CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

I'm really sorry for everyone who af got :hugs: onwards and upwards! Hopefully next month is an extra lucky month!

So sorry that AF got so many this week. I started doing OPKs and already seeing a nice increase. CD9 today... hoping to not get a pos until Sunday/Monday... We have plans to stay the weekend with the in-laws and I don't want to be in that awkward position... but I will do it if I have to!! LOL

Hey everyone!

I've been stalking for a while, but now that I'm on CD11, I thought I'd make myself known. Last month, I O'd on CD 14, so I'm hoping for the same this month (since my cycles fluctuate a bit).

Congrats to all the BFPs! And baby dust to all!
:dust:

FF has put in crosshairs - looks like I ovulated finally - woohoo!

Water infection started 3dpo - how annoying! Second in 3 months! Flushing it out with water, cranberry juice and over the counter cystitis sachets. Delicious!
Do you reckon it would affect my chances this month?

And now I have antibiotics. Totally not my month!
Just had to cave and take paracetamol for a pending migraine too - not a happy Polly tonight!
Lucky I have a fab husband who took over toddler duties and let me go to bed.
How us everyone?

Guys I'm in shock! I got a bfp today after 4 years of ttc, I'm so scared!

I hope it sticks and that everyone else on here gets there their bfp asap :hugs:

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11

I hope it sticks and that everyone else on here gets there their bfp asap :hugs:

OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 4 years is a long time, but feel amazing to finally get your BFP :) wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Yippee Vanilla- 4 years is a very long time! that is amazing.

AFM- I am hoping that one time is enough. Like I said I didn't want to O early, and I did... was at the in laws and well, just didn't work out for dtd...

We shall see what the next couple weeks bring

That's a beautiful line!!! Congratulations! !!

I'm 9dpo and my temp keeps going up so I gave in and tested - BFN. I knew it was way too early to test but I had one lying around. My goal is to not buy one or test until next Wednesday!

Congrats !!! I just got my bfp yesterday as well :) after a miscarriage and ectopic :( it feels great!!

BFN at 9dpo. I know, I know - still early but hmmmmph!
It was my birthday this week (grand old age of 34) and I'm due on a night out tomorrow to celebrate.
AF is due around the 28th - do you think a few drinks would harm? Only talking 2/3 glasses of wine, probably red.
I will test again in the morning, but know that 10dpo is also relatively early. I do feel 'out' this month again tho.
This bloody TWW is p***ing me right off this month!

Ladies, I'm a bad person.
I tested yesterday at 10dpo and it was most definitely a BFN. Sooooooo, I went out and had a few drinks last night. Started feeling guilty this morning and tested again to put my mind at rest. And there's a line. A faint one, but a line. I'm a truly bad person!

Try not to beat yourself up about it. Baby would have only been a few cells big, and I doubt it's receiving any nutrients etc from you yet, as it would be getting it from the yolk sac. Congrats on the BFP! I tested this afternoon and chucked it out after 3 minutes due to nothing showing up, but when I pulled it out of the bin 1/2 hour later, there was a faint pink line - so I'm testing again tomorrow morning. Have a H&H 9 months!

Thank you Jess. I'm trying to limit my excitement 'cos it was so faint. Will test again tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed as I'm having AF style cramps.
Congrats to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->