• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 Sept 18 or abouts...

celine

Reaction score
Af got me this morning, so thought id start a thread for those of us that she has targeted :)
My cycle buddy thread of last cycle was quiet entertaining and we managed to get one bfp so far in the group, so who is with me in this one?

Oh Pooey hun!!! :hugs:

Look I am only 5 days ahead of you, so we can go through this together, and Tansey is CD5 so she is close too!

Sorry she got you hunny! :hugs:

Yeay new cycle buddies :)
Its ok Im up to the challenge this month!!

Go read my funny story in my journal...should cheer you up no end!! :rofl:

What am I like is all I can say!!!

I'm up for it to, think I am now on CD2, so the :witch: well and truly got me this month

*Spreading loads of baby dust so we get loads of :bfp: ready for happy healthy july babies*

lol was thinking to myself ooo a July baby would be good as I apart from my sis there are no July birthdays.....

Totally forgot my son is 30th July!!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

How could I forget my child's borthday even for a second!!! :dohh:

We've definitely got no July babies on either side of our families which would be nice ... though we do have a death from last year :( (Chris' grandad, 20/07/2007) so maybe we can cheer up the month a bit

Im a July baby!! 31st July ;) so would be a great gift for my 28th bday

Well loads of peeps have children in the same month...My Sis...2 of her 3 boys are May. So maybe July baby will be my month!!!!

Mind you....my next Due Date for this cycle is June 20th....so I have 2 cycles left to try for a July Baby...lol

Poor Chris, he's going to be soooo tired when I've finished with him :lol:

Nats you have a point both my brother and I are July babies :) he is on the 4th though

There will be a spate of OCtober BFPs I can feel it in my water!!!! :happydance:

same here :happydance:

can't wait to get that :bfp:

think it will make everyone's Christmas this year if we get one before then, espescially my mum's (haven't told her we're trying just to save the disappointment if it doesn't happen for a while, which I'm sure it won't the way me and Chris will be when :witch: leaves)

Well I have given myself until Jan to get my BFP.....although I will be going back to the doc in a month or two to get my gynae appt if things haven't moved on by then.

Hi! I see a couple of you are CD5's....me too. Anyone around the same time would be great to get in with!
We are technically "not trying" this month....doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, just not thinking about it so much!

Hey there ladies,

I'm a CD2 today!!! Here's to summer bambinos!!

Hoping against hope for this to finally be my month. Off to the docs on the
6th Oct for bloods, as this is cycle 15 for me and OH.

Lots of luck to us all!!

Big :hug:

*babydust* everyone :)
Im hoping to get my bfp before the end of the year...if not...Ill have to wait another 6 months cos we only seriously ttc in June.

YAY can I join? I'm CD 1 either today or tomo. This is our first go at ttc, I've just come of the BCP last week :happydance:

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ladies....

I took a HTP this morning (wee in a cup type) and i dipped the stick in and when i took it out i stood up and whiped and WAM there she was... i did wait for the test to finish though :p

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ready this month i ordered 30 POKS LOL i aint missing it this month!! nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->