• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 10 & TTC after MC (in Dec), 2nd cycle trying since, anyone wanna buddy up?

Hello! I'm in Colorado now, it is so beautiful here...
How did your progesterone test go? Hopefully it is much betterr than before, fx!
Any symptoms?

Where's Kate at these days?

I'm on 9 dpo. Possibly 10 but not sure? Feeling normal.

How do you use the progesterone cream btw?

hi rose! i am pleaased to say my progesterone this cycle on cd24 (9dpo) was 23.49!! woohoo. what i don't understand is that the very next day (10dpo) i had some brown spotting? i thought it is too late for IB, but i didnt think AF would be showing up yet since my progesterone is sttill up. i tested yesterday with IC and BFN :( hoping its just too soon but with the spotting i dont feel good about it. no real symptoms eithers. i hope kate is ok, dont know where she went. ope to hear soon. the progesteronee cream i have just been using on my tummy or thighs or butt or wrists (any soft skin areas) like u said...it doesnt smell great but i think its helping.

I just dont get it? my progesterone was high on monday, but I had brown spotting the next day. then yesterday creamy cm but with a hint of pink at night. this am pink creamy cm. tested negative. been crying since 530am. sorry girls. i dont mean to be such a downer, but i cant deal with this anymore. i just dont get it!

Oh... Kat. Im sorry love. I too am spotting. :( brown and light but I know its coming...
I feel very bad for you because I know how hard it is and I know you have been trying for so long.
do try to remember that you are very very lucky to already be a momma, and to so many great kids!! I know that cant help much since you want another... but in these moments it is so important not to focus on what we dont have but what we do.
Chin up dearie. This was only the first month on Clomid and I know a LOT of women who have had happy stories to tell so try to keep your head up above water for a little longer.
this day is a big bummer for the both of us... and where is Kate? I hope you are Ok Kate if you are reading this! we miss you doll.

xo

thanks rose, it means alot. I am sorry u are spotting too. did u test? my new dilemma is my test from today. it was a dollar store test and it was put in the trash after about 20 - 30 minutes of BFN. few hours later i couldnt help myself, i looked at it and there is another line there. faint but looks pinkish and i cant help but wonder. i know its bfn, but i have had evaps before, and they disappear after seeing them. anyway my RE said its too early to test and i should wait til sunday or monday if AF hasnt started yet. its all so frustrating! and today i lost it and cried all morning. i felt bad bc i AM greatful for my hubby and kids, but its so hard NOT to think about ttc, ya know. then at 8am i got a text from my friend who juust delivered her little girl. i cried even harder. her and i were trying together and talked about ours being the same age and all. well, i guess it will just have to happen when its time.

ah hon. What a tough time, I know. and I know it is hard to be grateful when you want to say "but why is this happening? why is it happening to me? Why cant I have this?" BELIEVE me I know... I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who I love more than ever before and I grateful for my family who is so loving and supportive. and my friends, my beautiful home, my dog who brings me such joy. I am relatively healthy. I am not poor. I have SO many things to be grateful yet I sit on the toilet bleeding, crying and wondering why I cant have a baby.
so I know.
do yourself a favor and wait until sunday or monday if you can stand it and test again and try not to get too upset. (again- super hard. I broke down at 5 am and cried hard when AF came full flow)
but you never know right? you could still be in so try to breathe and relax. You'll know soon enough. that pink line could be it!
and if you dont get your bfp, get on here and have a good rant and Ill be here to give you a BIG cyber hug!!!

good luck sweet Kat. Ill x all my fingers and toes!!!
*R

rose you are sooo sweet! i am so so sorry AF came. we both seem to be crying about it alot. its tough. i even told my husband " i know ur trying to say the right things, but its just not the same for you. u dont know what its like to count each day of a cycle, get so hopeful, deal with the 2ww and then be crushed bc everything we tried so hard for failed". he agreed he doesnt know what its like from my side, but he feels bad too. anyhow, we had this long talk about it and i cried alot, told him i got my period and all. today, i untold him. after those few episodes of minor spotting, there is no more. now i have creamy white cm again, not alot, but not dry either. its weird and i dont know what to think. i dont feel pregnant. i dont want to get my hopes up and i am holding out until sunday for sure. if this is still happening i wil test. AF should have been here today. i told DH all of this and he became concerned about the spotting and "if" i am pg, bc he said "its all how it started last time" (talking about my mc). he worries for my mentality if it happens again. so, i try hard not to obsess or think of the "what ifs". we are preparing now for a bad hurrican so that will keep my mind focused on something else. they just issued an emergency evacution of my town. we have to be out by noon. ugh. hopefully things dont get as bad as they say they will. fx for that. hae a great weekend, chin up and AF will be over before you know it. il be in touch.

