating my body for pcos myself. Lol. I did find one of the best obs in our area now that i have better insurance my appt is on the 8th her waiting list was 4 months.

So, I'm cautiously excited! Took an IC this afternoon because I'm becoming very suspicious (been nauseous off and on all day, also got body aches randomly) and it was a little darker! In the middle of the afternoon! My test this morning was fmu after an entire night hold so there's no way it wasn't concentrated enough. I'll test again in the morning!

So, I'm cautiously excited! Took an IC this afternoon because I'm becoming very suspicious (been nauseous off and on all day, also got body aches randomly) and it was a little darker! In the middle of the afternoon! My test this morning was fmu after an entire night hold so there's no way it wasn't concentrated enough. I'll test again in the morning!

:yipee: i hope it gets darker !!! Do you have any pictures of it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->