CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

So I'm having a very frustrating day. I think this is my period. It's getting heavier and it looks like period. :(

Welcome vanilla! Tell us about yourself! And krissie, that is extremely odd :/ was your last period normal?

We've been ttc baby no 2 for almost 4 years and have been seeing an expert for 3 years, our problem is I don't ovulate with very mild pcos

have tried so far:

6 cycles of clomid,
4 cycles of clomid & metformin
5 cycles of tamoxifen (femara equivalent)

I had ovarian drilling this May as it's supposed to make you more sensitive to clomid so I've started it this month - I'm taking clomid for 2-3 months, if it doesn't work we're moving onto injections, I'm really petrified of needles to praying and hoping we won't need them.

I hope af stays away for everyone :hugs:

No, my last cycle was annovulatory and I was using clomid. I think it thinned my lining ad my period was super light and short.

I think I was ovulation spotting. It appears to be gone now.

Are you having scans? they might be able to give you something if they find your lining is too thin, I think they usually prescribe progesterone.

My doctor gave me progesteron and says she has 3 women currently pregnant from it! So maybe if your lining is thin. I'll let you know how mine goes I don't start it until CD 18, which is this Saturday for me. A little worried though I heard it makes PMS symptoms seem easy. Lol

I am currently unmonitored. My protocol has me starting progesterone 3 days after positive opk.

Bleeding turned to brown spotting this afternoon. Seems to be the heaviest in the morning so I am waiting to see about it tomorrow. Still no positive opk at cd 15.

Frustrated because my opks arent getting darker. I really think that the bleeding this cycle messed my whole cycle up because I usually have a positive by now.

Hi all day 8 of cycle 1 here, trying for bubba number 3. We BD last night and will keep doing so this week and next. Think my fertile days are supposed to be thurs to sun with ovulation on Monday. My cycle is usually like clockwork but I had viral menegitis and it seemed to put everything out of whack hence the reason for BD more! How is everyone doing? Xx

Hi everyone! I'm cd 10, ttc #1. I have been tracking my cycle since November using the P Tracker app, and cycles are very regularly 27/28 days. Invested in OPKs so that I can pinpoint exactly when O is, even though I have a good general idea. Thinking it should be this weekend, so DH and I will be stepping up our DB game! =)

Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs in October!!!

:dust:

Hey guys! I'd love to join. I'm CD11 today, should O around CD14/15 and will be testing on my 36th birthday, October 9th. This is my second cycle TTC #4 and I've promised myself I won't obsess like last month. No OPK's, waiting until period is due to test, and only using digital tests instead of driving myself crazy imagining pink lines. I had a faint positive last cycle at 8DPO then negatives again and that SUCKED! Not doing that to myself again.

That is my plan anyway, I still have a few Wondfo OPKs and four digital HPTs in my drawer so I guess I'll see how strong my willpower is...:blush:

Good luck, ladies!

:dust:

What do you think ladies... Positive OPK or almost there?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
And this morning, a true negative. My surge is getting earlier and earlier in my cycle. Seriously.. Day 11? Wth?

Yea, it is not unheard of. Especially since you won't ovulate until CD 12-13.

I am CD 17 and still no positive OPK. But my bleeding stopped after 2.5 days. I was really hoping it would lead to a positive opk.

And this morning, a true negative. My surge is getting earlier and earlier in my cycle. Seriously.. Day 11? Wth?

Oh no..Sorry mrscletus =( do you know your avg cycle length so that you can back into your O date?

I use an app to track which is really helpful as it calculates the avg number of days in my cycle, predicts when AF will visit next, when O is, all based on data from previous cycles. I've been using it for almost a year, and it's spot on when it comes to AF (luckily, I'm also very regular). This is the first cycle I'm using it to track ovulation, but assuming if it can predict AF, it should be pretty accurate with O, too (Fx!). I'm using OPKs as well, but I have a good idea of when to test because of the app!

Oh no..Sorry mrscletus =( do you know your avg cycle length so that you can back into your O date?

I use an app to track which is really helpful as it calculates the avg number of days in my cycle, predicts when AF will visit next, when O is, all based on data from previous cycles. I've been using it for almost a year, and it's spot on when it comes to AF (luckily, I'm also very regular). This is the first cycle I'm using it to track ovulation, but assuming if it can predict AF, it should be pretty accurate with O, too (Fx!). I'm using OPKs as well, but I have a good idea of when to test because of the app!

Yes I use fertility friend.. And that will help. My cycles have been pretty short as of late 24-27 days. So I guess it's not too far off.. Just wasn't prepared and think we maybe should have BDed a little more. Not saying that we are stopping.. Lol we did this morning!

And like Krissie said I won't ovulate until today or maybe tomorrow. So I am keeping my fx that we will catch this egg!

And does anyone else keep their OPKs to compare, or is my DH correct in making fun of me for doing so? Lol..

Question for everyone:

When using OPKs do you get positive multiple days in a row? I decided not to use them this month because the brand I used frustrated me. But I broke down yesterday and bought one because I've had stretchy and white CM. anyway this morning I had a positive and I was just curious is maybe I should have tested yesterday? We BD last night and on Saturday... Hopefully we caught it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->