CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Good morning everyone, hope all are good and you are planning that catching the eggy mission! I have a small amount of EWCM last night and just hoping it is a one off and not me O ing jet - Stay away eggy for another 2 weeks!!

Hope that o stays away until the time is right for you! :hug:

I've just done an OPK, much darker line than yesterday & I usually get a fade in like this before a positive. I also have borderline ewcm today, just like CD10 last cycle.

Reckon I might be on for an early ov again then, yikes!

Ultrasound got scheduled for tomorrow but the pain on my right side is so bad that they advised me to go to the ER if I need to. I might go tonight because this is just not right and the pain is increasing and I started to bleed again.......:cry:

Ultrasound got scheduled for tomorrow but the pain on my right side is so bad that they advised me to go to the ER if I need to. I might go tonight because this is just not right and the pain is increasing and I started to bleed again.......:cry:

Let us know, Krazy! You're in our prayers...

Thanks, I'm waiting on DH to get home to decide if we are going to the ER tonight or just going to wait till tomorrow. The pain comes and goes on my right side but is constant on my whole pelvic region.

Morning!

Me too ald, but I did ov early last time too.
Got some BD done just incase I am coming into my fertile period, plus we haven't done it for a while, so it should help the old sperm count!

Amanthony, will you be doing OPK's? I'm sure you will see a rise anyway, lots of people seem to use the normal thermometers with good results, I had a look in the chart gallery on FF!!

Sounds like you're gearing up for ovulation anytime now, Dan-O! Time to get to business--TIME TO MAKE THAT BABY!!!

Thanks for the insight on the thermometers, Dan-O. I'm hoping that the one I have will work. I'm seeing some different temps now. Today I had a drop...also noticing increased CM, transitioning toward EWCM right now. It's getting more and more stretchy, but not clear yet. Started the OPKs the other day, but it doesn't look like I'm Oing yet--NOTHING in the test line part at ALL! I started taking B-Complex, which may be why I'm seeing more. WHO KNOWS!?!? :shrug:

We had a good session the other night just in case it's O comes early. We waited as long as we could, just to increase the old sperm count and make it more exciting. I just don't want it to feel like work at any point. REALLY trying to avoid that! With the transitioning CM, though, we're going to have to get serious here and get lots more of those little guys on their mission so they'll be ready whenever that egg decides to show up!

Thanks, I'm waiting on DH to get home to decide if we are going to the ER tonight or just going to wait till tomorrow. The pain comes and goes on my right side but is constant on my whole pelvic region.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope the pain and the wondering will all be over VERY soon!

You are in our prayers too krazykat :hug: xxx

Sounds like you're gearing up for ovulation anytime now, Dan-O! Time to get to business--TIME TO MAKE THAT BABY!!!

DEFFO!! I reckon my OPK's will be positive by later today or tomorrow morning! :wohoo:

Sounds like you will be right after me too, what day do you normally ovulate?

Update: I didn't go to the ER, just didn't want more med bills and the pain is not as bed because I laid around all evening doing not much of anything lol. So I have my ultrasound tomorrow afternoon and will update then on the results, hopefully they will tell me the results tomorrow right? Gee, I hope I don't have to wait days for those too lol. :hissy:

Hope you all are having good cycles! :friends::hug:

Catch that eggy Dan-o, we are all getting out :BFP: this month!

DAN-O I hope you catch that eggie!!!

Morning girls! (at least for me its morning lol) I'm cd8 today. Tomorrow is my last day on Clomid and I can't wait. I have had headaches since the first day of taking Clomid. Sorry I haven't been on much....I'm focusing on work and school....I hope everyone is doing great. I see that many of you are near ovulation and I hope you all catch the egg. I should be ovulating sometime between the 12th and 17th of November so I still have a way to go. lol

I have a question... When do you girls test with OPK? Like at what time....I'm thinking about testing at 11am and 8pm every day. I start my digital opks on Monday. But I'm starting today with the IC opks.

Hi Ladies! I was away at a conference and am just catching up. Started the bd marathon yesterday and am now on CD10. Using opks - ald - I was wondering the same thing - I have only been using one per day around 2:30pm - should I be using two per day?

DEFFO!! I reckon my OPK's will be positive by later today or tomorrow morning! :wohoo:

Sounds like you will be right after me too, what day do you normally ovulate?

Last month was CD16, but that was my first time doing the OPKs. My cycle varies a bit, but last month AF arrived exactly 14 days after the ovulation. So I'm not positive when ovulation should happen, but probably soon (Monday if it's the same as last month) and I'm going to count on a 14 day LP after that (or would that be a 13 day LP, if AF came on the 14th day?).

Keep us updated on your OPK results!

Morning girls! (at least for me its morning lol) I'm cd8 today. Tomorrow is my last day on Clomid and I can't wait. I have had headaches since the first day of taking Clomid. Sorry I haven't been on much....I'm focusing on work and school....I hope everyone is doing great. I see that many of you are near ovulation and I hope you all catch the egg. I should be ovulating sometime between the 12th and 17th of November so I still have a way to go. lol

I have a question... When do you girls test with OPK? Like at what time....I'm thinking about testing at 11am and 8pm every day. I start my digital opks on Monday. But I'm starting today with the IC opks.

I take mine at 2 -- heard that was a good time to catch it, so I'm going with it. I'm not testing twice a day, but I plan to when I start to see a line. Last time I didn't catch it...only on the up and down side. This time I WILL catch it, even if I'm peeing on sticks all night long! :rofl:

Update: I didn't go to the ER, just didn't want more med bills and the pain is not as bed because I laid around all evening doing not much of anything lol. So I have my ultrasound tomorrow afternoon and will update then on the results, hopefully they will tell me the results tomorrow right? Gee, I hope I don't have to wait days for those too lol. :hissy:

I hope that you don't have to wait for that too! LET US KNOW!!! :hugs:

I take mine at 2 -- heard that was a good time to catch it, so I'm going with it. I'm not testing twice a day, but I plan to when I start to see a line. Last time I didn't catch it...only on the up and down side. This time I WILL catch it, even if I'm peeing on sticks all night long! :rofl:

:rofl: You sound just like me! I would be POAS all night too if I were allowed...:rofl:

I can't wait to use the digital ones and see a smiley face!

:rofl: You sound just like me! I would be POAS all night too if I were allowed...:rofl:

I can't wait to use the digital ones and see a smiley face!

I'm jealous! I want a smiley face! :)

I hope that you don't have to wait for that too! LET US KNOW!!! :hugs:

Ok, here is the deal. Before my ultrasound, I asked them how long it will take to get the results back and they said: It usually is 48 hours before you hear anything UNLESS the results show an emergency situation and you will hear back today!

Well....after my test (they did ultrasound on the outside and then the vaginal one)....she took the results to the radiologist and then came back and said "Your doctor will get the results TODAY" and I was like TODAY!? She said yes and that is all she could say.

Now from what they told me before the ultrasound, only in an emergency situation do you get the results today......so what in the world!?!? :wacko:

I called my doctor's office on the way home and told them what the radiologist said about today.....they said that wasn't good because the longer it takes to get the results back, usually the better, meaning no problems. The nurse said they haven't gotten anything yet, of course it was only a few minutes after my ultrasound, so they probably haven't sent them over yet.

So now its wait wait wait......and stressed stressed stressed! Throughout the ultrasound, the lady wouldn't tell me anything but yes that was my uterus, she wouldn't say what anything else was!

I'm in pain still of course........waiting by BOTH of my phones to hear something. My doctor leaves around 5 I think, its 335pm now.......waiting...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->