• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 10 & TTC after MC (in Dec), 2nd cycle trying since, anyone wanna buddy up?

LADIES!!!!!!!!!
man have I missed you guys, I tell you. not getting on and talking to you has been SO hard!!! It has defiantly helped me focus and not get all baby crazy like usual but I've really missed you guys! I just read through all your threads, sounds like you guys are not so far behind each other. I am on cd25, 12dpo and witch is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. My egg on monitor came up on cd10, I was STUNNED.

so anyhoo, we made a LOT of lovin that week. 2 days before and about 7 after. (just for fun- we've been able to have fun with it which has been the best thing for us) but so I woke up this morning and poas and I got a VERY faint line!!! (I think) I mean, I can see it but its barely there and then I tried 2 more sticks (since I had collected) and neither one was positive so I dont know if its a fluke... but I dont know what to think!!!!

and hubby left for CA (I join him in 12 days) but I dont want to tell him in case I am really sure because he wants this SO bad. (nearing 40 and no kids yet)
We had his semen analyzed and it came back great as well as I did a progesterone blood test on cd21 which came back 18. The woman told me that was good and means I Ovulated. Doesnt sound high to me but hey- I Ov'd right? Ive had a LOT of symptoms this month too. lots of cramps and backaches. some nausea and Ive been peeing every 30 minutes. (I keep trying to smell my pee (sounds mental) but I remember that so clearly from the last pg, it smelt different...) silly huh?

so now I just have to wait and PRAY I dont get AF tomorrow so I can test again on Wednesday. man oh man, you guys- Im freaking out! what if it was a fluke? why didnt the other ones show anything?? (they were different brands but meant to be 25 miu)
Ill just have to wait and see I guess. BAH! this is going to be a LONG 2 days I can tell...

on another note- you guys are so cute about the boy thing. I love thinking like that too :) truthfully I just hope we all get healthy babies at this point! but if I got my wish, one of each would be a dream come true!

you guys will both have basketball teams! :)
Kat- how did your blood work come back? and Im very glad to hear you resolved your tiff with your man, that must have been stressful around that time!!! FX you got your eggy! to BOTH of you!!! correction- all of us!!! :)

I got a natural progesterone cream this month from my local natural pharmacy and rubbed it on the thin skin around my tummy, in between my BB's, on my wrists 2x daily (its kind of nasty- its made from yams and the smell has been making me gag as of late but who cares right! I also started taking b12 (didnt one of you say you were on that too?) it seems to have helped a little with my energy levels too which is a plus. Ive been one sleepy lady but we also just went to a wedding this weekend in Florida. it was fun but so tiring... my friends all think Im pg since I was peeing every 30 minutes and not drinking (damn them) but man I hope they are right!!!

Kate- you'll get your wedding soon enough I hope! I bet you will make a beautiful bride! Weight watchers? you dont look like you need that at all!!! silly monkey...

anyhoo, Ill let you guys know what happens. got all my fingers and toes XXX'd!!! :) I couldnt resist getting on here and sharing this.
IVE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!
xoxoox

ROSE... HURRAY!!! So glad to hear from you again. WE HAVE MISSED YOU ;)

Sounds like a little time away has helped, and you sound so positive, which is terrific! Oh, I am so excited for you and I really hope when you test again you get a stronger line. Everyone says to use the First Response, and that the internet ones aren't any good. So, I stopped buying them. I have one left over, but trying to hold off. Actually, I didn't think I had any in the house, turns out I have 5!!! But I have done good in not using ... yet ;)

Your symptoms sound very promising too. Have you noticed anything with your CM or your nipples changing? Those are early signs. I know the nipple thing always was for me, but I just can't remember how early.

Have you stayed away from temping? Just wondered if you did it and what was going on with that. Probably have had some peaceful sleep without the worry of temping, right?

I am also CD25, but 9DPO. I have been taking the B-50 complex vitamins. They are suppose to help lengthen LP. So far, I think it helps. I am 9DPO, and usually spotting at this point, but no sign of any blood yet...YAY. Just creamy CM each time I check. Hope it's a good thing.

I have been pretty calm about my symptom spotting too. I notice things, but try not to over analize them too much. For one, I had slight soreness to my boobs at about O. Then nothing. Last night I noticed a stinging/sore sensation more toward the outer part of my bb...hmmm. Also, the creamy CM, which is not a whole lot, but definitly there, and not dry as it usually is before AF, so FX for that. I feel sleepy, but I can't count that because of my crazy night schedule. However, when I was off for 4 days, I took 2 and 3 hour naps anyway.