Oh no! your in nj I forgot! Crap!!! Where will you go?
Good luck on all fronts ma dear. I hope the hurricane doesn't harm your home and you and your family are safe and I hope that you are not going to get your period after all, wouldn't that be wonderful?
FX FX FX FX FX !!!!!
Keep me posted ok? I want to know that you are safe.

Xo

home from now, thank goodness. no storm here yet. its suppose to start storming tonight, but i hear they downgraded the storm, so hopefully wont be too bad. we wont go anywhere unless it starts to get real bad, then who knows, i guess we'll head west. ill keep ya posted (as long as we have power and I can get on the internet)
I think AF will be here tonight or tomorrow. I had a lot of creamy wet discharge all night and this am, but my cervix is low and there was some pink when I checked it. so it must be on its way. I called today to refill my clomid because i know Ill need it. Ill pick it up in a bit, before the storm(just in case we get dtranded and i get my flow, at least i wont miss my chance to take it.
how are you feeling? hope AF is not overstaying her welcome! I cant imagine what happened to kate?! in fact, I am a bit worried as it looks like she hasnt even been on at all for almost a month.
KATE WE MISS YOU ;)
Ill keep in touch

Hello girls :flower:

Im so sorry that I havent been on for yonks, and sorry if I had you worried. I am alive and well :) I havent been on BnB for over a month now, decided to have a complete break from everything baby related, no temping, no CBFM, no BnB and I tell ye its done me the world of good. I feel so much more relaxed about it all. So Im not even sure where I am in my cycle, I know that I am CD25 but havent a clue when I ov, we DTD around the time when I usually OV which is CD 10-14 so I am guessing that I am anything from 8-10dpo!!!! Its been so nice not thinking about TTC, I feel so stress free and have been concenstrating on getting fitter and healthier instead. I am so proud of myself, I have lost 20lbs in weight :happydance: I was 175lbs and am now 155lbs, whoop de whoop. Only a few more pounds to go now then I am at my goal!

I hope you gals are ok? Kat, I am sopleased your progesterone is up, also how is the clomid going, has it chaged your cycle at all? I hope you and your family ok what with that horrible storm, stay safe sweetie :)

Rose - Hey hun, how you doing? Hope your having a grand time in Colorado :) Whats new with you hun?

Im off on my jollies on Wednesday to the South of France, my OHs Mum has a villa near St Tropez with a pool and we are going for two weeks, I cannot wait for the break and to show off my new figure in my bikini!!!!! Its my 30th birthday on Thursday as well, always said I wanted to be pregnant by the time Im 30 so am really hoping for a BFP this month, that would be the best birthday present ever!

Sorry again that I havent been on for ages, I really did miss you guys and am sending you BIG CYPER HUGS :hugs:

Take care

Katexxxxxxxxxx

YAY KATE!!! SO happy and pleased for you on all fronts. gosh it sounds like you have been busy being happy and working hard and looking gorgeous. very proud of you. losing weight is really hard. HORRAY!!! have you bought yourself a new bikini for you holiday? sounds like a BLAST! I really really REALLY hope you get your birthday BFP!!!! 30th? right on! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just had my 28th so Im not far behind you at all! :) I hope it is your best bday ever. Mine was just lovely. I love Colorado. it is the prettiest place I know...

and good for you about not getting baby crazy. seriously- round of applause, that shit is HARD to do. I was doing so well and then I got round to poas time and went nuts again. :blush: whoops! GUILTY!

Kat- whats the word on poas?? I hope the storm hasnt pushed you out of your house?? keep us posted if you get a chance! I hope you got your BFP!!!

fx to both of you dearies!!! :dust::dust::dust:

xoxox

well i didnt know it was either of your birthdays...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both ;) you are both so yound, lol. I am 34 and I feel my clock ticking. I think thats why I get so crazed with the whole ttc thing. I feel like Ill miss my chance to have just one more.
Kate...thank goodness you're ALIVE, lol. i really was worried ;) Glad you had a nice break but also glad to hear from you again. have fun on your holiday and congrats on the weight loss. I think I may follow your plan this cycle. Since my mc last july i have gained about 20lbs!! Its ridiculous!
Anyhow, i still did not get my period and I am think the clomid or the progesterone cream has something to do with it. Tested this am with FRER and bfp. I expected that. But, I didnt think the little bit of cream would delay my period. I am stopping the cream now, until after O this next cycle. I am still gonna take my clomid on days 3-7, but I think I may drop all the rest of what makes me crazed as well. It just make me cray NOT knowing when I ovulate bc I wont know if I am late or not. I will cal my RE tomorrow to see what the plan is.
Rose, how are you doing? AF just about done? Hope so.

