CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Keepsmiling sorry you got a bfn but it may just be too early. I got a bfn Thursday and a BFP the next day. It's still early and you're not out!

I thought for sure yesterday was O for me. CD23 (my usually O), CP/CM was SHOW, temp was 0.01 off my average for CD23, and I got a positive opk.

This morning I temped twice. I know that's bad practice, but I couldn't wait to pee any longer, so I did a just-in-case early temp, and then temped again at my normal time.

4am: 36.41 (early temp, would be a clear 1dpo temp for me)
5:30am: 36.12 (normal time temp, not much of a change from yesterday)
5:45am 36.08 (because I spent 15 minutes wondering if I read it wrong, WTF even lower!)

I temped when I finally got up (10:30, don't judge! It's Saturday) and got over 37. I've done temps throughout the day several times before just to get a feel for my body's rhythms, and pre-O I don't even get close to 37 until 1pm, but this morning at 10:30am I was above it!

So confused. So annoyed. So worried that I'm in for unusually long cycle round #2.

Last cycle ended up being 54 days instead of 36, and my temps hovered around 36.1 for 7 days after the day O should have been.

I took another opk and it was just barely negative (still pretty dark), so maybe I lucked out and caught the very beginning of the surge yesterday, and today's actually going to be O day, but there's also the possibility that I jut didn't O. I'm also still SHOW today, so that supports thinking maybe O is today...

Orgle I'm not very good with understanding temps since I normally just use opks. Just to be on the safe side try to bd for the few days to cover your basis. Fx that it won't be a long cycle for you .

So I think I'm losing this one guys :cry:
I woke up at 530 and took my last test which was a stupid dollar store cassette one and...nothing. So went back to bed and went out at 9 and bought frer and there's a line but lighter than before. Just feel like giving up at this point....awwww this sucks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
So I think I'm losing this one guys :cry:
I woke up at 530 and took my last test which was a stupid dollar store cassette one and...nothing. So went back to bed and went out at 9 and bought frer and there's a line but lighter than before. Just feel like giving up at this point....awwww this sucks!

Aww Cornfieldland, the test still seems pretty dark, how many dpo/weeks are you today?

Sometimes the strength of the line fluctuates during the day. For the bottom test, what part of the day did you take that one. I pray the lines get darker and little bean sticks.

Also, those little dollar store cassettes arent that great with sensitivity from my experience.

Corn- have my fingers crossed for you, what dpo are you? They lines still look good to me, but I'm no line expert and my own are still driving me crazy

I'm 15dpo at this point...AF was due today. Feeling crampy, which I know can be a symptom of pregnancy, but also AF. Last test was 13dpo and with fmu, that one was with a 31/2hr hold.

I have youtubed a couple pregnancy test progressions and i noticed for some women it takes a couples days for the lines to start getting darker.

You still in hun try not to stress to much. Try to make today a "lazy" day and just relax your body.

Praying for your sticky bean.

The thing is it was darker at 11, 13 dpo and now it's 15dpo and feeling cramps. Anyways I can't control it. Thanks for the support! I will let you know what happens.

The thing is it was darker at 11, 13 dpo and now it's 15dpo and feeling cramps. Anyways I can't control it. Thanks for the support! I will let you know what happens.

:hugs: Ill be praying for you Cornfield and thinking positive. Its hard I know but being positive is the only option we have. Just keep us updated :hugs:

Corn: I'm crossing everything I can for you! :hugs: I hope it was just a case of not enough HCG in your urine. Also, I had terrible cramps starting the day I was supposed to have AF when I got pg with DD. They went on for awhile too, I was convinced I was having a m/c. Please keep us posted!

I think robinson and I are due next. Ok, so I said I wouldn't test while I'm away from home…but DH BROUGHT my tests when he came a few days ago!!!!!! Sigh. How could I resist?? I tested yesterday morning (7dpo) and this morning (8dpo) and both had faint lines, they look the same, not lighter or darker. Today I'm 9 days past my trigger, so I'm not sure if it's still the trigger or if it's really a bfp. Last cycle my trigger was completely gone after 8 days and when I got pg with DD it was gone after 7 days, so I just don't know what to think! I've also been getting cramps since 6dpo (when I felt that strange burrowing feeling)

So…at this point…who knows! :shrug:

Corn: I'm crossing everything I can for you! :hugs: I hope it was just a case of not enough HCG in your urine. Also, I had terrible cramps starting the day I was supposed to have AF when I got pg with DD. They went on for awhile too, I was convinced I was having a m/c. Please keep us posted!

I think robinson and I are due next. Ok, so I said I wouldn't test while I'm away from home…but DH BROUGHT my tests when he came a few days ago!!!!!! Sigh. How could I resist?? I tested yesterday morning (7dpo) and this morning (8dpo) and both had faint lines, they look the same, not lighter or darker. Today I'm 9 days past my trigger, so I'm not sure if it's still the trigger or if it's really a bfp. Last cycle my trigger was completely gone after 8 days and when I got pg with DD it was gone after 7 days, so I just don't know what to think! I've also been getting cramps since 6dpo (when I felt that strange burrowing feeling)

So…at this point…who knows! :shrug:

Good luck juhn!! Any line is a good line. I am 8dpo and haven't tested yet, I cramped for 3 HOURS straight yesterday. I was so scared and sad my body was going crazy. Before that I only cramped on and off very mild starting around 4dpo. Never had that in the tww hope its not the vitex.

Praying I see a line Tuesday don't think I can wait for Friday when af is due.

Fx for your BFPs robinsmom and juhn !!

Waiting to test is the worst part! I tell myself all the time that I'll wait til AF is due and I end up caving . This cycle was the first cycle I made it this far!!

Getting sooooo impatient now! I just want to know..bfp..or...bfn.. Especially with all the cramping and still sore breast. Ugh...hurry and get to 12dpo to TEST!

Getting sooooo impatient now! I just want to know..bfp..or...bfn.. Especially with all the cramping and still sore breast. Ugh...hurry and get to 12dpo to TEST!

Ugh, I know. So annoying to have to wait to get answers!!! Fingers crossed for both of us though :flower:

I am starting to get moody. Doing my hardest to fight off these bad vibes.

I did ovulate when I thought I did, and yesterday was 1dpo! I must've just got too cold when I got up early and made my 5:30 temp invalid. I'll be going with the 4:00am temp in my chart. This morning's even higher!

Finally in my TWW! AF is "due" in 12 days.

Woohoo Orgle! Glad to hear that you ovulated now it's the waiting game. Are you going to wait until AF is due to test ?

That's always the plan, but it never works out that way! We'll see. I'm hoping I at least last until 9dpo without testing, because earlier than that is pretty much a guaranteed waste of test strips.

Hi guys, I'm still hanging in there...havnt re tested since yesterday morning. Trying not to stress...no bleeding and still have symptoms. I will test maybe tonight or tomorrow if all is well and then try to see my doctor on Wednesday to request bloods. Fd'x I make it to Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->