• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 Sept 18 or abouts...

Hi tabby welcome thats about right. i always bled longer when coming off BCP.

Calculated my due date 30th june 2008 and ive been looking at buggys!! *sigh*

Hiya everyone :)

How have you all been doing?

Well the :witch: left me on Sunday morning and has left me be since, so hopefully she won't be making another appearance for a while

I've been busy on 8 - 6 shifts this week, so haven't had much chance to get online properly. And around work etc me and Chris have been rather busy :blush:

Hellllooooo there, please can i join in, CD1 was 16th, am all new to this.

Not sure where you get all your smiles and charts from!!!

sxx

hehe alll kinda of buggies LOL

im gonna start OPKing tomorrow!

Well going to start :sex: tonight and then just fit as much in as we can lol. My DH is in the military and we are posted to Germany so will be there for 3-5 years.

I probably won't be on here much this week due to no internet, so hope to see lots of symtoms when I return - followed by lots of :bfp:

Good luck everyone and plenty of :sex:

Good luck moveing Ald :)
well the whitch has left me at last so getting geared up for that bfp!!

We didn't manage to BD last night as so tired, this morning was a washout too....so onwards and upwards for tonight and here's hoping we catch the eggie before she goes! I ahve a terrible feeling I will OV today and miss it when we BD tonight!:cry:

hi to all 2 days till i ovulate feeling very excited.:)

Well O was definitely today. Thought is was yesterday. Chart said yesterday, body said today. Been BDing since Thursday. Too tired for another romp session, lol!

Nellis you and I would be in the same boat if we did conceive. June 20th but due to my history, May 28 is my must make it to day. June 10th is my birthday and John came on his mom's birthday. Just watch.

Michele that would be sweet to give birth on ur birthday lol

Not much happening in my cycle...had a dip today which is odd, doubt its o because im not due to o for another week...might poas today to check it out!

Well my chart is nothing if not consistent. Other than that nothing to report....very boring!

Well O was definitely today. Thought is was yesterday. Chart said yesterday, body said today. Been BDing since Thursday. Too tired for another romp session, lol!

Nellis you and I would be in the same boat if we did conceive. June 20th but due to my history, May 28 is my must make it to day. June 10th is my birthday and John came on his mom's birthday. Just watch.

Wouldn't that be fab to be PG buddies!:hugs:

Oh how exciting for you gals in the tww im waiting to O im still OPKing and got a session in a sunday night just because really LOL

Nellis I read your post about CD4 being the lonelsty day! Thank god for CD 5 eh? :) xxx

lol CS I've decided that 5DPO and 6 DPO will be just as bad!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well....its hard saying if I have O'd or not....I don't really keep track very well. Had a few little tummy pains last night. Nothing to write home about. Today is our anniversary so hopefully I'll get some lovin'! We should have caught it regardless have bd'ed twice in the last few days so......here's to hopin'!
Good Luck everyone!!

This thing really is like a lottery isnt it! but hey gotta be in it to win it! Im STILL waiting for a positive OPK still getting darker though and the EWCM has started to be less wartery!

Nat - at least CD 5 and 6 are closer to CD12 than CD 4 :D

I decided today i actually LIKE POAS!!! can you believe it! LOL.

Im also still waiting to o...poas came back negative thank goodness, we are sending mom away for a week right about o-time yeay!

Hey ladies! May I join you? My CD1 was Sept 17, cycle anywhere's from 28-33days.
Think I'm about to O any day now and have managed a few rounds already. :happydance: Sounds like everyone else is right around the same on this thread.
Anyway, hope it's okay that I'm crashing. :) Hoping to have a birthday month to share with a little one. Fx
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"