We stayed home during the hurricane. I wasn't as bad as the news reportes made it sound. We lost power to our town about midnight and its not back yet. Our basement had some water in it and much of our town was flooded, but the water is going back out to sea now. So, we are ok. Thanks for asking. I have to check my internet through my phone though so i cant do as much as I would like.
Kate, I hope you get your BFP.
Good Day ladies!

OMG!! I just read through what I wrote. I meant to say "BFN" not "BFP", lol. I did NOT get a BFP. I repeat, I did NOT get a BFP! lol, u both must think I am nuts ;)

HI Rose, Hi Kate!

Just updating here ... still no AF, ugh! This is frustrating. I spoke to my RE and they want a blood test tomorrow. I told them, i really dont think I am pg. But they want to do it to be sure so they can avise me what to do about clomid. I am suppose to take it on CD3. But since there is no AF, I dont know when to take it. This is so frustrating. I am now 17dpo and my LP is usually only 12days. Hope things regulate for me soon.

OMG!! I just read through what I wrote. I meant to say "BFN" not "BFP", lol. I did NOT get a BFP. I repeat, I did NOT get a BFP! lol, u both must think I am nuts ;)

Ha ha ha! I was a little excited at first but figured it out pretty quick

HI Rose, Hi Kate!

Just updating here ... still no AF, ugh! This is frustrating. I spoke to my RE and they want a blood test tomorrow. I told them, i really dont think I am pg. But they want to do it to be sure so they can avise me what to do about clomid. I am suppose to take it on CD3. But since there is no AF, I dont know when to take it. This is so frustrating. I am now 17dpo and my LP is usually only 12days. Hope things regulate for me soon.

Hmm... That does sound frustrating, but is there a chance you could be pg?! Wouldn't that be marvelous!?
Well good luck! I hope it is bfp!
But wait, No af? At all? Cause of clomid? Hm... That does suck. Is that normal?
Yowsa. Are you sure youre not having a REALLY long LP because of the clomid? Now that would come in handy! Let us know!!
Fx!

I have a question for you (kate) about me. It's a nurse question. Since I have been recently diagnosed with pre diabetes, have you ever heard of low insulin (I don't produce much) or high blood sugar (it's not too high, I'm eating really well and exercising) interfering with implantation? My dr is a goof and I see a new one on the 14th. I need an endocrinologist that specializes in fertility but can't find one in Austin.
But this is my last month trying before they run some more tests. Like the Fallopian tube one you had. Since I've had so many issues in this area, they want to run tests after the 6th month. Scary.
Any ideas?
How goes it Kate, any symptoms??

Your bday is soon!!!

Hugs ladies! Xo

Hi ladies!

Rose, I do know that any type of diabetes can play a role in infertility. So I think maybe you should find a reproductive endocrinologist. At least this way when you do get pregnant, they can monitor you a little more closely.

Kate...? How many dpo now? Anything "new"?

As far as me, what a looong cycle! I hit my 18thdpo, and I was getting concerned bc no AF. I even thought after my DH and I had sex, it might bring it on. It didn't. So I went blood test and it was negative. I figured it would be, but WTF with the period (or lack of)?! Then I went to work and out of nowhere...FULL HEAVY FLOW, like I never saw the likes of! It's aweful. I don't know if this is a result of clomid or not, but it's one heavy period. CD2 for me now, I do another round of Clomid starting tomorrow. Sadly, this may be my last month of ttc for a while. My sister is getting married next September and I am the matron of Honor. I won't be able to keep ttc because I don't want to be delivering at the same time, and I also wanted a bit of time to try and get into shape for the wedding. If I am lucky enough to conceive this cycle, I would be due beginning of June so that would allow me only 3 short months to get back into shape. So, we will see what the month brings, and FX for all of us!

Kat- Sorry about af, but at least it came and you can try again! I hope this is your month too! I'm sad to think that you'll be away for a while. When will you try again?
Hey, maybe this is the best month for it- I did hear that it takes 3 months for the clomid to really work so isn't this the 3rd month? Plus it always seems to happen when people stop trying. :) will you stop b&b?

And for Kate- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope this is your best one yet!!! And I've still got my fingers x'd for you!!!

Oxox

Hi Rose! no, not gone...still here. just been busy with work and getting kids bck to school. How are you? Anything new happening? U must be in the 2ww again? When is Af due? Hope she never shows!
As for me, i am on my last month of ttc. took second round of clomid, but my re doesnt want to do any testing. just wants me to come for office visit "to talk". whatever that means! i think it means i am at the end of my rope and there isnt anything more they can do. anyhow, i think i ovulated today so its good bc i didnt expect to O for another 2 more days. so, i go to my re on the 22nd, i will be 10dpo then, so i will test with frer and see what happens. i am not holding on to too much hope, but hey, maybe Ill get a surprise result. and wouldnt that be nice bc my hubbys birthday is the 23rd.
Keep in touch. Talk to you soon.
Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"