I have 1 IC, 1 FRER, 1 RITE AID brand early result (I read on FF that they are just as good as FRER with 75% of the positives on FF coming from that brand at about 11 DPO), and I also have 2 Dollar store brand tests. I want to POAS sooooo bad, but I know its very early and I have been ok up to this point so I will wait. I am working tonight and tomorrow night. That brings me to WED I will be 11DPO, so I might test then if I see no spotting or signs of AF. We will see.

Kate... how bout you? Anything as far as 'symptoms'? When will you test? How are you feeling? I really really REALLY hope we all can get our BFPs this same month and continue discussing our pregnancies together. It would be lovely. FX girls ;)

I worked last night, So I am headed to bed for the day. Keep in touch and keep us posted. I'll check back later before work. Night night

Hi girls! I am at work. I am feeling bummed :( I was supposed to have CD23 bllodwork done on SATURDAY, but they were closed. So, I went to outpatient lab, at the hospital where i work this am and had it done. CD25 and figured my progesterone should be up, right? IT was only 6.29! That is low! ALSO, i started on thyroid medicine 2 months ago and had a recheck. my thyroid stimulating hormone has increased, which isn,t good. means meds not working :(. I am just so afraid my chances of conceiving are plummeting. I wil call dr tomorrow annd see what he thinks. But so far, still no spotting or signs of AF. Still creamy CM. My concern is, that if by some chance I did conceive, I wont maintain anyway because of my hormone levels. boo hoo

Oh Kat I am sorry :( you must be feeling blue- whats the deal with your thyroid? I remember you mentioning your medication but I wasnt aware it was thyroid problems.
Im no doctor, but I thought progesterone will reach its peak 7 days after Ovulation then start to decrease? if thats true- then maybe your low number is cause you did it 4 days later?
I dont know enough about all this... lets hope your Dr has some good ideas for you.

so Im not pregnant. AF showed up. :( its light but it always is to start with... so Im pretty upset about that test. (plus I did another one yesterday pm and there was a faint line too!!!) different test type too.
REALLY pisses me off. They are both the blue dye kind and apparently give false positives all the time. I could MURDER those assholes. Its the kind of product that shouldnt be fucking up like this.
Im pissed.
and heart broken. I thought this was it. :( Ive been crying all day and my eyes are killing me.
I even had them run a HCG test this morning when they checked my blood sugar (It was high so they have to run glucose tests) which was a huge waste of money...

anyhoo. Im sad and am going to go to bed now. Husbands away so theres no one to stop me.

Aww, Rose, I am so sorry to hear that. Sleep well, a nap will be good. I wish I had answers for all of us as to why it is not happening, it is sooo frustrating. Have you tried a different type of test? Just wondered if maybe the light AF is IB and maybe hcg isn't high enough yet in the urine.

I slept most of the day...back to work tonight. I cant believe I made it to 10DPO without any signs of spotting or bleeding. Still creamy CM but not too much. I just can't get my hopes up for anything further bc of that progesterone level. I am waiting for call back from the docs about the bloodwork. I want to get the progesterone cream too, but haven't a clue where to buy it.

Today is a 'sort of' anniversary for DH and I. Our first date was 17 years ago today ... We went to a Billy Joel and Elton John concert together, and have been together ever since. Our wedding song was "Can you feel the love tonight" ;) I wanted sooo bad to test and tell him it was positive today. But I was sooo afraid of the negative and disappointment, that I can't do it. it would have been nice to tell him that for our anniversary. I will wait it out, grrr. This is the most will power I have had in a year, but mostly bc I have no confidence that it will be positive, and If it was I would be so scared about loosing it :(

kate, whats new on your end? Keep in touch busy girl ;)

Well girls ... I am officially bummed. I brought an hpt to work and held my pee for 6 hours. Just before I was ready to pee, I checked my CM and there was some creamy CM but now it has streaks of blood in it. So, I didnt bother to test. I just knew AF will come anyday now. I am waiting for doc to call me regarding my bloodwork. THEN i will start Clomid on CD 3. Kinda nervous and excitied at the same time.
Oh well ... moving on.

Roseeeeeee, well back hun, so nice to have you back. Im so sorry that AF showed up and thoes DAMN blue dye tests, I have heard so many bad stories about those tests. I hope your ok and not too sad. Im hoping the month out gave you a good break and that you are ready to try again. Dont forget we are always here for you :hugs: But like Kat said it still could be IM right and you said you did a different brand and got a faint positive. Let us know the outcome hun and try and not let it get you down :)

Kat - I hope you get the answers that you need from the doctor. Im so sorry about your results but Im sure that there are mediacations you can take to increase your progesterone. Have you heard about your bloodwork yet? FX the clomid works for you sweetie, I have read many a postive thread on BnB so am hoping and praying for you my dear. Happy anniveristy for yesterday, wow 17 years!!!! What a great feeling hey. It must be such an amazing feeling to of been with that one special person for that long.

