• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 Sept 18 or abouts...

Aw! Sowwee ladies!

I am still in the game. Absolutely not one AF symptom here. Trying not to pee!

Looks like we are definite cycle buddies BumptoBe!!! :happydance:

^^ you might be counting me in that new group too ive had a show today on CD 21!!! 35 to 21 NOT HAPPY!!! watch this space!

I'm due for the :witch: tomorrow. I hope she stays away. I'd love to be able to see the in-laws at Thanksgiving and give them the super good news...but I guess there is still time...maybe...
:dust::af:
Good luck to everyone!!

Hopefully she visits my neighbor who wants her. BFN today. Due for AF 9-14 Oct. Fingers crossed!

I a have 1 more day to go till the :witch: gets me and i know she will as my tummy hurts so much this morning and i am gassy:blush:

Well....I am giving up on that Thanksgiving announcement. :witch:hasn't shown up yet, but took a test this a.m. and got a :bfn:. Who knows....my cycle has been so weird lately, I suppose I could still get lucky, but I'm not going to hold my breath:hissy:.

Looks like Tabbycat got the bfp of this group :)
Go Tabbycat!
I wont be testing for at least a week cos I dont think we did it right this month...ahh well never say never!

I'm out as well. Witch found me yesterday morning. BOO!

Im still in for now...no af symtoms yet but no pg symtoms either!

I've got no AF symptoms at all yet, so it looks like I'm still in the running too

Did notice a slight metallic taste in my mouth earlier, and have been feeling a bit icky. But other than that, there haven't been any other signs of pregnancy. Am due early days next week, so will have to see what happens

Am a bit worried because Chris has gone and booked us a holiday in Turkey for the beginning of July next year, so we may have to cancel it, which will be a shame, either that or find someone else who would want to go instead

No news my side except Im feeling the af bles - serious pms and I swear she is gonna arrive any day now!

Well she got me....I am now at cd5....who knows....maybe that essential oil i've been trying out will work this next time ;o)!

aw im sorry she got u babiiblu :(
she is playing mind games with me!

hehe its lovely to see a group member get :bfp: saw your announcement first :)

Any updates from Celine? Here's to hoping she really did get her :bfp:!!!
:dust:

Im pretty sure I did..going to docs in a few mins!

yay!
hope it was for sure! so you are the one so far for us huh? good luck....i'm back starting all over (cd8 ) :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->