• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 Sept 18 or abouts...

Nellis, I agree the waiting is hard lov.

I don't know if I would like to share my birthday. I do, yet I don't. I don't want to hear my child yell at me to get my own damn birthday as John did when he was 8. Bugger got his mouth washed out with soap that day but his mom had a good laugh!

^^ lol great story!

Celine, are you in my boat with an ovulation around CD 17ish? my POAS's are still coming back negative with 2 lines all the time though but none anywhere near control line.

csmumm I think i may only o between cd19 and cd22 according to FF.. Talk about ur long cycles!

im going out of my brain waiting to O at least i will have someone to keep me company past 28 days :D

still no positive opk stilll getting darker though how many shades of pink are there !!?? :sex: last night to increase the odds LOL

PANIC!!!!! MY pok went down to a super faint line like i would just about believe it if it was a HTP maybe i did O on CD 14? not sign of EWCM though :S im gonna keep opking maybe the sex last night did something to my hormones LAMO Excuses excuses! Might do another OPK tonight as i normally opk when LO goes to bed which is now... does time effect these things??

Hold me in scared LOL

I guess we r all just about to the waiting phase of things now huh? :dust:

I think I'm halfway through the 2ww. I dunno. testing in 8 days.

csmum sometimes your body gears up to o and then doesnt, it norm means it should gear up again later, unless you missed o? I doubt it though.
I had a +opk yesterday so getting some bd in. Poor hubbs feeling rather used and abused he is feeling the pressure and couldnt finish this mroning *blush*
I should still only o in about 4 days :)

I haven't been paying much attention to when I'm likely to ov
What me and Chris have been doing is just trying to get as much action in as we possibly can, without it getting stale and boring for us
I had such a weird dream last night though, I dreamt that I took 3 tests (yes 3 of the damn things) and all came back positive. Chocolate has started giving me unbelievable stomach acid and I've gone off loads of normal things I like. One minute I'm thinking there's something I want to eat and then bam, I don't want it anymore.
Oooohhh and I'm loving cheese on toast with worcester sauce atm :lol:

Emmy - IT all sounds good for you not liking the sound of cheese on toast with worcester sauce LOL

My OPK today is super faint nearly non existant and today i have pains in my hip so hoping we caught O maybe that was as dark as i was gonna get.... oh well one more session then will be in 2ww but i will still be opking just incase i have a second chance!

My lower back has been killing me for the past couple of days and the stomach acid I've been having is unbelievable. I just want this soooo much, so am trying not to read too much into everything (probably why I had that daft dream last night)

Ok I have officially ovulated am in the 2 ww, how are we all doing otherwise? Any bfps yet?

hi ya celine i have 5 more days to go but my tummy is already cramping and gassy:blush: i think the :witch: will be getting me:cry:

12 DPO and all :bfn: up to now...losing the will to live with TTC!

Noo Nats dont give in! bfp by christmas lets do this!

not over til its over peeps! Im excited you guys are close :) i am 4dop i think :S

COME ON :bfp:'s :D

Hi Guys!!

Well it's all just about over for this cycle...expecting AF when I next visit the loo (in about 5 mins!!!)

I'd love a Christmas Bean!!! :hugs:

Come on let's get that PMA back on the road and dusted off!!!!

:hug: to all still trying for :bfp:

Ahhh Nats I see that temp dropping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back