Well the news from me is that I have zero sypmtoms, dont feel any different to that I usually would so am kinda guessing that its not the month. Am not feeling too blue about it though as I am doing so well with my weight lost and kinda want to lose a little bit more before I get preggo. Dont get me wrong if I was pregnant I would be over the moon but am almost at my normall range weight target so another month or so and I will be there! Yeah the picture of me was taken last summer, I have gained 14 pounds since then, not a huge amount but I really notice it!!!! After the MC in March I ate pretty much what I wanted and when I wanted!!!! So am CD7 today,am off home to London this weekend and if AF has showed up my next Thursday I will test but am almost certain it will be a BFN.

Sending you both virtual hugs :hug:

Kate... I have to tell you, that with my last 2 pregnancies, my main symptom was HAVING NO SYMPTOMS ;) Sometimes that's a really good thing. I hope so in your case. Your chart looks good too.

Rose, how are you feeling sweetie? I hope you are hanging in there. as Kate said, we are here for you.

Me, I am just patiently waiting for the witch, grr. After the CM thing with blood, a while later I had a super duper small spot of brown CM. Then, later, I had a surge of yellowish creamy CM again. Then felt 'wet' before leaving work, and had the same CM leaked onto panties (sorry tmi). So now I am like a nut, who keeps running to the bathroom checking with every sensation I get down there. Hopefully AF starts soon so I can try my clomid.

On a happier note ... I am officially on VACATION from work ... WOO HOO!!!! I am off for 3 full weeks starting today. I am hoping the stress free 3 weeks will get me somewhere in the TTC department, lol. And we plan on going away, so I am hoping that helps too.

Have a lovely day ladies.

Well girls, I tested yesterday afternoon and BFN (of course). But I was to the point I had to know so I can plan my course of action. Still waiting for the Dr. to call about my 'out-of-wack' hormones. But I was reading up on low progesterone and it seems I have been having all the symptoms for quite a while now. Also I read that when progesterone is low it can mimic hypothyroidism. So I am anxious to discuss with Dr.

I had been waiting for the month to finish to see if I was PG or not, bc I still needed DH to have SA. I called the lab last week and they said I can drop off sample from home at anytime. They didn't say anything more. But since I know it is important for the sample to be as fresh as possible, DH and I "generated" a sample this am and brought it straight to the lab. What a joke!! I had to sign in, noone at the front desk, had to sit and wait 45minutes. Finally they told me they take all appointments first. Had I known that I would have MADE an appointment! So they take me back in the room and start taking all the insurance information, and then the girl says "this is for a post-vascectomy, right?" I said "no, for infertility" and she started shaking her head and said "I am sorry but we don't do that here." What a waste!!! I am bummed. AF will start this weekend I assume, and we are going away next week. Then Ill be back in my fertile time. I called another place and they said we can come Monday morning between 830 and 9am. I guess we'll have to squeeze it in before we go. How frustrating!!

Hope you are both doing well. Hope to hear from yas soon. Stay in touch ladies ;)

Hey girls, hope your both ok? Kat, 3 weeks off hey? Thats amazing, really hope you enjoy your time off and get some time to chill. Where you planning on going away to sweetie? That sounded like a right nightmare with the sperm sample, cant believe they messed you around like that :growlmad: Any news from the doctor? Sorry about the BFN hun, have you started the clomid yet? What does it exactly do and how do you take it? Really hope it helps you sweetie :)

I am 10dpo today and am having some super cramps in the left side of my tummy and have horrendous backache, so am hoping this is implantation, have got everything crossed! My friend at work told me today that she dreamt that I told her I was pregant, really hope that this is a sign that its about to happen!

Rose - Hope ur ok my dear, sending you lots of love and hugs :hugs:

Kate...I have FX for you too. Sounds good ;) When will you test? Have you had any symptoms yet?

