CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

I'm glad you guys can see it ! I'm scared to get my hopes up. My doctor gave me a referral to get blood test done a few weeks ago to make sure I wasn't already pregnant but I just never went . I'm thinking of going tomorrow but I'm scared. I've been looking at this test over 100 times.

Hello ladies! B&B didn't send my morning email that there was updates to this thread yesterday so I forgot to check in :blush:

Today is O-day and my temps and opk agree! :happydance: One more baby dance tonight for good measure, and then back to our usual whenever it happens schedule, hehe.

Have any of you ladies ever used the softcup (menstrual cup) method before? I decided to try it out this cycle, and if nothing else, it seems to be helping achieve SHOW. We always BD right before going to sleep for the night, and 6-7 hours before my temp alarm, so I just leave it until then, and it seems that the 6-7 hours of keeping everything right there against the cervix is encouraging it to stay soft & open. I usually only get SHOW (or sometimes SH-kinda-W) once in a cycle, but this time around I've been SHOW for 4 days in a row now!

Happy happy O day Olge !!

Ttc- YAY I def. See something!! Eeeek

As for me just got hcg results... 75.1 :)... feeling better at this point and keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out :)

Ttc- YAY I def. See something!! Eeeek

As for me just got hcg results... 75.1 :)... feeling better at this point and keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out :)

Good numbers cherr. Time to just relax and nurture that little bean.

Those are great numbers Cherr woohoo!! Praying for a sticky sticky bean !

So ladies. I just got home and I took another test ( totally kidding myself that I could hold out til tomorrow morning) so the top is this morning and the bottom is the one I just took . DH thinks it got darker

https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah92/shamerame/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/52275D67-4869-4A38-80CD-6316C307DE6E_zpsc9605uix.jpg

Yay! I'm surprised it got this much darker in just a couple hours plus I drank a lot of water at work today.

Now we have to pray that little bean sticks .
I'm loving our lucky thread ! Who is up next to test?

Ttc- woohoo!! Congrats! You and I will be very close!

Ttc- woohoo!! Congrats! You and I will be very close!

Thank you !! We're all going to be bump buddies !! I'm cautiously excited ! I can see in DH's eyes that he wants to be so excited but he's scared of it being a chemical again .

We are in the same boat over here, "cautiously excited"

I'm thinking of going to get blood work done tomorrow but not sure yet. Fx for a darker positive !

Congrats ttcmera you are PREGNANT!

I am hoping for a bfp Friday with all this cramping. On top of that sore bbs. Wish i could take meds, hoping my body isnt playing a really cruel joke on me. Feeling down.

Ahh! Congrats cherr and ttc!! So excited for you guys!!

I can't wait to see more tests!

I don't think I'm going to ovulate this cycle. Although I got two positive OPKs earlier this week, my temp never went up so looks like this month is an anovulatory bust. My cycles have been regular for the past year or so after having DD but this is the first month I've temped. I hope that I haven't stopped ovulating all together :(

Congrats ttcmera you are PREGNANT!

I am hoping for a bfp Friday with all this cramping. On top of that sore bbs. Wish i could take meds, hoping my body isnt playing a really cruel joke on me. Feeling down.

Just so you know a few days ago I had cramping for about two days ( I think it was on Sunday and Monday) I even googled to see if it was a symptom.

I'm having everything crossed for your BFP . I have so much faith in this thread !

Ahh! Congrats cherr and ttc!! So excited for you guys!!

I can't wait to see more tests!

I don't think I'm going to ovulate this cycle. Although I got two positive OPKs earlier this week, my temp never went up so looks like this month is an anovulatory bust. My cycles have been regular for the past year or so after having DD but this is the first month I've temped. I hope that I haven't stopped ovulating all together :(

Thanks hun . Sorry your charts aren't showing ovulation yet . I tried temping and it wasn't for me. It actually caused me to streets so much that I would wake up earlier than my alarming thinking it was time to temp. What's helped me a lot was buying the clear blue fertility monitor . It detects the lh surge and estrogen levels. I'm hoping the temps are wrong and u actually get your BFP but worst case you can look into get the fertility monitor ( I got mine on eBay for a good price )

Congrats cherr & ttc!!! Xx

9dpo bfn! Thinking im out this month x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members