CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Holy geez raine I'm sorry :( that is an evil af. And welcome! Cycle 3 seems to be the recurring theme here :)

I am going to try really hard to cut out caffeine this cycle or at least limit it by a lot. That is the main difference I can think of from when TTC #1 and now TTC #2. I didn't drink much caffeine at all back then but after DS was born I became addicted to iced coffee. I drink soo much. I am going to stop this cycle and see what happens. Ugh its going to be hard though.

Second-

Caffeine is such a weakness for me too! I'm not stopping completely but cutting down on how much I drink. So far I've gone from 3-4 cups a day to about 1/2 cup a day with one day a week getting a large from Starbucks. I mean I have to... They have pumpkin spice lattes right now. Lol

Lol... pumpkin spice lattes. I have not tried those and don't plan to start. I don't need any more cravings!! My mom made pumpkin spice cookies yesterday and they have been so delicious!! The weather has dropped down into the daytime highs in the 60s and so its been really cool and fall like. So my need for pumpkin pie is really strong. :haha:

Not much going on here. CD 10 and just waiting to O. Still trying to stay optimistic it will happen.

Hey ladies! Joining the group! CD 7 here. 3rd month TTC #2. HEY KRISSIE!

Hi!! This seems vaguely familiar. :winkwink: I am super excited to see we are ttc together again.
Hi krissie! We are right inline with eachother with our cycles this round! ( you can thank my chemical from last month....) i feel like i have no problem getting pregnant, just a problem staying pregnant. Ugh. 1 mc, 1 missed mc, 1 chemical. Seriously?! This has to be our month!
Ive cut back my caffeine to 2 cups in the morning only. I was also looking back at oct 2013 on ff, i was on my honeymoon and i took mucinex. Totally forgot. So i will be doing that different this month. Of course its the plain guafenessin, NOT the dm. Planning to start taking it this weekend. Opks to start cd 10, along with the mucinex. We are away on a beach vacation this weekend for 3 nights, with the babe of course. Soooo looking forward to it!!! I dont think ill o till mis next week. But in the last week, for the forst time ever, i have been able to feel the openeing of my cervix. Boy its tilted!

So just waiting for O. Nothing to report! This month has been flying by!

Well, I am failing miserably at cutting out caffeine. But... AF is still visiting so maybe when shes finally gone I will do better. lol

I caved and finally ordered some cheapie ovulation test strips. I have beeb going crazy the past few cycles having NO clue when I ovulate.

Beth- so sorry about your cp last cycle. I really hope this is your cycle. :hugs:

Hey can I join? I am Day 3 of cycle 1 at the moment, going to be trying for number 3. Already have a 3 yr old DS and an almost 2yr old DD. Good luck to everyone! X

Meee!!! I want.to join ! Coming off a disappointing cycle got a false positive :( my cycles are about 45 days long and I'm on cycle day 1 :mad:

Hey ladies, can I join you please?

Im currently CD:3 and due to ovulate bang on CD:14 ... OH works away, so only able to BD on the 26/27 of the month, days 11/12 ... too early do you think? :wacko:

We tried earlier in the year but sadly nothing happened. Hoping to catch soon after having a break :flower:

Oh I do hope so hun !!

I've had two people close to me tell me they're pregnant this week, things come in threes right?? :dust:

Hi everyone

I have just joined the site and this is my first post.

We are on our second month of TTC. Currently on CD7. I'm on my fifth month of charting my BBTs and I have cycles of approximately 31 days which would bring me to 12 October for AF and I seem to O between CD21 and 23 which will be 2 -4 October.

Had lots of spotting last month post O, thought at first it was implantation spotting so was really upset when it continued, so have started taking a complex B vitamin and am hoping that will help.

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies, so exciting to have new hopefully mommies to share and compare and get advice from.

AFM- just over here at CD7 will start OPKs Sunday most likely. I am a 2 a day kind of girl since I found I have a very short surge. I am also trying to cut out caffeine. Do you think DH consuming lots of caffeine could affect the process as well? Just curious. And today is day 45 of NOT SMOKING!! Quit cold turkey.. haven't looked back yet. So happy that I don't have that pressure after conceiving. It was my goal to quit before and I have made it!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Catch up later :)

Thank you for the welcome.

What a great achievement to have given up smoking. I quite caffeine a couple of years ago and it made me feel loads better. I still have tea and coffee just have the decaf versions, these days there's little difference in taste.

I did some googling on caffeine and male fertility. The reports are quite conflicting. Apparently caffeine may help sperm mobility but too much may harm the sperm at a molecular level. The article seemed to say that men shouldn't have two or more strong coffees a day. So maybe cut down if he's having loads but no need to cut out altogether - the usual story of everything in moderation.

Midnight, I definitely agree that things come in threes :) I so hope this is your month! Welcome to bnb Alex! Tell us about yourself! (Also just throwing out there that you shouldn't start b complex until day of ovulation or after. If taken the whole cycle it can delay O. I made that mistake and payed dearly for it).
Mrscletus that is SO impressive to have given up smoking cold turkey! Go you!! (And I feel ya on taking opks twice a day. I started today :haha: )

Hi Southernbound

Thanks for the advice. I had read on another thread that it only did any good in extending your luteal phase of you took it before ovulation. Confused!! I went to my acupuncturist last night and she recommended some Chinese herbs so I'm going to give them a try.

As for about myself... I'm 31, we've just moved out of London for a less hectic life and to start trying for a baby. My hobbies are cycling, reading and obsessing about conceiving!! :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for us all this month!

Alex where have you moved to? I left London about 10 years ago and am much happier :)

Hi midnight sun

We moved to East Anglia. We love it! How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->