I picked up Clomid from the pharmacy today. I am suppose to take it starting CD3-5. I spoke with the nurse from the Dr. office today and she said I need to double my dose of thryroid medication. She said I will go back for more bloodwork on CD23 again to check progesterone. But the clomid should help with the progesterone. She basically told me it is up to me if I want to start it this month on Clomid, or wait another cycle and see if the increase in thryoid meds helps. They did not order a progesterone supplement. She said they would only give it to me if I become pregnant...I am not happy about that, especially since my level was so low. I am just afraid that if I become pregnant i won't have sufficient level to maintain pregnancy. I am also thinking that the low progesterone was the reason I MC in July. I checked my levels from that time and they were LOW. It bothers me bc the doctor never mentioned it. So, for now I am sitting here waiting for AF. I thought it would be here by today, but nothing. My temp dropped this am, so I am just waiting. I had some brown discharge this am, but only when I checked cervix position. Nothing coming out on its own. Now I checked again a short while ago, and it is creamy white again... go-figure :shrug: Anyway, I took another HPT bc I wanted to be sure before I bought the clomid, but it was BFN again. they warn you about taking it if pregnant, so I had to be sure. Now its just waiting for the witch. Hurry up witch!!!

Hey guys. Sorry too kat about the bfn. :( it's so hard and sad I know...
I went in yesterday to test glucose levels (had high blood sugar last week) which was a total drag. I'll know more Monday.
Good luck to you Kate - fx!!

Rose, are you diabetic? Do you take insulin? Hope things are ok. Keep in touch.

Kate? Anything new? Test yet? Let me know ;)

AF is here. She always makes for an UNINVITED guest as far as I am concerned, lol. So, it is CD1 ... AGAIN. But, on the hopeful side, I am going to take my CLOMID starting on CD3 and I have doubled my dose of thryoid medication. I think I might try the progesterone cream for after ovulation, since the doctor didn't order me suppliments. It could only help right? I gave up on my FertilAid and Fertile CM suppliments. I am now just taking a regular pre-natal vitamin, Calcium, and B Complex. Feeling nervous and hopeful at the same time.

:friends:

Hi Girls! Long time no see :shrug:

I hope you are both doing ok. Rose, you feeling any better? Kate, you? I noticed that ur temp dropped :growlmad: Did you get AF? I hope not. I hope it was just a one time deal and it goes back up again.

I started my Clomid :thumbup: Was real nervous about it, but then just took it. so far, I have had a super duper migrain headache for 3 days now ](*,). Also, my bbs are little sore. But not much else. So, as long as I can get passed the headache, it isn't so bad.

We are leaving Friday to go away with the kids. We are headed up to the Adirondaks - to Lake George, NY. We go every year. We stay in a little cabin/cottage by the lake and it is sooo nice there. I can't wait! :wohoo:
We won't be back until the 13th, and I am hoping I will ovulate by then. We have a TWO ROOM cabin ;), so we can still :sex:

FX this is the last cycle we all have to go through.
Keep in touch girls! :hugs:

So my temp dropped today and I can feel AF is going to be any day now, booooooooooooo! Oh well, I guess it wasnt my month. Am not feeling too sad for some reason, Im have done so well this month with not getting too stressed about the whole TTC malarky so will continue this into this new cycle. Might not temp this month, its so exhausting having to get up at the same time, the last few days I have even found myself waking early as I must of had it on my mind then not being able to get back to sleep. So its been 8 months now TTC, really hope we all get our BFP this month, we BLOODY deserve it!

Rose - hope you ok chick? How come you were having ur blood sugar levels tested? So whats new with you my dear, when did AF show up and what CD are you? I hope you feeling ok sweets

Kat - So excited for your trip, sounds lush. It sounds exactly what you need, hope you have a lovely relexing time. Maybe the time out will help you get your BFP this month. Good luck with the clomid and the other meds that ur on, see how it goes with the cream but FX it works for you sweetie.

hey ladies. Hope Kat is having fun on her trip! not much to report here, on cd16 and without any highs the monitor went to peak. We trying to not DTD quite as much and see if that makes any difference... Nurses told me to try doing it every 2-3 days and so we'll only dtd once while I have an egg. and then maybe after too. cant hurt.
last month was STRESSFUL, the doctor thinks that we might have fertilized but it didnt implant properly. bummer :(
but at least SOMETHING is working!
turns out im pre diabetic. did not know this. Have cut WAY back on sugar (most foods have some so its hard) and havent been eating starchy foods. high fiber, low fat, low carb, etc... and no alcohol (which I dont really mind all that much right now) and Im feeling better than I have in years. go figure!
Since I am a low weight already I get to eat as many good fats as I want. which has been fun since I LOVE tree nuts and avocados, etc.. Ive been eating ALL day long, I feel hungry all the time but since its all healthy, Im good to go. eating no carbs means I never really feel full but apparently thats a good thing.
its just an adjustment is all.
so! thats it for me, In California right now and not checking in all that much but wanted to say hola. Its beyond pretty here. the weather is PERFECT. sigh... in love! :)

Hope the Clomid is treating you well Kat and that youre doing good Kate- any sign of the egg? Im not temping anymore and Ive been sleeping a THOUSAND times better. I say dont bother. either your period is going to come or its not right? since you have the CBFM, just work with that and you'll be a ok. just check it the 2 mornings after you get the peak to make sure it goes up then stop again. easy peasy. :)
8 months is a long time kid. :( Im very sorry... Have you considered seeing a specialist? do you have to wait a year in the UK? my doc is going to run tests at 6 months.
I hope you dont have to after this month!

