CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

After 14 days of bleeding I can finally start trying this month! I'm hoping that my cycle isn't out of whack now due to the long period of bleeding. The last day of bleeding was the 17th and was just some spotting. Woke up on the 18th (yesterday) to absolutely no bleeding so we bd'd! I usually ovulate around the 20th but don't know if I will this month so we will be BD every day for the next couple days just in case!

Fx for you raine!! I'm so sorry this month has been so whacky for you :hugs:

Gosh Raine that sounds awful :-( hugs to you xx

Alex I'm in Buckinghamshire now :)

Thanks guys...seems like the world is against me. Had to leave work early because I am at the start of another UTI. (I get them quite frequently) :/

Hi Raine

Have just been reading some of your previous posts. Depo clearly messes up fertility much more than the doctors ever let on. My sister was on depo and still hasn't had a period several years later. Even though your period is really long at least it sounds like your body is moving in the right direction even if it is taking longer than you would like.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your UTI and lots of baby dust.

Alex,
Thanks! And yeah depo is the worst thing anyone can get on. Anytime i hear someone talk aboiut it i tell them not to get on it

Hey ladies- cd 14 here and I had some red spotting this morning that has turned brown. I'm thinking maybe ovulation spotting? But I've never experienced it before.

I took a opk this morning. Now Im worried because the medication that I am on for my UTI turns my urine orange which caused my opk to be stained orange so I don't think the results are accurate. But now while I am on the medication I have no way of knowing if my opks are accurate or not.

Also upset cause my fiancé didn't come home till 1AM last night when he knows that I am in my fertile window but he stayed to have drinks with coworkers after work. Because of him coming home late and the UTI pain we didn't bd and I feel worried now.

hiya girls cd14 for me done a opk yesterday and today todays looks darker what do u think we :sex: yesterday wont be abule to do it today xx

Attachments

• cd13cd14 x.jpg
    cd13cd14 x.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
Caz- getting close but not quite there yet.

Raine - sorry you have a uti. I hope you fell better soon.

My bleeding has picked up enough for me to need a panty liner. I am a bit worried now. :( I am so frustrated with my crazy cycles.

Oh man I'm so sorry everyone is having such a bad week cycle wise :( where should you be in your cycle krissie?

Welcome vanilla! Tell us about yourself! And krissie, that is extremely odd :/ was your last period normal?

No, my last cycle was annovulatory and I was using clomid. I think it thinned my lining ad my period was super light and short.

I think I was ovulation spotting. It appears to be gone now.

I'll join...I'm on CD 6 and TTC 1.
This is our 4th month of clomid and I may take a break if no BFP this round...
BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Welcome trying! I'm so glad it stopped krissie :hugs: aw for me hoping to get a positive opk today but I forgot my tests to bring to work :/ hopefully if surge is today I don't miss it by the time I get home

Hi ladies, I'm new to the ttc section of bnb but soon happy to be here :happydance: I'm on CD10 and ttc 3 xx

Welcome Becks. Bit scared by your Christmas countdown!

I don't really know how OPKs work Southernbound. Do you get a surge just before ovulation? If so can you BD tonight just in case?! Do you normally have to do them several times throughout the day?

Krissie good luck with your TWW!

Hey Alex! You get a surge 12 to 36 hours before ovulation. Most people have a long enough surge that they can test once in the afternoon but some (like me) have really short surges so I like to test twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->