FX to both of you this month!

xoxo

:wave:

Hi Ladies!

Rose...so great to hear from you. so things are going good for you and you sound positive. awesome! I hope your plan works. I was thinking the same about the 'fertilization' and your test. its so frustrating thinking that conception is taking place but not implanting :( My RE did tell me that he has "no doubt that you are conceiving, but your body just can't maintain the pregnancy" OUCH!

We are still here in Lake george, NY. Its beautiful here. We have been BD often, and I still do temp, but getting frustrated as I thought there would be some sign of the big O by now. so far nothing. I am CD14 today. Have had EWCM and some O pains but the OPKs are complete negatives. For me, they usually gradually get darker day by day until my positive. So either that will change for me and I will O 'all of a sudden'. or, I will O very late, or perhaps not at all. Hubby semen test came back good, so at least thats good news. I guess the problem really is me, what with all my crazy hormones being 'out of wack'.

Kate, haven't heard from you in a while. You ok? Hope you are doing well my dear. I might try the NOT TEMPING thing next cycle too. Probably less stressful, right? I swore I wouldn't do it while on vaca, but i do every morn at 6am, then cant go back to sleep. ugh!

Cali sounds fabulous. My sister lives there and she is comng ihome to NJ nex week. We would love to go to Cali, but hubby doesn't fly, so it would be difficult.

Well, I hope you ladies have a lovely day. It will be our last full day here at the lake, so we will probably just relax at the lake. Talk to you soon ;)

:wave:

Girls, how are you? been missing you ;)

Just checking in to see how everything is?

I am 3DPO now. WooHoo!! Vacation was wonderful and we are back now and oh so hopeful [-o< Now I just have to pray that the clomid produced a strong enough ovulation and my progesterone stays up. Rose, where did you get that cream from? Let me know.

Girls, please check in and say hello.

:hugs:

Kat

Hiya! Still on vacation, LOVE being away in the cool weather. not doing too much crazy baby shit this month- it's been LOVELY!

Am 7dpo and not feeling much either way.
The cream I bought at a Local natural pharmacy in Austin called people's pharmacy.
I don't know where else you would buy it. Maybe online?
Not sure it's doing anything in particular. :) and it's pretty expensive. I'm not going to buy more once I'm out.

Hope you guys are well and feeling happy.

Xoxo

Hiya! Still on vacation, LOVE being away in the cool weather. not doing too much crazy baby shit this month- it's been LOVELY!

Am 7dpo and not feeling much either way.
The cream I bought at a Local natural pharmacy in Austin called people's pharmacy.
I don't know where else you would buy it. Maybe online?
Not sure it's doing anything in particular. :) and it's pretty expensive. I'm not going to buy more once I'm out.

Hope you guys are well and feeling happy.

Xoxo

Rose :flower:

How arre you?! So glad to hear from you.

I don't remember if I told you, but my progesterone levels were real low and I had been having side effects from it. I bought a natural progesterone cream called EMERITA. At the local stores it was very expensive, from 28.99 to 48.99 for a 2-4oz tube...OUCH!! But, I ordered it online, Amazon.com, and got it for 14.97 for a box of 48 single dose packets. Been using it daily and so far I think its helping, bc my hot flashes are less and my mood swings are not as bad. I am suppose to have CD23 blood for progesterone level today, but the lab is closed. I will go tomorrow and I will know if it is helping.

I am very close to you in cycle, I am now 8DPO. Nothing out of the ordinary for me except higher temps, but that could be because of my increase thryoid medicine, and/or progesterone.

Things are different this month for me too. Trying hard, and I think doing good, at not getting all "baby crazed". I haven't even thought about testing. I will probably wait at least until Thursday or Friday, if AF doesn't get me first.

Where are you on vacation? Hope its lovely and you are relaxing and pampering yourself ;) I had a 3 week vacation from work, and it was SO NICE!! Hard to go back though.

Anyhow, keep in touch, enjoy vaca and hope to hear from you again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->